A Guy's Confessions of Girls

A Guy's Confessions of Girls

A Chapter by Ethan Paz
"

Basically, a quick humorous write about guys liking girls.

"

                I have a problem, I like girls. Well, I guess that’s a good thing if you’re wondering about walking the straight and narrow road. However, it can be taken a bit too far. Look at it this way, when I’m not looking at you but looking to the side, it doesn’t mean I think your hair is trashy looking or your face is ugly. I’m just avoiding what one could call, “Fantasy Land.” And if I do look at your face, I laugh because I see myself in your eyes. It is funny. No my face is not funny, now stop being mean. I have read, “Don’t look below the waist nor look below the neck.” This is my standard of self-control. You see after seeing my boxer (Malone) chase after this dog (whym-heimer Sorry I don’t know how to spell it.), I got really annoyed. To those that are intellectual and can’t figure out what I’m saying, the dog that Malone was chasing was a girl and Malone, well; you could say was in his “happy time.” To this effect I say, stop being a perverted animal you nasty, male pigs! Women are more than sex objects. They are God’s creation! If you don’t believe in God, women are just like you except they have different body parts, longer hair, and they just like going to the bathroom together (Isn’t that gross?). Women are beautiful but men, we must practice self-denial. Would you tell someone what you were thinking? If I told someone what I was thinking, I would die. Just one request though, females could you leave off the cleavage, so we wouldn’t be tempted? You are pretty hot as you already are.  People walk the straight, clean road and you won’t slip on the one you love.



© 2010 Ethan Paz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found this piece entertaining , it gripped me from the start and held my attention all the way to the end. An very truthel piece of a guys perspective on woman, i like the way you directly adress the audience, this piece is written to be read. I have never felt so invovled in a piece of text. Loved it

Posted 11 Years Ago


I love this honey...You are differently my hero...

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very great [iece. It give the air of being casual talk. I totally agree with you about how guys are and how girls dress. My significant other walks the "straight and narrow" and still he can slip up by just looking at me. Self control is both for girls and guys though. I have seen plenty of girls that would have potential..but are misguided by only feeling good when guys look at them. The way I see it, the problem has escalted now. I look back on my elementary school days and I see very conservative and just kidlike children. Now I see 6 year olds wearing jean mini's and tanks like the highschoolers. That is where I begin to doubt the future of my children.

Posted 13 Years Ago


That self-denial may just be the reason you pass up the love of a lifetime one day. She'll give hers up if you pass hers by...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Agree, but i am of the opinion that when in a relationship, one can and should loose control over his passions. man isn't only logic and denials, or abnegation, but also emotions, feelings, passions, that only ask to be shouted out loud. Erotism (when not perverted), and sensuality, are only a language of Love. Of corse, take in consideration that I speak of a situation when someone is in a relationship, and not running around every skirts...

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, this was amazing. It opens everyone's eyes. And you even brought in the trait that women have that might not be so great either. The cleavage. Good job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


The greatest part of a man is also the worst part too. Great job bringing that out.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A beautiful woman can twist us up. In time when you find the woman you want in a life. The bathroom become a open door. Life leave us confused sometime. We must respect woman and treat them with love and kindness. The reward to a lucky man is the same gift in return. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2071 Views
42 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on May 4, 2010
Last Updated on August 23, 2010


Author

Ethan Paz
Ethan Paz

Iron River, MI



About
What's up I'm happy your here now reading my content. The content is organized in different sections for your convenience. Many of life's questions will be answered when you read my writings. So c.. more..

Writing
Hot Temper Hot Temper

A Poem by Ethan Paz



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..