The Bus Stop

The Bus Stop

A Chapter by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
"

And on her behind read the words, "WIDE LOAD"...

"
-- photo --


There is no need to kill off Trevor and how come he gets eaten by a Cyclops anyway? At least be a little more realistic than that and ship him to Africa to be eaten by lions, why don't you?  Besides, it's not Trevor we should be focusing our pent up anger on, right?  It's that nasty, foul mouth piece of...  

Yeah, you're right.  I should watch my own tongue and not speak ill of the bimbo, she can't help that her only two brain cells are "b***h" and "cum guzzler". 

-- photo --


I'd keep laughing but I think someone is peeking over your shoulder Bess.  I told you to stop drawing while others are around, otherwise you'll get noticed. 

"Is that Candice?"  The voice sounds like a familiar male and his breathe smells like honey and peppermints.  I sure hope you remember to brush your teeth after that sardine of a lunch you had today (and speaking of food, we should work on the diet if you want males to continue to even so much as notice your existence).  Oh and make sure you turn slowly, so your body doesn't knock him down.  He couldn't weigh more than ninety pounds and most of it's compacted into his nose... and those nostrils, oh man... 

Next time speak and don't nod, he doesn't need to realize you're the only person alive with quadruple chin disease.  

"Pretty spot on, Bess."  I think he chucked, not sure what that noise was but he did smirk after so I'm just assuming.  Oh well damn, Bess... he's walking off and oh no! The bus cranked, better get on and fast so he doesn't notice your inability to squeeze through the already massive doorway. 

Oh and Bess, ten points for you my favorite little lard a*s.  Trevor may not want to kiss you but at least he noticed that you were more than an enormous amount of mass floating around this earth... or maybe I should say, weighing this bad boy down.  Maybe when we get home you can hop (actually, don't EVER hop - there is no need to cause the end of the world any sooner than God planned for it to be) on the scale and check the numbers that pile up on it, shall we? 

Then we can work on subtracting... dividing... uh... we can work on taking some of those tons off.  Unless, of course Bess you enjoy being the person yourself made you to be.  Because I know your fine a*s father didn't give you any overweight ugly genes.  He is one fine piece of work.  You should put him in your art gallery, preferably a nude statue and let me have my way with it every once in a while... 

-- photo --


I think I damaged myself with my own drooling... oh good, we're home.  Thank God, I need a bathroom break but leave me at peace with my thoughts of me and your father and the process in which we'll create your little brother...

--  photo --

Alberto Dane Spiral, yes I've given him a name already and of course he'll take my last name verses yours.  I'd never marry your father, don't be foolish!  I'm only after his body, I'd never tie myself down.  

-- photo --

I sure hope the above photo represents your mother and/or Candice because I'm not a filthy w***e.  Maybe filthy rich but never a w***e.  After all, I'm only after your father, aren't I?  And if you are referring to the photograph of me with all those naked men then you must have looked at the photo incorrectly and forgotten that I have a twin sister.  Bess, I roll my eyes at you.  Now hit the scale and let's see what we can do to better you. 

Holy s**t!  I think a brick just fell out of my a*s.  I didn't know a person could weigh so damn much.  How do you even get out of bed? How do you walk? The last person I saw with that many pounds was bed ridden and forced her children to do all her bidding.  Actually, that's not a bad idea.  "Alberto, bring mama her Cosmo and coffee, NOW! I've just gained too much weight and can't do it myself.  Yes I realize it's right next to me but I can't even lean forward you fool!"  

-- photo --

Your brother won't be a slave, what are you talking about?  And I guess three hundred pounds is fixable.  I mean, when you were born you were only thirteen pounds so it's possible that you can lose weight, you weren't always this fat, right?  I mean, you've taken years to gain it, hopefully you don't take years to lose it.  I don't think Trevor is so ugly that he has ten years to waste waiting on your fat to fall from your under-under belly flaps. 

Oh Bess, don't cry!  I do need to work on that sensitivity thing, huh?  Oh okay, well s**t... Bess... you've got pretty brown eyes and I'm sure if you smiled...

-- photo --

Okay, let's not do THAT again!  Go to bed Bess, we will take another route tomorrow because I'm not so sure that smile will win Trevor over.  


© 2012 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The story development is taking it's sweet time, which I am really enjoying. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures, because they are really gonna bring out the rest of the details in the story.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on October 22, 2012


Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing