surrender under gypsy stardust ~

surrender under gypsy stardust ~

A Poem by Frieda P
"

shorelines met the heavens

"
surrendered under gypsy stardust,
   our dance an inflamed kiss 
skies impassioned the intensity
  of fervent moonbeam's heated embrace
filled my wildest aching desires
   within your ardor's fiery captivation
enthralling an enchanted sunset's obscurity
     knees went weak in a zealous fulfilled sunrise,
sensation's of endmost satiated gusto,
   shorelines met the heavens in exquisite divinity
breathless in the glory of worlds imploding,
  chanted to the gods on wind's splendor
rode the dark stallion until the
           resplendent bliss of night burst forth
                                 in contented ecstasy 

© 2014 Frieda P


Author's Note

Frieda P


Andrew Atroshenko ~ Gypsy Painting

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

oooooooh back to the heat and spice that you do so well.. yum.... but you knew I would be melting all over this one... they sensual rhythm of the music mirrors the erotic dance of nature as it prepares for the naughty magic of the night.. love it... the word choice again is so deliciously sexy and palpable as it reaches out and tingles in all the right places... oooh yes ma'am.. lovely.. bliss... :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Frieda P

9 Years Ago

Ooooh la la, another sweet review, gotta love when nature gets naughty. ;) Thanks so much April. :)
AprilRN1210

9 Years Ago

Yes ma'am. Indeed.. As always, my pleasure :)



Reviews

Frieda P. your words sing and I listen and I smile. This poem was beautiful but the little caption under the title, " shorelines met the heavens" was just perfect. Maybe an old word but your poetry is charming to me. I really enjoyed this today.

Posted 9 Years Ago


somehow you made love to the sky with a sensation of words the gorgeous picture you paint of nature, beautiful.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Okay it is official, I am in my safe haven and I am never bloody leaving so get ready for a lifetime lodger! This was completely out of this world good and written to perfection.

// within your ardor's fiery captivation
enthralling an enchanted sunset's obscurity
knees went weak in a zealous fulfilled sunrise,
sensation's of endmost satiated gusto, //

These lines are absolutely perfect.. Flip flops & all that jazz! xoxo

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is magical, I don't want to leave the little world you brought me into Frieda. This was out of this world good, hon!

Posted 9 Years Ago


A vivid & visualized account of the graces a gypsy's life provides. It's an estranged world that only curious people would love to be apart of. Great write Frieda. A vivid & candid write. :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


beautiful as always ......... delightful

Posted 9 Years Ago


In this I see somewhat the transition of one phase of life to another in the form of symbolism, portrayed through gypsy groups that move together. Within this piece, your speaker surrenders to the moment under gypsy stardust, implying that the gypsy who's left it has long departed.. and yet, you take off into the night in the moment with another you've just met recently. Transition, truly a wondrous thing how your speaker changes allegiance. Well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


shorelines met the heavens in exquisite divinity...

There's something beautiful and powerful in this image. Wild and free, as it should be, Frieda!


Posted 9 Years Ago


Gypsy magic and rhythmic dance beneath a luminescent moon, your twist of metaphors and elegant word choices made this a pleasure to read. Thanks.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Gypsy magic and rhythmic dance beneath a luminescent moon, your twist of metaphors and elegant word choices made this a pleasure to read. Thanks.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2170 Views
38 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 4 Libraries
Added on August 4, 2014
Last Updated on August 4, 2014

Author

Frieda P
Frieda P

NJ



About
If you want to know me, read my poetry, it's all in there. I am a mother of three sons (my finest moments) a sister, a survivor and a little bit crazy. I lost my beloved sister to suicide, so you'll.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..