THE WAY IM FEELING (VENTING)

THE WAY IM FEELING (VENTING)

A Story by cimmy wuv xxxooo
"

Not really a story but it was the best category to put this in. I want to see if anyone can relate and wants to talk to me about it.' I needed to get my feelings out and i couldn't poetically.

"
For a while now i have been feeling like this im scared of the future, of change. 
When i say scared i mean i feel like im not ready and everything's hit me to fast and i cant do it.
Somehow im already 20 years old i mean where did the time go
I cant help but cling onto my childhood years when everything was easy and i didn't have to worry about anything.
Although im not a child anymore im an adult and im not ready to be but i am and i have to be ready.
I have to be ready to get a job, to get there im going to need to learn how to drive.
With all this stress at home i cant wait to move out and to afford that i need to be ready to move out.

I'm mostly scared of getting a job, i seem to argue with everyone close to me about working. 
They say i don't try, which is true i don't i keep pushing it back all the time.
My boyfriends upset he just wants to move out with me and for that i need a job we both do, he wants me to move forward with my life.
I cant bring myself to look hard or to even try, i cant help it thinking all these negative thoughts that i wont get into anything i will like.
Its not like that's not true it most likely is because im so different and unique, and the jobs i would mostly want are to hard to get seeing as my options mostly consist around working with animals, or anything with writing. 
I know realistically that wont happen and i need to open my options i know. 

I'm just fussy and i feel i have the right to be i mean it might not be a job that lasts forever but it might be months at a time of working there. What if i don't like it its going to be a big part of my life so im worried that's normal right.
I mean how can people just deal with it and say that's life, when working becomes almost half of your life.

Well that's mostly whats on my mind for now feels good to let it all out, maybe i may write another one of these if i feel its worked well.
I hope i can find someone who can relate to this to talk to would be nice to talk to someone going though the same thing.

If you have sat here and read this whole thing thank you so much for reading and for your time. 

please read and review thanks..... CIMMY

 

© 2013 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Awhile ago I was worrying about this, I had to get a job and I wanted one that I would like. But what I realised was that yes the job you get is important and you don't want it to be completely horrible, but right now, at this age (for me), my study and future was more important. When I was looking for a job I wasn't looking for a future, I was looking for something that would bring in some money. My study is for my future, my job is for money for now. If I have a horrid job now but good study, then I can get my dream job in the future. That's just what I think. I did though manage to get a job that I was at first really worried about, but I love it, so you never know what a job can turn out to be.
If you like animals and want to work around them (I don't know much about that area), but I think it might be something you need to study for. If you don't have lots of time or money, have you considered TAFE? They do have animal related courses and some are part time (and the hours can be pretty casual depending on what you do anyway so you can fit in a job as well). With a qualification it should be easier to get a job in that area, even if it's just as a vet receptionist to start off.
Well, I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do (I know you posted this a couple of months ago so maybe you've found something). I hope things go well for you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

thanks sorrow. i did write this months ago yes but i appreciate your feedback :)
im sure ill e.. read more



Reviews

Awhile ago I was worrying about this, I had to get a job and I wanted one that I would like. But what I realised was that yes the job you get is important and you don't want it to be completely horrible, but right now, at this age (for me), my study and future was more important. When I was looking for a job I wasn't looking for a future, I was looking for something that would bring in some money. My study is for my future, my job is for money for now. If I have a horrid job now but good study, then I can get my dream job in the future. That's just what I think. I did though manage to get a job that I was at first really worried about, but I love it, so you never know what a job can turn out to be.
If you like animals and want to work around them (I don't know much about that area), but I think it might be something you need to study for. If you don't have lots of time or money, have you considered TAFE? They do have animal related courses and some are part time (and the hours can be pretty casual depending on what you do anyway so you can fit in a job as well). With a qualification it should be easier to get a job in that area, even if it's just as a vet receptionist to start off.
Well, I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do (I know you posted this a couple of months ago so maybe you've found something). I hope things go well for you.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

thanks sorrow. i did write this months ago yes but i appreciate your feedback :)
im sure ill e.. read more
I totally felt and sometimes I still feel as the same way as you do..
Fight for what makes you happy and feel complete..

