theblack suit

theblack suit

A Chapter by Parker101
"

me,Trinity and Harry set out to find Victoria then finding out what there really up against

"
We rode in a black delivery truck out into the wastelands.
  
I say you shouldn't have destroyed the tracking device harry i say in a smart remark. He was looking out the window as we speed down the deserted roads and by abandon cars that i have got use to since the special thing that's going on i cant help wonder am i the only special?  Harry looks through his bag at least i didn't destroy yours  i mean where would you go without us he smiles and i laugh maybe back at sestdot.

Oh now i remember you didn't take mine out he smirks, exactly . I wonder about Parker i say , "Don't worry Trinity says we all do." 

Harry shrugs his shoulder and takes a sip of water out of his water bottle. Honestly i say where the hell are we! I say staring out the window Trinity looked in the mirror and drove on silently.Harry said  to be honest  I DON'T KNOW... 

What do you think happened to her?, to the society I say. Harry says I can only think the worse maybe got mauled by humans teared limb from limb you know ... i don't  sure you don't Harry says just Imagine it  ," I don't want to i say i threw a plastic bottle at him . OUCH!

Why did you say humans? ... the engine came to a stop. Trinity open her door and got out its flat a , flat tire she says examining it. " It looks like it got shot, Harry nods in agreement.
 
People, humans rise up from the sand  wearing rags  and guns level. Trinity mumbles something and draws an revolver . what the freak step back time to get charged up my left hand crackles with lightning that was dark blue . The van lights flickered on an off.

They hiss and growl at us there hungry i think, Trinity starts shooting her revolver and  harry joins in the fight too. "Are you almost done Trinity asked as one of the undergoers' lurch forward on Harry. I'm comin' Trinity says she grabs on the undergoers shirt and throws it on the ground and shoots it in the face. I come in throwing balls of electricity at them there clothes cut on fire now all 3 of the undergoers ' were dead.

Their cannibals i ask Trinity. "yes they are ." Who would even come to this to eat their own kind? Harry says its a game of prey and predoter that's all.

I get it trinity said leaning on the van with here arms crossed, i get it she repeated people will do anything to save their self .I nod  my head i guess Harry sits in the passanger seat and tosses me a water bottle. and he continues looking at a dimond shape device he says its a traking device . What do we do now?I asked Trinity shrughes her shoulders . I guess you guys can check them for anything useful . Great Trinity say i'm touching  a dead body.


I mumble lazy much he  must of heard me because he looked up and smirked . I get up and check their pockets  one at a time , nothin' i check the next one nothing but a picture toss it. "Wait Trinity says is a map on the back. Good eyes trin Harry says. All set he replaces the tire. Okay i get in the drivers seat No ! this babys mine Trinity says , no its my turn i say fine... she climbs over me into the passenger seat, i start the engine and drive strait on the road we drive  pass a sign that says  Ore on it was missing the G Oregon  it must of faded away.

Were going to run out of gas soon Trinity says looking at me Harry comments its close to empty. You didn't bring gas i exclaimed  with a blank face  bruh' i say but you bring tires? Harry says my traking device senses another heat energy coming closer to us! I keep driving .


Daniel ! Trinity says , she pulls on my shoulder and points to the awful large building  and bodies running through the building armed with weapons and jumping through the huge gap 1 by 1. There not undergoers' are they? Nope says Harry. i look up at the building again worry put a needle right through me . The car stopped NO MORE GAS NO MORE TIRES .      




"Uh what do we do know lightning boy ,Trinity says? I hesitate then say ill distract whatever those people are . " You can't Trinity said its to many of them she points at the shattered glass building that had a giant hole in it that looked like it was about to collapse the lights flicker on an off when the light turned of they all dissapered into thin air. 

 Then it rained bullets ,"get down i say they bullets fly threw the window they must be a professional sniper like Parker . Harry yells over the noise i thought you said it was bullet proof Trinity ! I did not say that she says but she actually did. Hold your fire the ruff deep voice said a man in a black suit that was perfect in every way cause now it was impossible to keep clothes clean these days. The man peers into the window and throws open the door he eyed us with his beady eyes  so dark that you'd never find the end. Daniel oh Daniel we've been waiting for you nice to see you again.


© 2016 Parker101


Author's Note

Parker101
what do you guys think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hey guys i finishe ill post the next chapter and type a little more love you guys - from the specials?


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
1 Review
Added on April 6, 2016
Last Updated on June 20, 2016


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101