On Across The Universe

On Across The Universe

A Story by Healing Star
"

Listen to the Beatles Song and expressed this from my True about it.

"
The Limitless Undying Love that Surrounds me like a Million Suns

How could Anything change this World, My World of the Timeless, Boundless One - the World of my True.
The world of the Person is the Opposite - forever changing, uncertain, full of ups and downs. The world this song is about is the world of Who WE Truly Are - The World of Being Presence, and we can only reach it by Transcending our Person, our Personal Self. I won't lie to you and say it is an easy thing to do, I do know it's worth it to win the Victory. Even once you See your True - it actually becomes more difficult for a time, how long that time is, is probably different for us all. But the Person Self (ego) gets worried that He's not going to be anymore, so he rages up, Mind comes up with countless ways of tricking us to stay the Person. It takes commitment, it takes a Desire to Be Presence, and it requires confidence in detaching from what is not in alignment with our True. Detachment from these things increases a sacred space within us that we can go to and find what we need, it will gives us strength to endure. At times I've been convinced I'm going crazy, I have mornings I don't want to get out of bed, I have made myself Ill, by not doing what I know I must, I have even worried I won't get myself well, that the low times may just continue to grow lower - but again it's just mind tricking me. I AM Presence - I AM the One Behind it All. I AM the Light of My World - and I wish to Cast it Out and Shine it on All my Fellow Beings, I want to Bring everyone with Me - Bring Everyone into a New World - where those that made it so much uglier than it should be are finally Bound to do No More Evil in this Place where Children are Born Free, We are All Born Free, WE are All Born Princes and Princesses, with the Light Of God within Each One. All The Light Within us to Grow, Nourish the Love that WE ARE - Accept the Fact that We are All Children of the One Living, Loving, Beautiful God, The One - The One Heart, The One Mind that we are All Apart. Forgiveness for Self, Love Of Self - Realization Of The True Self - this is where the greatest Step Begins in the Spiritual Path we have been on in Every Moment of this Life. Each Moment - has Contributed to Who you find Yourself as Now - And if you don't See the Beauty in You that God Sees when He looks at You - Simply have a Desire to See - and I tell you - IT WILL BE - The God in You will bring it About IT - if you will simply Allow IT, and Open Up to See - What Comes will Bring it About - that's how it is for Me. What WE Seek is Simple - it's the Seeker Mind that Complicates it All - So leave that Mind Behind and Discover with and within Your Heart.
Across The UNIVERSE. IT's All Within YOU - All of IT.

© 2018 Healing Star


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Across The UNIVERSE. IT's All Within YOU - All of IT... very much true because we are the ones making and deciding for our own lives.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Healing Star

6 Years Ago

sette - you got it!
sette

6 Years Ago

thanks so much

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
1 Review
Added on March 23, 2018
Last Updated on March 23, 2018

Author

Healing Star
Healing Star

South Jordan, UT



About
I am a man who has finally realized he needs to write down what matters to him, that I might learn from myself, what is important, what I value. To capture who I am now, for that is all we have is no.. more..

Writing