The world doesn't revolve around you.

The world doesn't revolve around you.

A Story by Writeforlovely

You are one body and one mind and yet the world doesn't revolve around you.
Every experience you feel is a collection of your own individual feelings.
You are astonished when you realize that other people can relate to you, that you aren't alone. 
But you feel you are secluded anyways, because no one can have insight into your mind, no one can ever enter the world through your eyes. 
We are called selfish human beings because we live through our fleshly desires.
Human beings point fingers at each other and forget that they are pointing at only an obscure image of themselves.
The world may not revolve around you, but your mind revolves around your own spirit and your spirit sometimes feels as large as the whole universe when you take a look at the stars. 

© 2015 Writeforlovely


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Soul searching read.
Its like a de ja vu when i read the line. I was entering my teenage life i guess when i discover this - You are astonished when you realize that other people can relate to you.
Thank you for the read.
RedRaven


Posted 6 Years Ago


I do agree.
"The world may not revolve around you, but your mind revolves around your own spirit and your spirit sometimes feels as large as the whole universe when you take a look at the stars. "
The above lines are true. Each of us are part of the world. Work together of fall down together. Thank you for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


"The world may not revolve around you, but your mind revolves around your own spirit and your spirit sometimes feels as large as the whole universe when you take a look at the stars."
This is deep! A purely self reflective, I would say.
Humans are selfish, there is no doubt about that. But I think, keeping in mind that we're all twisted in some sense helps understand other people's point of view.
This is a thought provoking piece and I liked it.


Posted 7 Years Ago


Writeforlovely

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much YumnaKay. I'm glad you see the point i was trying to make. :)
Dr. YumnaKay

7 Years Ago

You're welcome! A pleasure 😊

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2015
Last Updated on December 18, 2015

Author

Writeforlovely
Writeforlovely

TN



About
I hope you enjoy my writings as much as I enjoy sharing them with you all. xoxo, much love more..

Writing