We Are One

We Are One

A Poem by Franky Martinez


The warm, gentle touch of you against me whole, dissolves my body deep inside of yours.
Unchain your heart and freely spark the light of love.
Open the doors for affair and lust, illuminate your soul.
As we become one together our memories will be treasured forever.
Pure tender essence, lost in the night sky of your eyes that sparkle like twilight stars from a distance, feel the passion stroke your cheek kindly.
The synchronized ecstasy binds your soul tightly closer to mine, flooding my mind with joyful scrutiny.
In an instant our chemistry sparks.
The static, so exotic, burns through your smooth skin because it can no longer keep in the flames of elation.
Your caress draws my heart to a pause, overwhelmed, it skips a pulse.

© 2013 Franky Martinez


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is incredible. There'a a lot of good imagery in this, and it really touches me. Your words like "pure tender essence" and "skips a pulse" really brings beauty to the piece over all. Amazing!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Aaah.. Sooo soothing imagination....
'twilight stars...stroke your cheek..... chemistry sparks...'

And I just loved the way this one ended...
' Your caress draws my heart to a pause, overwhelmed, it skips a pulse. '
That is soo amazingly penned...
Nice one Franky

Posted 10 Years Ago


Franky, vivid imagery of emotional intimacy. Nice use of subtle but effective passion, my friend. Write on!

Posted 10 Years Ago


The character explains every feeling observed during having a romance with his partner. That is really attractive and loving . It gives a deep message that the love while making out still remains and don't let you get away. That's really good.

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
NA
Oh this is so very beautiful...wonderful job :) x

Posted 10 Years Ago


Like a blind person who hasn't seen this act they're all talking about, I can say that you've given it another meaning. Something deeper than just the physical intimacy. This way, it's gained a deeper meaning a young person has to understand. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2013
Last Updated on July 26, 2013