Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
"Apollo this Apollo that WHATEVER'' - _-

"Apollo this Apollo that WHATEVER'' - _-

A Chapter by Parker101
"

meeting apollo was the worst mistake of my life what is this guy a special if you ask me hes a nobody''

"




I roll my eyes . Victoria opens  her eyes whats got you down Dannie she mouth with a smirk.I glare at the back of Apollo and mumble Apollo this Apollo that Whatever! I groan in frustration what is this place ? A army base Trinity said a little to cheerful like it wasn't a BIG deal at all. We walked through the court yard , everyone was wearing a uniform of course that gave me a lot of hard stares. Trinity was a dirty blond  with long hair and the average height but a little bit taller than me. How long have you've been a pilot i asked curiously and trying to make conversation.I kinda snuck on the plane to help Apollo with his big mission to save the one and only Spark. Oh that's pretty cool I said blanked face . 

So Trinity said  still holding her helmet  your the lightning boy himself? "Yeah the lightning boy himself I grin. She punched me on my shoulder ya cool Lightning boy.

We climb the spiral stairs . Here we are said Apollo Victoria climbs off Apollo's back accidentally  pulling on his chest, Apollo faces her sorry she said . Apollo opens the door  a desk sat in the front of the room and a Coffee machine too and couches .Apollo opens the blinds immediately  jumping up.Ugh what time is it .She wipes her face.I didn't hear you come in Apollo. She unfolds the piece of paper and gives it to Apollo . Nice to meet you spark ,my name is Parker but.. you can call me parks . Again anyway nice to meet you she says.

Nice to be finally appreciated  . "Sure you are she says  sarcastically . Are you you being sarcastic i say. No Parker says not at all.

Later that evening we head out to do army drills for who knows why  Victoria and Trinity trudge through the mud behind me as  i look around the obstacle . Ew ew Victoria shrieked in disgust and trying to jump on Trinity's back I laugh as she falls face first in the mud. "No you okay Dannie. Its Daniel i say. At the end i won and we were covered in mud
.


© 2016 Parker101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

read and read more then get more to readXD


Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
3 Reviews
Added on February 21, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101