One trip one will fall down the drain that's where they all go

One trip one will fall down the drain that's where they all go

A Chapter by Parker101
"

If the alarm rings waking everyone we're DONE

"

You'd think a secret lab that technically kidnappes kids would have more security. We approach the back door of the SESTDOT dome .Which was surrounded by pine trees.The wind breath was cold and freezing Parker tugs on here jacket Apollonius eyes her it's not that cold I roll my eyes ,"it 51 degrees outside she yells ,"your not even wearing a jacket."Whatever,Apollo says."
There was to security guards standing outside smoking cigars and drinking.The first guard said,"What a long day right Bub?"
Bub the other security guard was chubby and his cheeks were red as a tomato then he replied with his hand shaking trying to light the lighter "Yeah yeah,he stumbled over his words .


Apollo quickly appeared in front of them before the could shout or scream apollo drew his knife and attaches Bub and the other security guard stumbled back and pulled out there guns one shoots but misses I shoot one in the head and they collapse.The scrawny one attacked he took apollo by surprise and held onto his neck and had the gun drawn to his head.Apollo struggles to breath Parker stands far back in the woods watching as she new he had this.

Apollo gasps for air then he struggles to speak he says"Its me Apollo he whispers.The shoulder let's go and that's when I shot the guard in the head . Let's go Apollo says spitting out blood and says"I almost chocked and you didn't help!"

Parker says,"Are you dead ?"No Apollo says."Okay then let's go she says with a grin.

Apollo takes the security guards card and swipes the door lock and it opens . We past a lot of rooms with diff names and pictures on the door they said;The shadows ,Flower,fire,Spark the rest where faded Parker squints her eyes but couldn't read the others.


© 2017 Parker101


Author's Note

Parker101
I'm not finish with this chapter guys because I'm tired but Ima try to finish it:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

When Apollo fights the guard just read it again what he said

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Added on January 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 8, 2017


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101