I have a God

I have a God

A Poem by KAC

I have a God.
His name is Jesus Christ.
I cannot see Him, but I can feel Him.
He hears my prayers and He answers my prayers.
He gives my heart and my mind rest when this world made them tired.
He keeps on making miracles in my life even at times that I've been skeptic of Him.
He sustains my hopes up when the world has taken me down.
He stays at my company when everyone has walked away.
He keeps my life in control when I grew tired of taking control.
He guards me from my enemies who try to destroy me.
He shows me the way when I don't know where to go.
He protects my heart when I face problems that can break it to pieces.
He provides me the wisdom to understand what are seemed to be difficult to understand.
He gives me peace of mind when its at war.
His love for me never fails even when I fail to recognize how much He loves me.
He is greater than me, my intelligence, and any trouble that this world has to offer.
I proudly tell this world that I have a God.
And He is Jesus Christ.God.

© 2014 KAC


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like this, it is very true, He helps us through our up and down times and gives us strength to keep moving forward. The list you have provided of what He can do is good, I am sure that the list could continue on because anything is possible with Him.

Good Job

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KAC

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much! Good bless you! Let's keep the faith within us! :)
~*~Peace Keeper~*~

9 Years Ago

You're welcome ^^ and yes keeping the faith is very important.



Reviews

in love with supreme power.. there is no bigger truth than that.. nicely written n thanks for sharing it with everyone.. we all share a beautiful relationship with him.. ur words just made that bonding stronger :)

Raj

Posted 9 Years Ago


KAC

9 Years Ago

I am glad if everyone who'll read this will also feel and realize the beautiful things He has done f.. read more
raj24

9 Years Ago

same to you..God bless you too :)
bless for those who believe and keep the faith. no one can't tqke it away from you.

let his spirit guide you into the knowledge of his truth

bless

Posted 9 Years Ago


KAC

9 Years Ago

Yes. Faith is someone no one can take away from us. Thank you for your kind words.
I like this, it is very true, He helps us through our up and down times and gives us strength to keep moving forward. The list you have provided of what He can do is good, I am sure that the list could continue on because anything is possible with Him.

Good Job

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KAC

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much! Good bless you! Let's keep the faith within us! :)
~*~Peace Keeper~*~

9 Years Ago

You're welcome ^^ and yes keeping the faith is very important.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 26, 2014
Last Updated on July 26, 2014

Author

KAC
KAC

Philippines



Writing