Thankful Father's Day

Thankful Father's Day

A Story by Healing Star
"

How thankful I am this Father's Day.

"
Things I am thankful for this morning on Father's Day in no particular order.
My Heavenly Father, the one of a thousand names but yet is unnameable.
My Higher Self, who has showed me his love for me and has shook me with the understanding of that love.
My Father, for his Love that is forever and never changing.
My Mother, for her Love, her care and for her Peace.
My Children, they are many and they are so varied and they are so wonderful, it reminds me of the Joe Cocker song, You Are So Beautiful ... To Me.   Can't you See, Can't You See,  You are so Beautiful,  To Me!  I love you all the same and your beautiful little ones that are the Light of my Heart.
My loving Darling Wife, it scares me to think that I might not have have found you, but I did, and I am thankful for it everyday.  There is no me without you.  This path we are on though it may look quite unstable right now, is going to become truer, brighter, stronger, clearer, shinier, more glorious, fresher, cleaner, more open, higher, and more free as we move forward down the path.

Finally for DZAR (The expression of the Universe of the love that they have for us) that we walked into that gallery last november in Sedona, and experienced DZAR being channeled by Mary and Gary O'brien from Australia.  That we heard the Universe speak directly to us and told us we were the Beauty of the Universe, he said Accept it Young Ones, accept the wonderful beauty that you are, all beauty that you see is you.
For Echhart Tolle, for opening me to seeing the illusion, that my illusion self would begin to fade.   Ellena Radford, for the beautiful Shaman that she is for opening my Heart to the energy work, for freeing me of my attachment to Soul ... to free me to experience Spirit.  Drunvalo Melchezedek for being the giant spirit of awakening and for his caring enough to come back after climbing through all levels, to come back to help us to bring about the New Day.  To all the people in the community that have helped me feel at home in this new path I have chosen to bring about a change that we can all be brought back into the Light, to live the lives we were always meant to Live.  A life where there is time, that no one is forgotten, where there is time to heal yourself, where there is time to walk in the garden, where there is time to see all that you need to see, where there is time to feel all that you need to feel, where there is peace in every heart, where there is love in every heart, where there is a knowing in every heart, that we are free, that we are free, to dream the dream, to dream the dream.

For Mother Earth and my appreciation and awareness that I now have for her, that she gives us all that we have, that she is a living being, has a caring heart and needs us to be here for her now that she can recreate herself now when she directs.
For Father Sky who is all else other than our Mother, for his amazing perspective which he is willing to share with us if we will just ask.  I am thankful for my connection with All That Is through our Father, and for his energy that comes to us from the Sun.
For the Inca Cross, which has taught me so much about myself and has been a tool to transport me to places with unlimited understanding and enlightenment.
For all that has crossed my path in these last two years and really all my life, I made a big change to move toward the light a couple of years ago but really my entire life has been the same journey and in reality I am thankful for the thousands of times I have been here to experience in the physical world.  For I truly am an eternal being who has returned here, and now I am an accumulation of all these life times and journeys to experience this ultimate journey where we will be part of bringing about the coming together of all beings throughout all times.  They are coming from the other side by the millions and we here on this side (at least some of us) see them coming, we see them coming and are hearts are over joyed at the sight, and they on that side over there, they are coming and see us, slowly the veil is being lifted.  Every time we remember another thing about who we truly are another thread of the veil is removed, and we are getting so very close to it becoming totally transparent.  In our true form we are luminous beings of light, and we are going to shine so brightly in the not to distant future, they cannot hold us down any longer, we have become to strong for their illusion to hold up against the truth of the light.
My heartfelt wish is that you and your beautiful Heart will join us, decide this day for your Father, that you will fight for the Light.   All you have to do is tell the universe you are ready to be in the Light.  Your whole life will change, I am not saying it will be easy, but what I am saying is you will be amazed at who you become. For the things that you need will be put in your path, and the ones that you need, you will connect with, and you will have a life worth living.     You are a being of Light, there is a piece of the Stars within you, and with your eyes closed and your awareness you can see with this light.    And your goal is to see with this light through your Heart, connect your heart to your mind, that your heart can be in control and in this way you can never be fooled by those things which can easily trick our minds, or the ego which wants control through your mind.  We need to know ourselves and rule ourselves through our Hearts and the love given us by the Father.  Follow your Heart and choose the Light.

© 2013 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on June 16, 2013
Last Updated on June 16, 2013
Tags: Love, Thankful, Father, Universe, Light

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing