Ten

Ten

A Chapter by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
"

T-erribly E-normous N-ose

"
I really didn't miss seeing Trevor's face especially his nose.  I nearly forgot how enormous it was! I'm sure though that it's your favorite feature, yes? No? Then what?
--photo--
Ha! As if you've seen Trevor without his shirt and if he were to take it off, I doubt he'd have a six pack.  Quit dreaming before you disappoint yourself.  I'm sure he imagines you shirtless and sees these sexy curves verses the fat rolls that actually are.  He may even envision a nice set of perky breasts instead of whatever you call those craters you can't seem to hide-no matter how baggy the tee you wear is!
-- photo unavailable due to adult content--
(I don't want a photo on this one but for it to read what the above says)
Yes, Bess-face it-this is what it will really look like if the two of you ever decide to...*gags on vomit*...make love.  Yep, if I had eyes they would have just been permantently damaged by the vision I just bestowed upon us all.  
Luckily I packed your lunch this morning because right now all you need to be doing is eating your vegetables (raw) and drinking Slim Fast.  Or one of those drinks that cleanses your colon, but we will save those for the weekend so that you don't destroy the school bathroom.  It's bad enough that you take up two toilets at a time...
-- photo of Bess taking up two toilets --
And you wondered why people used to laugh at you.  Speaking of people laughing at you, why ARE they still laughing at you? I mean, after yesterday I suspected that the laughter would cease but here we are arriving at school and...wait a minute...
....oh my GOD, Bess!
 
"Bess, why are you naked?" I am thankful that Trevor was able to say it, I didn't have the guts. Oh this has to be a dream, it has to be. 
WAKE UP!
-- photo of reality -- 
(No actual photo just the above words)
Nope, it's still real and you are stark naked at school and yes, the boy you want to spend the rest of your life with is turning green in the face.  Yep and there he goes, running away to go puke up whatever breakfast his mother cooked for him this morning. How did we overlook this Bess, really!?
Wait...
...you did this on purpose?
Death wish, Bess. Death wish.


© 2015 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on October 6, 2012
Last Updated on September 23, 2015


Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing