the story of my SPARK

the story of my SPARK

A Chapter by Parker101
"

nightmares and flashbacks are all i get is my family really GONE

"
I took a bite of my biscuit we were sitting in the tiny room the walls were painted lime green but it was chipped and faded, Trinity spun around in her chair.We sat in those GOOd comfortable seats .
For breakfast we had biscuits and apple sauce you couldn't find much food anywhere now a days .I dig into my food like a hobo who hasn't seen food in a long long time. Everybody Parker , Apollo, Victoria and Trinity stared at me with blank faces

Oh!Oh! sorry I say with my mouth full . Parker eyes me it is not the okay. Everyone  laughs , today i was wearing a sleeveless shirt  the circle was still there .''Whats that, Trinity said sipping her orange juice ? "Yeah what is that he said glaring at me . Yup Victoria has it too on her shoulder Parker added .

"There just circles you know, says Parker ." Apollo stares we know he's blond hair shined in the light as the window blew in a breeze of sunshine, he was tall he was one of thoes popular guys who were truly hiding as losers  today he did not wear his uniform actually nobody did but he wore a Steelers jersey joggers and timber land boots that were more than wore out and faded.

Parker says well aren't you going to do something ?,''she says looking at me then locking eyes with Apollo.'' Oh ! wait there just circles Apollo says slurping the applesauce out of the small container.

Those circles just had a red glow Trinity said grabbing everyone's attention, Victoria and I look at are shoulders .

Parker sips her coffee well aren't you going to do something  Parker repeats? ''Shut up Apollo says drink your coffee she rolls her eyes . ''Stand up Apollo says to Victoria and me  he grabs are wrist lets go ! he says angry.

Apollo pushes through the crowd still holding our wrist ,"whats his problem someone says"with Trinity and Parker following behind us ,"finally something exciting is happening around here Parker says.

When we reached the room Apollo placed his hand on the scanner to identify him or something the door opens identity Apollo Mercery the door closes behind Apollo, me and Victoria. Trinity scans her hand identity Trinity Moon , Eruka Parker.

Check em out Harry Apollo orders, "Why should I he says with a smirk."Cause I said so! he yelled . SIT down he says to Victoria ...Oh..WOW he said blank faced ." What is it Parker says well concerned , Harry replies this one is a beauty, thanks I say. Parker pours coffee on Harry's lab equipment. he screams my babies i mean he cough's my never mind . 

Stand right her he point in front of the X-ray yup Harry says its an chip pulls out a surgery knife ," is he a professional Victoria says " No he says i know how to dissect 
a frog though." he cuts open her skin she moves stay still he said it wont hurt he uses tweezers to pull the chip out he studies it tracking device definitely  says Harry  he places it on the table and pulls out a hammer SMASH! SMASH!  then he does one of those evil scientist laughs or at least try's too.  

Why did you do that Apollo exclaims . DO i need to spell it for you T-R-A-C-K-I-N-G D-E-V-I-C-E . harry swing s the hammer around almost hitting me in the face , complete the crazy you are she says , harry smashes he coffee mug  she growls at me and try's to attack Apollo holds onto her hood as she try's to break free" hold on their Killer Apollo says  . Parker takes the hammer and hits harry with it the pain . "Deal with it ,"she walks out the door.

Victoria and I stare in awe. I look around the room the shelves were filled  with medicine needles band aids and gloves . In the back hung four bags a mini fridge and a pool table and nobody in here wore a uniform some were cleaning other were typing peoples names into computers. " Mission complete Harry says  I smile at him and nod my head , Idiots Apollo says leaving and sighs. We laugh , bye Harry I say see ya he says.


© 2016 Parker101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

407 Views
Added on February 23, 2016
Last Updated on April 24, 2016


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101