mission S.A.V.E

mission S.A.V.E

A Chapter by Parker101
"

Parker is breaking into SESTDOT which is the most dangerous thing that could happen she's trying to find Daniel and save him and meet someone who knows him very well .And apollo could care less

"
Army truck drived by the mess hall by the river people were practicing swimming while holding their guns.Parker sort through her files she wore her hair in a braid and had her on the head on her desk. Apollo pulls on her braid."what are you doing. I ignore him. He plopped them self on top of my desk."what's wrong parks?"I burst out laughing you made Daniel Harry And trinity leave to look for Victoria .

"And she did nothing wrong. She wasn't lying about the tracking device. I have a feeling we're gonna need her soon.

Apollo groans where's fun Parker at right now. Far far away from you and I like for you to get out of my office and never talk to me.you're selfish Daniel and no one else did anything to you you're just having a low self-esteem because you think I would like Dan.

"So could you please just shut up . I marked it place. On a map parker says "


"I don't even know if I want to do this mess with you anymore I can handle this by myself so you can go get lost because I really don't want to talk to you ,Parker says."

Later in the evening a pilot shows up and tells Parker and Apollo that their mission is starting and the plane is already running so they should get their stuff and get ready.

They got in the running playing in silence didn't speak to each other they don't look at each other.

After hours of riding in the plane and silence they got out couple miles away from SESTDOT territory . Once he got to have a small plane landing on the runway.parker pulls out her sniper apollos eyes flashed at Parker ,"what are you doing?"apollo says."Everything I always wanted to do Apollo you don't tell me what to do anymore she fires is it going at the black suit guy as a bullet heads for his head he turned into metal and it bounces off he turns his head to soldiers waiting outside the plane tell your man to watch the aim.
"Okay Mr.Buckley."
Mr.Buckley eyes examin the area then he enters the dome.

"S**t,Parker says."


© 2017 Parker101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 8, 2017


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101