Love is....

Love is....

A Poem by Chaos
"

Love is extreme

"

 

Love is special, because it's powerful when it emerges; like the wind when it bursts through the clouds on a stormy day.  Love is passionate; like birds frantically in flight chasing each other through the trees on a chilly November morning.  Love is calming and comforting when you’re submerged in it; like a warm rose colored down blanket warming your body as spring kisses the winter goodbye. Love is joyous and elating; like when a mother grazes her tired hands over her newborn babies’ hands for the first time.  Love offers contentment when it endures; like the warmth of a raging camp fire at night.  Love brings pain when your heart is captivated by it; like the pain your eyes feel when you stare into the sunlight.  Love is hurtful at times; like the child who is abandoned without cause.  Love is devastating when it leaves; like the seed of the oak tree that never is nourished by the sun.  Love is all emotions to the extreme and subtle; like the vibrant colors of the rainbow and the hues that are hidden between.  Love is all things, in the brightest colors, the darkest shades, the most peaceful emotions to the most painful.  It's the only emotion that you would welcome in spite of the pain you could feel.  Love is the emotion of extremes and that's what makes it love.

© 2010 Chaos


Author's Note

Chaos
I started writing simple than this emerged. Go figure!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful write. Thank you for sharing. Debileah

Posted 15 Years Ago


:)
which is all good I guess

Posted 15 Years Ago



'...the emotion of extremes...'

Well said...you've put some thought into this and it shows very pleasantly.


S

Posted 15 Years Ago


I love prose, those just write writes and they just just write right. Nice captivation.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 14, 2008
Last Updated on March 14, 2010

Author

Chaos
Chaos

Boston, MA



About
Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quizzes That's me in a nutshell. Marie more..

Writing
Wish I could Wish I could

A Poem by Chaos


Insecurity Insecurity

A Poem by Chaos



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..