Actor Filippo Duelk Has The World At His Feet!

Actor Filippo Duelk Has The World At His Feet!

A Story by starpower
"

Filippo Duelk stars in the new video 'Come Hang Out' by New York Pop Group AJR

"



Filippo Duelk has the world at his feet! He recently filmed a video for New York pop band AJR for their new song 'Come Hang Out' in collaboration with the video for the brand “Pinguin” (which will also screen at this year’s Video Music Awards for Best Music Video directed by Ron Peters).

 

Ever since Filippo arrived in the US to study at the acclaimed Stella Adler Academy of Acting in LA, he has had a successful run of acting roles including playing the lead role in the short film ‘The Better Painter’ which also received great reviews. Originally from Spain, Filippo knew from the beginning that performing was his calling and has stayed consistent and passionate about his craft ever since. He is also never afraid to keep learning and isn’t afraid of taking on challenging roles.

 

Not only is Filippo Duelk a screen actor, he has had quite a bit of success on stage in some of his theater performances in productions like Romeo and Juliet (Directed by Alex Aves, Still life (Directed by Rick Peters), Arcadia (Directed by Christopher Thornton) and not to mention his project ‘Hugrakkur (Brave) �"an award winning short for Best Martial Arts Sequence at the Action on Film festival in 2017. Filippo is also part of The Samuel Project starring Hal Linden where he plays the role of an evil German officer. 

 

As well as being a talented actor and performer, Filippo has started to direct and produce films as well which he finds just as fulfilling as being in front of the camera. Luckily for Filippo he can do both equally as well. We can’t wait to see his next project. 2018 is a big year for Filippo!

© 2018 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on February 10, 2018
Last Updated on February 10, 2018
Tags: Filippo Duelk, AJR, Music, New York

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing