Dinosaur Family

Dinosaur Family

A Story by Emirii
"

So this is based on my real life and what goes on in it.

"

 William calls her the dinosaur lady. So do I, but sometimes I mess up and forget and call her Randy, which is her real name. Whenever Dad goes over to the dinosaur lady's house, William says he's at her dinosaur cave. William knows everything. 

William also says that Dad likes her dinosaur children more than he likes us, which I try not to believe, But sometimes it's hard not to when I see him commenting on how awesome Sam G. is, or how cute Katy is. I have a brother named Sam. But Dad talks about dinosaur Sam when he says "Sam". 

William calls her the dinosaur lady because he says she's unattractive. I don't think she's all that ugly, but fourteen year old boys know which girls are pretty and which aren't. So I can believe him about the Dinosaur Lady. 

Another thing about the dinosaur lady, she comes over all the time. And when she's not over, it's the same as if she was. Everybody asks is that my mom? And I say no it's not my Mom lives in Canada. Because that's the truth. 

William says that Dad is going to propose to the Dinosaur Lady because he says he loves her. I wonder if that's true, and if she'll move in and I'll have to share my room with Katy, who is a four year old cutesy dollface. I also wonder if we'll have to move, and if we're going to move to North Carolina, because that's where her Dinosaur relatives are. William met them. He says the Dinosaur Grandfather wears a man thong. He says he had to share a room with him and opened the door to their room and he was wearing it. 

I would be traumatized. 

If we move to North Carolina, I'll be even further away from Mom and Robby and Steph, who are my step family members. Well, Mom isn't. But Robby is my step dad. And Steph is my step sister who is way older than me but still fun. She draws pictures of me and sometimes I think about when we will be sharing a bathroom this summer. 

This summer I'm not going to North Carolina with my dad and William and my brothers and most importantly the Dinosaur Brady Bunch. I'm going to Canada, and I get my own room with white carpets and purple walls. And I get a big window, which Mom says I can fit a few chairs in front of for reading. And I get to share a bathroom with Steph and see her when she walks around her room and brushes her teeth at the same time. I'll see her do that every morning this summer. 

Sometimes I wonder if my dad married the dinosaur lady, would that make him a dinosaur too?

© 2009 Emirii


Author's Note

Emirii
^_^ Happy reviewing!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

this just made me think of some books you might enjoy. one is called "goat girls: two weetzie bat books" by Francesca Lia Block. they are very fun and addictive to read.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Added on June 9, 2009

Author

Emirii
Emirii

MA



About
Hello there, it's me, Emirii. I am a 12 year old wannabe novelist, and my dream is to publish a bestseller when I'm older. I get my inspiration from Harper Lee, Sarah Dessen, Edgar Allen Poe, and vari.. more..

Writing