How women are better entrepreneurs than men?

How women are better entrepreneurs than men?

A Story by gautamsharmanews
"

Entrepreneurship is a sphere which has largely been dominated by the men fraternity since ages and even a recent survey by a US audit firm stamps the same fact whilst stating nearly 70% of businesses.

"

Entrepreneurship is a sphere which has largely been dominated by the men fraternity since ages and even a recent survey by a US audit firm stamps the same fact whilst stating nearly 70% of businesses as male �"owned. Although anyone can ascertain that men are more competent in operating and running a particular business after looking at these numbers, there’s much more to be looked at in the same context.

  1. Firms owned by females brings more revenue on board

It has been found in several surveys that businesses which have been owned and operated by women have generated more revenues that those owned by their male counterparts. Women able, a social enterprise firm with women in sight has put forward their analysis based on the growth trends of firm owned by men and women between 1997-2014, and ascertain that businesses which are owned and operated by women overall these years have seen a tremendous growth of 72.3 % as compared to 45.1 % of their male counterparts in the same aspect.

  1. Firms owned by female entrepreneurs created more jobs

Same survey has also revealed that the firms which are owned by operated by female has saw more number of jobs created over the years as compared to the firms owned by men. The growth rate witnessed during this period in terms of jobs created was around 18.39 in case of women, which was way higher than that of 0.37 % in case of their male counterparts.

  1. Women have proved their precedence in senior leadership roles

Business firms which comprises of a more competent senior leadership are known to be performing better that the ones without it and women have proved their primacy in the same aspect as well. They have outperformed their male counterparts in almost every role and this can be witnessed by looking at the growing number of Female CEO’s recruited by Top firms across the globe.


In a nutshell


Although men have dominated the business world with their growing numbers, it’s their female counterparts which have proved to be a better leader and entrepreneur whilst generating more revenue and creating more jobs during the process. Gautam Sharma, renowned Entrepreneur and Chairman of Professional Boxing Organization of India, described the same fact in most beautiful manner possible. As per him,” I personally believe that your gender does not impact your management skills, but interestingly enough there are a few qualities about women that never cease to amaze and inspire me”.

© 2019 gautamsharmanews


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 13, 2019
Last Updated on February 13, 2019
Tags: entrepreneurs, women, men, gautam sharma