George Spillman of Washington Uses His Education to Launch a Career

George Spillman of Washington Uses His Education to Launch a Career

A Story by George Spillman Washington
"

George Spillman was stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington State for many years. He was a Ranger in the United States Army.

"

George Spillman is an ambitious and hardworking business professional. He has lived in Washington and moved to California in order to begin a career in business. He chose to join the United States military after he graduated from high school. He enlisted in the United States army. After he completed his basic training, he decided to apply for Ranger training. This is one of the most difficult training programs in the army. It involves intense physical and mental training. He completed this training and became a Ranger. He was then stationed at Fort Lewis, which is a joint military base about ten miles from Tacoma, Washington.


While George Spillman was in the military, he learned self-discipline. He developed strong sense of leadership. He served in the military for many years. After his service, he chose to leave the military in order to pursue another type of career. He moved from Washington to California an enrolled in a university. He began studying business administration. He studied finance, accounting, and business management. He developed a strong skillset in this field. He also began building business connections while he was a student. He worked with his professors and he interned with several local companies.


George Spillman graduated from college with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. He used that education as well as his prior military experience to build a successful career. He joined a well-established company and quickly moved up in his career. The leadership skills he developed as an Army Ranger helped him gain momentum in his business career. He built a strong reputation for himself and became one of the youngest department heads in his company.


Spillman was able to build a successful career because of his military experience in Washington and his education in business. Both helped him gain knowledge, experience, and skill. He is a successful business executive, who looks forward to continuing to build a successful career in his field. When Spillman is not working with his clients and colleagues, he is active in his community. He enjoys helping others and volunteers with several different organizations. He enjoys participating in youth sports and coaching young people. He also helps raise funds for a variety of charitable organizations. George Spillman is a dedicated business professional who follows the statement “professionalism with compassion.” He has spent years developing his career and he looks forward to reaching his many professional goals.


For More Information Visit Here -

© 2016 George Spillman Washington


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on July 29, 2016
Last Updated on July 29, 2016
Tags: George Spillman Washington

Author

George Spillman Washington
George Spillman Washington

Granite Bay, CA



About
George Spillman was an Army Ranger for several years. He spent a large portion of his military career stationed at Fort Lewis in Washington State. He served his country for many years, and he enjoyed .. more..

Writing