Comedy Of Rage

Comedy Of Rage

A Poem by foreverSMfarmer
"

Human nature

"
The comedy of rage that it can be use in a positive and negative attitude due to the person.
Rage can be powered by love or can be engaged by hatred, and violence with yelling and cursing.
Rage can kill and hurt a person or  encourage motivation, to make a person live, determine not to die.
Rage can be a giver or taker in any aspect in life to how you use it. but most of all it can make a person cry.
Due to that it really don't make sense it still bring tears of happiness or anger, so we prey.
Rage is like locked in our DNA to defend ourself and give extra strength to pull through, to help us.
So tell me what is anger management if rage is in the shrink itself, so what he teaching us?

He teaching us not be mad just get pissed off..............................................
                                                             


 COMEDY OF RAGE   

© 2010 foreverSMfarmer


Author's Note

foreverSMfarmer
how you use rage

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have penned about rage admirably. Rage is ok sometimes when warranted, but if it takes over one, then that is a big problem.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 25, 2010
Last Updated on October 25, 2010

Author

foreverSMfarmer
foreverSMfarmer

Decatur, GA



About
This is me and my wifes profile. we love to write and read poems and write it to each other. I think it's about time that the world should know about me and girl write, I also doing it because I like .. more..

Writing