Chapter 2: The Dinner (Part 1)

Chapter 2: The Dinner (Part 1)

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo

I sit in my gigantic lounge, as my mother goes on about something im not listening to. It turns out she decided to have our dinner here, not out at a restaurant. Although this was a huge palace and was probably bigger and better then any restaurant.
I looked down at myself frowning and feeling uncomfortable, i really didn't like dresses. This one was blue not really my color, it also had allot of sparkles on it as well, only a little bit over the top. What makes it even worse is its so tight, It's horrible. At this moment I long for my shorts. 
Then I look down at my feet, the heals on these things are unreal, I also don't do to well in heals. 
I wonder what my so called future husband looks like, my nerves are like a big ball knotting in my stomach, as we all wait for him and hes family to arrive. 

About an hour later they all show up, He walks in the room head held high, walking like he thinks he owns the place, or anyplace he walks into for that matter. He has blonde hair, blue eyes, and to me it looks like a big ego. His mother is huge, she clearly needs a diet, i think to myself. Although she walks in like she thinks shes gods gift, with head held high and her nose sticking up. He doesn't have a farther, for he died a few years back I think. 

All of a sudden my mothers annoying whiny voice brings me back to reality, turns out she has been talking to me and I haven't' heard a word she has said, though i doubt it was important. "Lydia" she exclaims loudly. "Please have some manners and listen to me when I talk." "Sorry mother" I grumble. She glares angrily at me as she goes on. "Now please stand up and meet you're future husband Derick." I stand and glance up at him, he is fairly tall. "She is a little to short for my liking he sigh's, is this really my future wife?" I gasp in shock I can't believe he could be that rude, I was not going to stand for this. Suddenly I was no longer nervous around him, and I was going to tell this idiot just what i thought of him. Although before I could speak my mother grasped my hand. "Could you excuse us for a minute, Diana, Derick." She exclaims to Derick and his mother as she practically drags me into the kitchen.  

"Lydia" She says in her lecturing voice. "You must get him to like you, he is the best prince there is to offer, don't screw this up."
"Mother" I exclaim in a little bit of a loud voice. "I refuse to let him talk to me like that, I mean hes clearly full of himself, I mean who does he think he is?"
"He is a prince child, his father was the king of Germany, you will not get any better then this one, and all princes are like that my child."
Mother I exclaim a little louder this time, as i begin to get frustrated. "What if im not into him? what if hes not the one for me? what if I don't want to be with a prince? what If i don't want to be a princess or a future queen?"
My mother gasps at me, and before I know it she slaps me in the face. My hand automatically reaches up to me face, and tears form in my eyes, as the slap was quite hard.
"You ungrateful child, you have everything most teenagers your age would dream of. You live in a mansion, your about to marry a prince, your going to run a country, you are rich, you have servants, and most importantly you are a princess, yet somehow this life isn't good enough for you." She look's at me in shame. "Start appreciating what you have, and you go in there and make that prince love you, and want to marry you, god knows this would be a wonderful thing to happen to you."
I turn around to go back into the lounge, as I almost trip over in these huge heals, I steady myself as I hear my mother sigh's loudly. "You have such a long way to go, you cant even walk in heals, your a natural, born princess, this should come naturally to you. Sometimes its hard to believe your my daughter your so hopeless."
I try to gulp back my tears, knowing my mother hates me, shes such a b***h, so it shouldn't bother me, but oh it does so much, for she is my mother and I just want to feel loved by her, or for her to be proud of me, but I don't see that day ever coming. 


© 2014 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Yes, I love the conversational pace and the contrasts between the characters. I mean it when you said you do well in prose. It seems very natural to you. I envy you, in fact. I struggle very hard in writing prose. Ugh. Haha. Anyway, good job, dear Cimmy. Just few corrections on spelling: heals -- heels, your -- you're. Also, for readability, may I suggest proper divisions of paragraphs and quotations? You know, the usual structure... Overall, I'm impressed, Cimmy. Keep going.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blue

10 Years Ago

I got this meaning from www.dictionary.com: prose is the ordinary form of spoken or written language.. read more
Blue

10 Years Ago

I'd like to offer my help. Don't know why. You are just so kind I want to help you. Please tell me y.. read more
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Awwww hun you don't have to do that really :)
Im still unsure what the word means haha but tha.. read more



Reviews

So i am enjoying reading this book keep up the great work and keep them coming

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes, I love the conversational pace and the contrasts between the characters. I mean it when you said you do well in prose. It seems very natural to you. I envy you, in fact. I struggle very hard in writing prose. Ugh. Haha. Anyway, good job, dear Cimmy. Just few corrections on spelling: heals -- heels, your -- you're. Also, for readability, may I suggest proper divisions of paragraphs and quotations? You know, the usual structure... Overall, I'm impressed, Cimmy. Keep going.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blue

10 Years Ago

I got this meaning from www.dictionary.com: prose is the ordinary form of spoken or written language.. read more
Blue

10 Years Ago

I'd like to offer my help. Don't know why. You are just so kind I want to help you. Please tell me y.. read more
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Awwww hun you don't have to do that really :)
Im still unsure what the word means haha but tha.. read more
Doing well Cimmy, her mother does indeed sound like a right bi*ch lol...enjoyed so far :) x

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

She is haha, glad you enjoyed it :)
it's progressing very well cimmy, im enjoying the story tonnes, keep writing hun, though i can't quite figure out whats coming next, quite unpredictable..yes, just kill me with the mystery why don't you, lolest, coz there is that possibility that she might actually fall in love with the prince or she might meet someone else...or or or or...oh don't mind me, tryna figure out the whole book on chapter 2 hahahaah, keep writing hey.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

hahaha you make me lol :P
ull have to wait and see aeee :P
im so glad u liked it :P
cycy

10 Years Ago

curiosity killed the cat..unfortunately I'm not immune either, oh well..have to put on my patience .. read more
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Thank god your not a cat then haha :P Yes yes you will :P
I like this story. I made the mistake of not reading the first part, but I am definitley intrigued. I will have to go back and read the first part. Good job!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

haha it goes chapter 1 then two in case you weren't sure :P
Thank you so much for your review.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 12, 2014
Last Updated on February 13, 2014


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing