Tangled Fairytale

Tangled Fairytale

A Story by Virginia L. Wyatt

What do you do when your feelings are so strong they start to poison you? That even though you stop thinking about it certain feelings never really go away. You walk around hoping they will come to their sences, that they will see something and it just clicks. But that is just wishful thinking. We will never get the fairytale that we yearn for unless they wish for the same fairytale. No matter how much you try Robin Hood will never love Cinderella. All the magic in the world couldn't make him love me. His heart wants a different fairytale and I am not in the ending. So what do you do if he's your Prince Charming but your not his Maid Marian? How every inch of you just wants to feel his lips against yours. and the feel of his skin against you. It's seems like it is all just a distant dream despite the fact that after awakening the wounds are still there. And how are you supposed to look for a new Prince if your heart still bleeds? the journey, it is so tiring, so sickening that you forget to look at the beauty around you. But still you continue to travel despite the fact you have no idea where you're going. The only compass I had was my heart and until that heals I am hopelessly lost.  Life has no purpose for me other than to love and be loved. But how does a person give love when their heart is empty? I need to find My Prince to refill that hole. If not, what is my purpose?

© 2009 Virginia L. Wyatt


Author's Note

Virginia L. Wyatt
reviews and constructive criticism welcome =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on August 29, 2009
Last Updated on August 29, 2009

Author

Virginia L. Wyatt
Virginia L. Wyatt

About
I'm a freshmen at Northern Arizona University. I've always loved writing; poetry mostly but I like writing short stories as well. I am an aspiring writer and Creative Writing/English Teacher. Crazy I .. more..

Writing