What's love?

What's love?

A Chapter by Fayiza
"

A story for children based on p4c

"

 

There was somebody, there was nobody in the sky and on the earth there was nobody excpt GOD, the merciful.
 
Sara was a little girl. She was very cute, smart and very curious about her around. She usually had many questions to ask her parents. "Mom! Why sun is yellow? What do clouds make of? Dad! How does fire burn everything?" and many other questions!
 
When she went to the primary school, she met a kind woman who could answer all of her questions. She was her teacher, Miss Wall. Sometimes Miss Wall was asking questions from her students too. Sara liked her very much.
 
One day Miss Wall asked an odd question from her students. She asked: "Today I have an important question, do you know what love is?"
Students looked at each other. Sara answered: "Love is a feeling!"
"Excellent! But what is that feeling?" Miss Wall said.
Mary answered: "a nice one!"
"Great Mary, but it's not a complete answer! Now I want to ask a new question that helps you more. Please close your eyes and think about somebody or something that you love." Miss Wall asked.
All of them closed their eyes and started to think. Sara thought about her mother. She found out that she loved her!
Mary remembered her grandfather. She loved him!
Kevin found out he loved his kitty!
Sandy thought she loved her teddy bear!
So everyone found an answer. After 1 minuet, their teacher said: "Well, please tell me your answers!" Everyone told, one by one. The she said again: "Now, tell me your reasons! Why you love them?"
Sandy answered first: "I love my teddy bear because my aunt gave it to me when I was 2."
"Is your doll beautiful?" Miss Wall said.
"No! It's not very beautiful and after 5 years it's not new either but I love it!"
"Thanks Sandy! What about you Sara? Why do you love your mom? Is she beautiful?"
Sara thought a bit then answered: "I think my aunt is more beautiful than her but I love my mother, because she is very kind and no one is like her for me."
"Thanks to you Sara, and you Marry?"
"My grandfather is very old. He is usually sick and he can't walk well. I don't think he is very beautiful but I love him. He always has a great smile on his face. He knows many beautiful stories too."
Immediately after Marry, Kevin said: "I love my kitty because I have looked after it since its mother died. Although its tail is shorter than normal I love it."
 
Miss Wall smiled to her students and said: "I'm very happy to have intelligent students like you. As you told love is a great feeling that you give it to somebody or something.
We understood that love is not depend to appearance! For example Marry's grandfather isn't beautiful but she still loves him.
Now I tell you, love is a valuable feeling that we should take care of it!"
 
After finishing the class, Sara was very happy to learn about a value: "to love!"

 



© 2009 Fayiza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

how beautiful you write my friend ..all writings seem to be dreamy and nice
i wrote a piece few days ago about love,and said i was asked about it..its not a text to be told its a feeling all you have to do is close your eyes and think of the someone that you love and then you will find with some great feelings you have never felt before ..it will take you high and light..make your spirit feel so free and happy ..but even then you could not tell about those feelings you could only describe it as best as you can but never fully..for i think its the language of the heart ,very difficult to interpret..yet it gives you a wonderful feelings..
yes we love a girl of our dreams she makes us shake and the heart runs so fast ..the looks in her eyes will sends to dream
and build hopes ..and to live with such a great soul ..
we love our loved ones around ..we love beautiful people in need ..they make us more human..when i love some poor someone i meet in the street ..yet i have never known and treat him like a brother i have always known and take a great care for him..it shows how alive i am ..it shows me how wonderful life could be ,it gives me a feeling i could never understand ..thats how i see love..
wonderful write my dear ..so wise
lovely write

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A amazing story. Your story told a true tale of love. Real love is love for family. Love for life and love for the things we hold close to our heart. You can write a story. Funny part of life is. Life is simple. Respect, be kind and speak only kind words. If need to be harsh. Do it in private. All people need the same. A outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


how beautiful you write my friend ..all writings seem to be dreamy and nice
i wrote a piece few days ago about love,and said i was asked about it..its not a text to be told its a feeling all you have to do is close your eyes and think of the someone that you love and then you will find with some great feelings you have never felt before ..it will take you high and light..make your spirit feel so free and happy ..but even then you could not tell about those feelings you could only describe it as best as you can but never fully..for i think its the language of the heart ,very difficult to interpret..yet it gives you a wonderful feelings..
yes we love a girl of our dreams she makes us shake and the heart runs so fast ..the looks in her eyes will sends to dream
and build hopes ..and to live with such a great soul ..
we love our loved ones around ..we love beautiful people in need ..they make us more human..when i love some poor someone i meet in the street ..yet i have never known and treat him like a brother i have always known and take a great care for him..it shows how alive i am ..it shows me how wonderful life could be ,it gives me a feeling i could never understand ..thats how i see love..
wonderful write my dear ..so wise
lovely write

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 5, 2009


Author

Fayiza
Fayiza

Teheran, Iran



About
::::::::::::Friendship message::::::::: I am nobody! Who are you? If you are nobody we are two! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: There was the one, it was not the one. In the sk.. more..

Writing
A shark in love A shark in love

A Story by Fayiza


The rainbow The rainbow

A Poem by Fayiza



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..