the scientist daughter

the scientist daughter

A Chapter by Parker101
"

''Victoria was banned for WHAT''

"
What happened? you don't need an answer if you already know it. Parker grins, you heard Apollo we didn't need her. I force  Parker to the wall. she smirks Daniel she says she was very suspicous .
So your saying all of this was a...lie Parker said finishing my sentence.Hey she says we all get stuck in a web of lies even if they are true when she said that i release her from my hold ." Don't you ever do that again! .S**t she mumbles , I got to..go ! i say rushing out her office she comes after me She laughs its not going to change a thing she yells down to me as i jump off the steps,"I'm sorry she said i roll my eyes thinking that i should had flicked her off.

I run through the courtyard maybe just maybe Victoria is still here. I reach the base If only i knew earlier she wouldn't be all alone."Apollo,!Apollo! his back was turned form me he was playing poker with 3 kids. What is it mate? Ohhh! he smirks a devilish one , " i didn't know you made the rules around here Apollo i thought Parker does that? "Well  all i can say is sorry mate. MY anger went up a few notches I glare at him don't call me that again.

My hands glowed with dark blue lightning . Apollo stands from his chair," if its a fight you want Daniel its a f*****g fight you will get." Is that a threat? NO Apollo says its the the full package a promise.  Trinity, Harry , Parker the Whole army stood with there gun level ready to shoot any moment now. "THIS whole army Apollo says ,against you ." I turn away where are you Victoria ? i think. Harry says," i can help" me too Trinity says.

"Cmon' Harry ,Trinity"  I look at Parker." i.. cant Daniel i have something to deal with,I look at Apollo then back at then Parker had disappered.

Harry looks at me to the lab he grins and Trinity rolls her eyes  while i stand there their eyes searched my soul, I say nothing and leave .Apollo and the others stare at us.

I look around the lab so harry where do we start?                                                                                     


© 2016 Parker101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on March 19, 2016
Last Updated on June 2, 2016


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101