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

thank you thats sweet :)
Riding the Rainbow

10 Years Ago

I've been through a lot so I understand
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

thats great that u understand. Sorry to here that
it's normal to be scared, I know it's a cliché, but it's a part of life to be scared of whats next and not knowing. follow your dreams

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

thanks :) i know and will do
hey you I'm nearly twenty, too and I can relate to it. The future scares me too, I also have this dream of being a writer but I know that that's not really realistic.
But I think you should definitley find a job, find sth you like (and I mean you could work at a vet or sth if you love animals that much), 'cause I think if you have sth to lean on, sth that will guarantee you a safe future, things will be easier (you can still work on being a writer in the meantime, I do too)
but I have a university place now and I'm very happy to just know what I'm going to do for the next few years
Anyways I really hope things will turn out good for you. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Thanks Anna so glad you can see where im coming from and you relate its good to find people who can .. read more
annabellee

10 Years Ago

you're most welcome :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
NA
This might surprise you but I have a 20 year old daughter that feels just like you...in fact I have heard her say those exact things you've said. It's normal to be scared hunni....but you have a wonderful life ahead of you...the only advice I can give is never settle...go after your dreams no matter how hard it seems or even how hopeless things seem at times. You only get one shot at this life so make every moment count. I was pregnant at your age so my life was my child and I never got to do anything that I wanted (not that I would change having her she is my life) but I do wish I had gone after my dreams when I had the chance.

You have a great adventure ahead of you...don't fear it...embrace it...you've got a wonderful supportive boyfriend and that counts for a lot. I wish you all the success and happiness in the world hun xx



Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

isnt your daughter 20? and your boyfriends 24 did you say?'
Yer you look extreamly young for y.. read more
NA

10 Years Ago

yup lol...long story...no hun, she hasn't tried, lacks patience and concentration x
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Lol thats sad i thought she would take after her mother. '
im sure she has her own talents
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Vee
Hey! I knw how you feel! It is scary but try not to over think it. You can achieve anything and do anything that you want! Everything happens when its suppost to and it will just feel right and you will know. Your life won't always be this way. You remind me alot of myself, I'm 22 and I was in the same place as you when I was 20. I felt trapped and I felt that my life had more meaning than just going to work everyday and earning a salary and it was like your employer controlled your life because you had to adhere to all the rules etc, but then I realised that the only one resoponsible for my life is me and I'm the only one who can change the way I feel about things. My dream is to own an art studio and have a few books published by the time I'm 35, but I don't know what god's plans for me are. Right now, I have a job, and its just a stepping stone to my real dream. You are special and being different is a GREAT thing. I believe you should do whatever YOU want to as long as you're not hurting anyone else. You like animals, why not try animal nursing or journalism since you like writing as well. Everything will be okay and don't you worry, God has a plan for you :-)
Also, move at your own pace, you don't need to meet anyone's expectations.
Take Care!

Posted 10 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much for your kind words. It means so much to me to here of someone thats gone though the .. read more
you will be fine babe i promise :) u don't need to be scared of growing up, it's how life is.
you're right, at times it gets really hard and i know that.
im sorry for getting upset at you about it, i completely understand how u feel.
Being the way u are is gonna be hard to get something u like. You just have to leave yourself with more options and discover what u will actually like doing for jobs, and the only way to do that is try. you don't have to stay there. Just try out some different types of jobs and you might surprise yourself, you might actually like it. i don't like seeing you like this, it breaks my heart.
i want to see you happy and most of the time lately i haven't seen you very happy.
i am going to help you through this OK i promise :):)
I love you sooo much :)
xxxooo

Posted 10 Years Ago


mark

10 Years Ago

you're welcome just stay positive OK. don't always think of the worst when you don't know for sure w.. read more
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

ill try babe...
mark

10 Years Ago

u better lol :P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2013
Last Updated on August 6, 2013

Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing