misunderstood

misunderstood

A Story by fhamie


 

They started conversations nicely
but something she said just suddenly triggered his anger
she wondered what she had said
and  felt guilty.

she cried...
that's all she can do
sometimes, it's her best reply
to cry in silence.

then she'll tell herself
'You'll be fine, don't feel guilty, You're just misunderstood'
nothing was said that never came from her heart
it's just how he takes it.

had she known that what she said
would be the reason for him to get mad
she would never say a word
for only she wants is to have a nice chat and be glad.

 




© 2010 fhamie


Author's Note

fhamie
a lady crying in silence...;-(

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

Crying in silence is likely not going to lead to happiness. We do tend to hide from the triggers of another. Intension by the sender may or may not be heard the same way by the receiver. Worth a discussion though.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Crying in silence is likely not going to lead to happiness. We do tend to hide from the triggers of another. Intension by the sender may or may not be heard the same way by the receiver. Worth a discussion though.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Nice work, Fhamie. You succeeded painting with words a sad moment in a relationship, kinda abusive anyway.
I liked.

Posted 13 Years Ago


What a haunting write... very well written...

Posted 14 Years Ago


What thoughts go into this post! A word inadvertently said in haste .. the sadness after it .. you've written a puzzled, regretful piece which could so easily be developed into more.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Sad but well written. It has a very realistic feel to it that reminds me a bit of myself and the many misunderstanding I have between myself and my special someone. Well done.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very good. Simplistic and straight-forward. Line 10: "Your just misunderstood" should be "You're just misunderstood."

Very nice job

Posted 14 Years Ago


I definitily think you could expand this into a story. Its got the bare bones already girl. Its grand as a poem too of course but you seem interested in developing it into a story. Any questions on that you know to ask ok pet.

Now..... I really love the emotion and the way you conveyed it. You put across the loneliness through the choice of words involving the tone. Also it pulls at the heartstrings with or without experience of this. Great job. (See mail)

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dev
aw.. a little mistake and everything goes down spiralling !! I loved readin this because the emotions come across easily !! :) good write

Posted 14 Years Ago


I was just thinking a little while ago that if I ever get angry enough to be moved to tears . . . it will be over. No more words to be said after that. Some women don't cry til the very end.

Posted 14 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

751 Views
18 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 7, 2010
Last Updated on January 14, 2010

Author

fhamie
fhamie

Manila, Philippines



About
HI! Sharing my thoughts...whenever I feel the joy..whenever I feel blue..I just find my fave pen and write... I love writing, reading, travelling...I also love to sing...and I love looking at the.. more..

Writing
We'll be fine We'll be fine

A Poem by fhamie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..