Broken

Broken

A Story by Atheana Kylee-S. C.

I stared at you, and as I looked into your golden eyes, you stabbed your sword through my chest. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt the pain, I felt the wetness, as the blood splattered out of me, as you pulled the sword out. You snickered.

 

'I told you. I'm a monster. Stay away.'

You said.

 

You ran away, and I dropped to the floor covered, in blood, I looked up at you, as you ran. I felt more tears fall....

 

'Why....'

I said as I fainted.

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning I woke up, and saw your face. You were wrapping bandages, around my bare chest. I blushed, for I'm girl, and for me to have a man like you, see my chest made me embaressed.

 

'I told you so.'

You said as you finished wrapping the bandages.

 

'What... no. I could never leave you.'

I said.

 

'You don't understand. We can't continue to love each other. You're so many years away from being an adult. I'm a fully grown man. And on top of that, I'm a monster. I can't protect you, when the fullmoon appears.'

He said.

 

I got up, and kissed him on the cheek.

 

'I'm only a few years away from your age. You're not that much older. And I don't care. I can take care of myself.'

I said.

 

You just sighed and said

'I want to protect you, but... if I can't I should just leave you now.'

 

Tears feel down my face. You wiped my tears with your finger.

 

'Please... no tears, this is hard enough for me to do.'

You said as you hugged me and walked out the door.

 

You walked out the house, and I heard you start your car. I sighed, and I sat in a corner on the floor.

 

I can't just let him walk away. We've made it this far. I have to convince him to stay.

 

I ran outside, but your car wasn't there anymore. I sat down on my porch, and began to cry.

 

Without you, life isn't worth living.

 

I walked out onto the street. I lay down on the street, and a car was driving towards me. The car had hit me, and that was the moment I died.

 

Hours later you called my phone, but no one answered. You sighed and you went to my house. My friend was there, and she told you the painful truth.

 

Your eyes filled with tears....

 

 

© 2010 Atheana Kylee-S. C.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a wild and crazy story. Started with a stabbing then he repaired her. The discussion was interesting. A very sad ending to a powerful story. Thank you. A excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nicely done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


very good work

Posted 13 Years Ago


Awwww, this is so touching/sad :(

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Another intersing piece. There are a few technical things to work, but over all that was good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is really touching

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wow, very nice piece, very veyr good

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 6, 2010
Last Updated on September 12, 2010

Author

Atheana Kylee-S. C.
Atheana Kylee-S. C.

France



About
♥ MyHotComments I'm Kylee. (That's not my real name...) MyHotComments MyHotComments Tell Me About Yourself SurveyNameTati Birthday7/1Birthplacethe.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..