Mothers Cellar

Mothers Cellar

A Story by foreverSMfarmer

     In a sleepless rage I cast a mere image in my mind of myself of whom I was. A artist of meat carving and permenant scares that I cast on my own. Prone in darkness in fear of fear that I cannot articulate the feeling. I dance in craze of my victims that I share there souls with my personal demons which fuel my inner pain. with blood drip from my tools of salvage I smile, i smile for my work that I put on mankind for turning there back on me. A freak, some kind of comedy reel which they point and laugh of me being unique. For the world being my victim I shall not rest until laughter is erased from the earth. And for every man, woman, and child will be nothing but a blade sharpener!

    For who am I to trade pain for death in exchange for life? I am wrong for my choice of career? In the begining was it fair for me to get the curse of Egor? Was it fair to be a choice of humor, until I pick up a knife to cut food which they all stare. Until I stick it in there gut they stare harder! But who am I to b violent? Me being this way is simple reaction to an action that they(society) choose to create. I crawl in the pit for what I have done or my planes for each one that I have locked away in mothers cellar.

 

© 2011 foreverSMfarmer


Author's Note

foreverSMfarmer
little intro the main character of a story that i writing on the side. I hope you like

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on July 1, 2011
Last Updated on July 1, 2011

Author

foreverSMfarmer
foreverSMfarmer

Decatur, GA



About
This is me and my wifes profile. we love to write and read poems and write it to each other. I think it's about time that the world should know about me and girl write, I also doing it because I like .. more..

Writing