The Lust of Demons and Men

The Lust of Demons and Men

A Story by Gilad Levanon
"

Imagine being the lust-child from two soldiers on opposite sides in the ultimate war...

"

He told me the story once, the story of how I was conceived. I have often asked myself what kind of father can tell his son such a tale in such vivid, explicit detail. The answer is simple enough; a thief, a rapist, a murderer, a criminal of all trades.

 

“We were on the outskirts, the hills to the west of that enemy encampment,” he told me on that fateful night, that midnight at the sombre fireside of our distant tent, erected a safe many miles from both enemy armies. All three, armies of a damned war, a war that had raped and murdered so, so many in its merciless path. A feud beyond reason or explanation, a feud between forces of all sides; good and evil, and neutral as well. For thirty generations it would rage.

 

“I was bubbling with horror at what I’d seen on the battlegrounds,” my father continued reminiscently, “and I’d decided to get away from that godforsaken war awhile. And it’s funny I say godforsaken, since He’s involved. As for her, to this day, I know not why she was there.”

 

“Swaggering along the rolling grass of the unbloodied hills, draped in delicately transparent black silk. Black hair fluttering down in the gentle breeze, so loose and long it trailed out behind her like a second tail. And always, the blackest ink of her devilry left in her footprints.

 

“I recognized her for what she was, but her beauty betrayed my natural response. Of all her humanoid kin I’d slain in battle, never had I laid eyes on a being of such pure passionate sex appeal. No angel, under the Lord of Light, could compare.

 

“I remember her face turning, ever so slowly away from the sun, to face me in the shadows. Her hidden eyes revealing themselves as her hair fell away; plain spheres of inky blackness devoid of the features of the eye of a human being. Delicate, venomous lips parting slightly to breathe a breath so captivating and arousing, it struck me like a physical blow.

 

“I dropped my pack and staggered forward, helpless against her lustful will, and pressed my face against hers. Our lips fused with a force beyond our prior loyalties, and gently I caressed the pale skin of her bare neck and shoulders. Abruptly, she clenched the lapels of my shirt and shoved me out to arm’s length, gazing at me hungrily.

 

“Fear. Reason. Hatred. All these things extinguished by pure desire alone. Reaching once more to her shoulders, I pushed the silken straps down from either side, letting the black dress drift away to leave her in her most natural state. The figure of a goddess, a pair of unscarred legs, perfect round breasts, a tight behind and a hairless crotch.

 

“My hands involuntarily found their way to brush those most sensitive areas. By then, I was a creature of lust, a being of passion and desire. I hurriedly dropped my trousers and thrust into her...”

 

I stood up suddenly, cutting my cursed father short, and stalked away, disgust and repulsion twisting my gut.

 

“She won’t take you!” he jeered after me, “She’s not like us!”

I rounded on him fiercely, drawing my dagger and holding it to his throat, “I have to try!” I growled, “I can’t live with you and your cruelty and your crime! Not any more!”

I blocked off his heartless jeers, turning away, just in time to miss his final, snide comment.

“It was only a bit of her that rubbed off on me.”

 

Lifting my hood and pulling my cloak tightly about me, I started towards the enemy encampment that was the home of my mother. Satan was always willing to new followers with open arms.


© GILAD LEVANON 2010

© 2011 Gilad Levanon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting read! I like this piece, and it made me feel like I was there, BUT I have to agree with R.R. Krueck.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Satan is the good guy in the bible :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Is this part of a larger piece? It feels much bigger than the read. Decent write, but I feel like I want more. It left me unsatisfied.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 29, 2011
Last Updated on October 13, 2011
Tags: Fantasy, Angels and Demons

Author

Gilad Levanon
Gilad Levanon

South Africa



About
I'm interested in finding the ultimate question. I know the answer's 42 but "What is six times seven?" doesn't satisfy me. more..

Writing