A Summer Dream Full of Surprises

A Summer Dream Full of Surprises

A Poem by India Damaris
"

I wrote this the summer of 1976, I was around 14. Fun to reminisce.

"

A summer dream full of surprises

A cool caress of sweet mountain air filtered through pine and aspen, swirled across crystal dappled lakes out of wandering canyons alive with dancing brooks.

Mountains close to the clouds filling our eyes with loveliness expand your heart with blue misty feelings, your soul with Gods glory sculptured lands, through ferns bent with treasures of dew post plush, spangled meadows of daisies and the dew diamonds of dawn………….

11-1976

India

© 2010 India Damaris


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm making up for reviews I haven't returned. So you may get a few from me depending :). OK, this is a wonderful write and its amazing that you kept your writing for so long! Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


What a stunning piece... forged when you were 14! Damn this is good - the descriptions and mood, spellbinding!

Much enjoyed the atmosphere, thanks for sharing :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

448 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 17, 2010
Last Updated on February 3, 2010
Tags: summer, schools out, teen poetry

Author

India Damaris
India Damaris

Orlando, FL



About
About the author: I am 46, from Montana US. I've been living in Florida for the last 16 years. I'm an artist, writer and enjoy every minute of what I do. I grew up being outside mostly with no cell p.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..