Dreams

Dreams

A Chapter by Parker101

Chapter

People use dreams to escape reality to hide from the truth your in denial your lying to yourself. It's one thing to dream it's another thing when you try to force it into your reality. Dreams are like shopping it's easy to pick up something and put it in the cart but its hard to pay for. Just face it not all dreams have a happy ending .


© 2017 Parker101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dreams...Hmmm. A very debatable and intresting topic. I personally can't compare them to anything - they are just that - Dreams to me.
BUT when you talk about Dreams which people set as goals THEN that's adifferent kettle of fish. If the individual is a determined and driven with motivation then they WILL pick that thing up inthe shopping centre AND PAY FOR IT. Dream driven I guess you could say. The only ones which dreams dont come true are the ones who give up. The ones who dont......

A great piece.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Parker101

7 Years Ago

Thanks for the review 🙂
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

Not a problem.

Mark.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 14, 2017
Last Updated on February 14, 2017


Author

Parker101
Parker101

VA



About
ABOUT ME-im a female i like to write books like the spark im a very goffy person 🔥🔥🔥🔥 BOOKS- the spark ,the shadow,the fire,the not so perfect family,the girl from .. more..

Writing
The rain The rain

A Chapter by Parker101


Humanity Humanity

A Chapter by Parker101


Sad Sad

A Chapter by Parker101