The Sacred Triangle by Ewerton Faverzani

The Sacred Triangle by Ewerton Faverzani

A Story by Ewerton Faverzani
"

Fantastic Stories

"

In the seventeenth century occurred in the state of the river south of the great disputes between the Portuguese and Spanish domination in the region. At this time a large tsunami was left up the warriors killed in battle leading them to lead in the arms of the river Guaíba. In great sea of blood, grey clouds joined storms and typhoons formed. At the center of the state a huge cloud of colour much more bleak than other clouds formed a great deal of divinity Seltro that give up throughout the fury that the immortal gods mantained. Passed up four years ago the Portuguese came out victorious. The empire should encourage economic growth of the great river of the south. But, did exactly the opposite of what it promised. So now to charge high rates on charqui, the grass-mate, hides, tallow and grease. Indignated then, the gauchos planned bold attacks on the empire in the defence of its territory. Since then, gods of the universe as neon, prince of war and justice, Cleóthes, protective of the winds and storms and Jungoo, one that illuminates the ways in the sega enemies with nuclear will invited light in to the bodies of Bento Gonçalves, Anita Garibaldi and Giusepe Garibaldi forming the triangle of the battle sacred. With on-human powers began to command the farroupilhas in favour of the independence of pampas gauchos. The emperor with such fury before the disobedience imposed by gauchos taken out by the dark energy from the deepest place of the empire, which took his body. Alcoolic him sleeped for three days. By agreeing Marlun to take possession is its soul. And this episode was the beginning the terrible war between the forces of good and evil.

For nearly a century waged tough battles. Sorrow lakes of blood brotavam the land of the empire extending up to the pampas. In the end the sacred triangle of the battle and their supporters to the Decade Heroic bleeding up winners dominating the empire. The emperor was deposed from power and ended up being hanged as sent the scriptures.
The empire started to draw up "Nation of Pampas", where the divine law of God's human protection, Seltro, encouraged the population gaúcha the wealth and economic growth. Thus the gauchos extended across the territory that today is known by Brazil. And also said that the power of a nation is in the accumulation of wealth that each citizen has to win with study and decent work, because the God of the great, eternal and infinite goodness, who sees everything, preaches that to obtain an address in the sky paradisiacal people need to be rich financially through a proper study and decent work in order to generate wealth and material well-being to all who have goodwill. Because for the Lord supreme and divine goodness of the eternal wealth is a virtue, a joy no price at which life can develop with quality, health, safety and welfare infinite.
Years passed up in the XXI century in the Nation of Pampas was considered the second economic power and ideological in the world, losing only to India which had to take possession a powerful manuscript left by ancient peoples of eternal light. This powerful printed material released the God Mystic bringing fullness and richness to the entire region. India was considered a nation-tech followed by the Pampas. They were after all countries examples to the world. Synonyms of peace, wealth and technological development in all areas of knowledge. In Nation of Pampas all laugh, as the sun still shines ...

© 2008 Ewerton Faverzani


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on April 11, 2008
Last Updated on October 27, 2008

Author

Ewerton Faverzani
Ewerton Faverzani

Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil



About
I am a writer of literature surreal. As one of my main references, I have so many idols as masters, the monumental plastic artist Salvador Dal�. Currently I develop studies in the area of .. more..

Writing