A Name You Will Remember: Andres Ache

A Name You Will Remember: Andres Ache

A Story by starpower
"

Andres Ache has it all; Good Looks, Talent and Persistence

"


Andres Ache Stars In A Diversity Campaign Commercial For Nylon Magazine


Andres Ache is making his presence felt and his name known in Hollywood. His performances span across mediums of film, television, stage, music videos and the web. Andres’ interests in the entertainment industry extend behind the scenes as a producer and series creator.

 

A native of Queretaro, Mexico, Andres had a passion for the arts, modeling and appearing in national commercials. Classically trained, Andres began training in Mexico and continued his studies in Los Angeles at The Stella Adler Academy of Acting & Theatre, Los Angeles, and The Acting Corps, Los Angeles: Workshops, Chekhov, Meisner. On Camera Technique, Business of Show Business.On the big screen, Andres’ resume includes the film, La Segunda Dama, premiering in January 2018. Andres is featured in the films: Rent A Boyfriend, Tito: Peace of Heaven, Shifter, Clásico, and En Medio. Clasico, and Tito: Peace of Heaven were nominated and were awarded prizes at Los Angeles film festivals and International film festivals.

 

In the film, Alive, Andres co-stars with the actor, Pepe Gamez. The film is directed by Luis Iga and is set to premiere on the festival circuit. On the small screen, Andres has stretched his interest and craft, pursuing roles as a producer and the creator/writer of projects.

In Entre Dos, a Los Angeles-based story follows a Mexican couple moving to America to pursue their careers. Andres created and co-stars in the series. Soap opera star, Jesus More guest stars in the pilot episode.



 

Since 2017, Andres has co-starred in the popular television series Como Dice El Dicho. Airing for seven seasons, it is the highest rated show on Grupo Televisa, S.A.B., a Mexican multimedia mass media company. Andres showcases his talent in additional platforms like theatre and music videos. On stage, Andres performed in the iconic play,12 Angry Men. Music video credits include appearances in videos for famed artists, Final Masquerade, Linkin Park, and Amores Residuales, Camila Sodi. Andres also starred in a Nylon Magazine commercial for a campaign about diversity entitled ‘To the authentic -Nylon Magazine’ �" proving his international look has no boundaries which stood out to the magazine when casting Andres.


With talent and passion in a broad platform of roles in the entertainment industry, Andres Ache is a face to watch in Hollywood. 

© 2018 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on January 23, 2018
Last Updated on January 23, 2018
Tags: Andres Ache

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing