Zone

Zone

A Poem by Gianna Contillo
"

This very short poem was something I scribbled down after a yoga session. I was looking within for direction and inner wisdom to guide me, and these words describe my exact inner experience.

"
Inhale into another zone, 
you'll find your never truly alone.
Go deep within your soul, 
and embrace yourself as a whole. 
Feel the breath freely flow, 
Just listen;
and your inner voice will let you know. 

© 2014 Gianna Contillo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, very compelling words here! Lovely poem and what does it matter if its short? Short poems are sometimes better since they are able to say so much in so little words. Anyway, it's always nice to be able to dive into ourselves and find an inner peace. We all need some type of release. In the end, we only have ourselves, so it's important that we know how to find and achieve inner peace and happiness instead of having to depend on others for it. This tells quite a bit about the human condition and teaches a good lesson.

Posted 9 Years Ago


oooh a mantra for liberating oneself. Short, sweet and perfect guidance. Elegantly written and words that allow the reader to interact with the poem. I found myself taking a deep breath at the appropriate line in the poem. I can see this as a meme encouraging relaxation. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Posted 9 Years Ago


fluently written, sublime and lovely

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gianna Contillo

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate feedback!!!
a release of freedom. great written

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Gianna Contillo

9 Years Ago

YES!! Thank you so much!! it means a lot!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 7, 2014
Last Updated on July 7, 2014
Tags: poetry, writing, yoga, meditation, self-help, looking within, personal development