International Entertainer Lil'Phat

International Entertainer Lil'Phat

A Story by starpower
"

Breakdancer Lil'Phat Takes Over The World With His Moves!

"



We got a chance to talk with Lil’Phat the other day; he’s the exciting break dancer from Russia. He’s also a pretty busy guy these days in Los Angeles so we were grateful to have even a few minutes with him. When we asked him how he became interested in break dancing he told us that seeing break dancers at a children’s camp in Vladivostok when he was young inspired him to explore the world of that very difficult ‘sport.’ He was fascinated with the way they moved their arms and shoulders and how they would spin on their heads. He said that he had never seen anything like it before and that he never even imagined that something like that could exist.

 

He has been break dancing for over thirteen years now and he moved to Los Angeles a couple of years ago to study at some hip hop schools and t o see the famed L.A. street culture phenomenon for himself. Since we knew he had been a successful break dancing coach in Russia for several years we asked him if he was thinking about starting a break dancing school. He was very clear on that when he told us that he felt break dancing might not be a very good business even though its resurgence in the last few years might suggest that it could be. He said if you opened a new studio with break dancing as the focus, you probably couldn’t hold out very long at all. You might do well if you opened a studio that taught many different types of dance, which included break dancing but teaching that kind of street dance alone would not keep the business open very long.

 

Lil’Phat, besides being a top athlete and a break dance artist, is also a very practical person. He feels that break dancing can be profitable by making shows for people and doing parties and corporate events. He admits that the ‘sport’ is becoming more popular than ever and can see that one day in the U.S. and even Asia break dance studios may prosper, but anywhere else like Russia and the rest of Europe will probably take many years before this type of dancing can pay for itself by teaching others. In the mean time, Lil’Phat and his crew “Derevo” continue to bring home awards won at international break dancing competitions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2018 starpower


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on September 17, 2018
Last Updated on September 17, 2018
Tags: lil phat, dance, amber bollard, hollywood, entertainment

Author

starpower
starpower

Los Angeles, CA



About
Writer, Celebrity Reporter more..

Writing