2018 - The Path Of Liberation ( The Road We Are On)

2018 - The Path Of Liberation ( The Road We Are On)

A Story by Healing Star
"

I name each Year, and assign a song to hold it's Frequency - (2nd Year Anniversary for Me).

"
2018 The Year that We Realize that The Path of Liberation is the Road we are On. 

And this is the Song that Holds the Frequency for Us - WookieFoot - Don Quixote . Come, Come Children - Come Be the Ones that Win Ourselves Back - Come with Me, Let's Jump Over the Moon Together - let's do it Now - New Moon - it's easy to Jump It. In our Story of Jumping over the Moon - the Moon is Our Mind - The invitation is to Jump straight to It - To Your Liberation - Your True Freedom - that You - Your True offers to You. Jump and skip the 9 years in a Cave, skip the 30 years of Silence, skip the Suffering that is required to put yourself at the Gate to Freedom, Come with Me - Let's go Jump Over the Moon - Come, Now, Be the One who Wins Yourself Back. -- Here is the Song that holds our Frequency of 2018 - WookieFoot - Don Quixote ... Hey You - Your Life is Yours to Create. We'll Return - We'll Return - Return into Stars.

2017 -  The Year the Dream Becomes Real -   And the song that Held it's Frequency was Astral Plane by Valerie June ... here's the link to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN35g4eLQgg

And 2018 - The Year We Realize that the Path of Liberation is the Road we are ON.
And the song that will Hold it's Frequency for us all Year is ... Don Quixote - by WookieFoot.
Here's the link to this Song  -  Come - Let's be the Ones who Jumped over the Moon- Let's Be the One who wins OurSelves Back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psgPzNu0_eE

Hey You,   Your Life is Yours to Create ...   whoemcoe   Yours to Create -  It's Yours to Create.    Like my Baba says - There is Only One Planet - But billions of Worlds - the perspectives of all the Boys and Girls - oh - Dream the Impossible Dream - No matter How Far - Reach the Unreachable Star -  We Return - We Return  - We Return to the Stars.

© 2018 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on January 17, 2018
Last Updated on January 17, 2018

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing