The Most Beautiful Principessa

The Most Beautiful Principessa

A Story by erichancock
"

A girl meets her prince

"
Once upon a time... there was a most beautiful of Principessa's. She didn't know how beautiful she was as she had a rare ailment from birth that all but blinded her. She thought one day she had found her true love. He was kind enough she thought and polite enough. But he never told her how beautiful she was. Perhaps he didn't know? We may never know. He left one day. And as the most beautiful of Principessa's went back to taking care of all who she knew...friends, family, the sick, the truly needy and grieving...she happened by The Lord's Blessing upon a young squire (at least young at heart). After having been introduced he couldn't help but immediately tell her how she was the most beautiful woman he could imagine. So sweet, graceful, elegant, kind. And immediately she could see. She looked into his glossy eyes and beheld her reflection. She saw how she had eyes that would cause men to wage war...she backed up still looking into his eyes for reflection and saw that she had such womanly curves and the small waist that was, well...you know. After telling the squire that he was so kind to see her beauty, it was then that he informed her that he himself was blind. But she was the most beautiful woman he could imagine. She was drawn to kiss the squire and thank him. And upon that kiss, the squire became a Prince, his eyes sparkled and he could see. He had been blinded for this reason so that the love of his lifetime would know that her true beauty came from within but that it also was reflected on the outside in such a fantastic way! It wasn't long before they were blessed to fill the castle with merry little voices. Very Blessed, just to try. And by the way...They Lived Happily... Ever, After.

© 2011 erichancock


Author's Note

erichancock
go for it:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on November 10, 2011
Last Updated on November 10, 2011

Author

erichancock
erichancock

Dallas, TX



About
Christian more..

Writing