Humanity

Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101

Chapter 2:
A safe haven is a place where you can be your self and be selfish because it's just you it's nobody you can possibly hurt right?

I left the coffee shop and wandered and watched .Seeing how the little things in life made me happy not made me said.

But the big things that explode in your face the things you can't comprehend.When you lose someone in your life there is a hole where that person use to be but the worst feeling in the world is when you realize you lost yourself in your memories in your thoughts.

You just need someone to grab your hand and tell you everything is okay but deep deep inside you know that the person you loved the person that got you through everything is why u kept pushing to survive.

That feelings that's humanity if you lose your humanity you lose yourself....


© 2017 Parker101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The standout part for me was the fourth paragraph - this really made me of yesteryear times in my life. In my eyes the whole chapter wasn't so much a chpater but a piece which was thought provoking.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Parker101

7 Years Ago

Thanks I just come up with these randomly
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

Its always good to be different. Random is good.
Keep writing.
Mark.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 14, 2017
Last Updated on February 14, 2017


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Dreams Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101


Sad Sad

A Chapter by Parker101