Bias, Bias, Bias, Bias and More Bias

Bias, Bias, Bias, Bias and More Bias

A Chapter by Ethan Paz
"

A typical write that was bound to happen considering the poems that have been written lately. People don't take virtues or commands to heart, so here is a challenge.

"

                I see that people are impossible to persuade. Mere logic and rational arguments just won’t work. You do not agree with me; I do not agree with you. You say life is relative; I say life is absolute. Differing bias’ create no persuasion and the affections are thus never moved. I have said that I can persuade, but who am I to turn someone’s will totally around? Persuasion is a skill but to learn is out of my realms.

                Even if you agree according to my bias, I fear we still differ. Yea, there are two groups but within those groups are sub-existing categories and so forth.  That is where we differ. Yes, I have explored and studied other biases, but are they logical? Rational? No, no they are not. Please tell me, what do you base your life on? What you base your life on, is it rational? Can it explain life? Can it explain life’s answers?

                I am a hearer. I will judge you not according to my ideals, but to the standards which remain absolute: the Bible. Come . . . let us talk. Let us talk it out: philosopher and philosopher.



© 2010 Ethan Paz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Perty deep and true.

Posted 14 Years Ago


All you can do is tell them.. as you did here
we all have to choose our own paths.
I read the Bible often .. i am wondering about about many things i read .. such as
Job's sad tale with a happy ending .. i don't understand why God put him through such misery .. just as a test? People tell me it was to show Satan that Job would not break .. we are not supposed to question .. sometimes i do .

Well done .. God Bless

Posted 14 Years Ago


You may dissuade some, persuade others; but in the end we have been given the right to a free will. And God in the end is the one to judge all of us, whether we believe in his existence or not. All you can do is present to your best ability what you have read from the Bible, then let the people decide. Remember you are a spokesman for God, let his words flow into their hearts not your words. I grew up hearing the words of God, until they were drilled into me. I know fully well what it says, and what I should be doing- but am not ready to go down that path just yet- one day maybe. But don't give up speaking what your heart guides you to.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

557 Views
4 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on April 25, 2010
Last Updated on August 23, 2010


Author

Ethan Paz
Ethan Paz

Iron River, MI



About
What's up I'm happy your here now reading my content. The content is organized in different sections for your convenience. Many of life's questions will be answered when you read my writings. So c.. more..

Writing
Hot Temper Hot Temper

A Poem by Ethan Paz