Party Poopers

Party Poopers

A Chapter by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

I am sure you are thankful for the dollar store, huh Bess? I know you want to make an impression on whatever freaks arrive but I don't think the Cookie Monster banner is going to do it.  And you might give Natalie a panic attack when she sees the caution tape around the snack table or when you pull out the strobe light.  I am secretly hoping that she is packin' and a few lives end tonight. 

--photo of crap decorations on the back porch, deck; very small in size but does have rails and a roof--

Aw, come on Bess! Aren't I allowed to tease, just a little bit? 

Oo, I heard the doorbell and your guests are arriving! Lemme take a closer look at who we've deemed cool enough to come to your party. (Aside from the freak that is Natalie and her cuddly, stuffed side kicks)

Natalie isn't so bad.

Your Guests:

-- a photo of Benny, he's wearing glasses with tape but it doesn't take away from his bright, green eyes. He's not a ginger but close enough with his red mixed in with a dark brown atop his head in a buzz-cut style, and he has some freckles but not too excessive; Clothing: Navy blue, knee-short shorts and a white tank with a plaid button up shirt over it but unbuttoned --

Benny, slightly cuter than Trevor only sadly for him his IQ is below average and he likes to eat glue.  Usually people grow out of the glue-eating stages after primary but we can't all grow up, now can we?  Thanks to that outrageous toy store for their moronic slogan, brain washing the ignorant! Gah, sometimes I could scream at the ignorance in this world. However, Benny is a nice guy he just as a few special tendencies. 

-- Sissy looks like she wears too much make up because she is hiding the fact that her dad is an alcoholic that bruises her, time to time.  I don't see her anymore than that in my head so feel free to read what I've written below and draw what you see. --

Sissy, or supposely as that is what everyone calls her. Not really sure if it is the actual name on her birth record or not. Aside from that, she screams every time someone approaches her. So really good thinking on the wave, Bess; however I did see her flinch, she must get beat or she's part unicorn. 

-- Roy is one hundred percent country boy, just not hill billy even though he's trailer trash.  He still tries his best to clean up, aside from stains he can't afford to remove or holes he can't afford to sew up. He isn't very cute but I can't see his face, I am leaving that up to you. --

Roy, trailer park trash and smells like a garbage dump.  His mother is a crackhead and I know this because she used to buy from your mother before she ran off with her cracked out pimp and started a whole new life of streets; drugs and sexual pleasures of all kinds.  Luckily for Roy, he's highly intelligent but his social skills are a negative. 
I don't think his smell is what causes him to fear all other humans as much as his possible mental retardation.  No, Bess I don't mean that in a bad way as much as I mean it in a knowlegable way. Roy would be cute if he cut his hair and bathed once in a while. 

With this group of misfits something incredibly jacked up is bound to happen. This is definitely not going to be a night to be remembered in any good way, I can already tell by all the fidgets and eye twitches. Plus, I see Natalie and she's already over there whispering into Lulu Bears ear, she's plotting. 

-- photo of Natalie whispering into Lulu Bear's ear, while creepily keeping her eyes on others as she half-way hides around a tree --

Let's play a game Bess, I'm bored out of my friggin' mind.  Yeah, you noticed huh? I am trying hard to clean up my act and you know, not *lowers voice*, cuss so much. Be proud Bess, I'm not all that bad.  Just a little pint up anger and what not inside of me. 

-- photo of dad standing next to a keg with a red solo cup in hand --

Oh wow! 

I can't believe your dad brought home a keg for your celebration. I am not so sure this night will be so bad after all. Maybe you'll have the sweet sixteen you've always dreamed of only better because people are actually here! Even though they are all standing around like a nervous bunch of dorks with their hands in their pockets.

--photo--
 
Now that we have added fun to the party, let's go back to my original suggestion, shall we? I have the perfect game too, truth or dare. Oh yeah, let's get this party started!
Trevor is looking a little ansty over there and have I noticed him eye balling Lulu Bear? I am getting a bad vibe, so let me do all the question asking. 

Ask Trevor if he has a thing for the teddy bear because he is blushing bright red at whatever Lulu said to Elizabeth Ducky.  Creepy. 

-- photo of goofy a*s Trevor trying not to smile with his eyes bulged as he stares down Lulu Bear whom is sitting in a lounge chair with the duck, next to Natalie whom is sitting on a wooden stool and looking paranoid --

Ah come on Bess, the least you could do is listen to me.  I am sure none of us wanted to watch Roy and Benny race to see which one could eat more dog biscuits in seventy seconds.  Bess, you are such a bore! This party, even with the beer will still go down in history as...wait, it's so awful, it'll be forgotten.  No history needed here Bess.  Too bad too because Trevor just whispered in Lulu Bear's ear and it's really starting to creep me out. 

At least the keg is a big hit, it's possible it could save your party. It is the only thing that has the ability to do so, so...

However I believe that Roy has been drinking since he was six years old. I think he's put back six drinks in sixty seconds or is that even possible? 

--photo--

And of course your dad is enjoying it, being the alcoholic that he is; however I did notice him eyeing Natalie and that sort of ticks me off.  Does he really have to flirt with your friends right in front of me? I mean, I know my chances were thin as the sheets of paper I am but couldn't he at least have gotten someone more interesting?

-- a photo of the journal as a human, the same ole clementine-type look -- 

I am hoping that he is prepared for the threesome he is in store for if he wants Natalie because she doesn't do anything without Elizabeth Ducky.  Lulu Bear on the other hand, she gets left alone a lot. I'd feel bad if it weren't a stupid stuffed animal. 
However I did notice, sadly that the bear is getting more attention than you right now Bess. Maybe it's the alcohol but Trevor is now laughing with Lulu Bear.  I am no longer creeped out as much as I am worried. You really should ask your future boyfriend(s) (if the opportunity ever again arises) if he, too has a thing for furry inanimate objects. 

-- a photo of Trevor and Lulu Bear in mid-flirt --

Let's end the games and go get another glass, you are running low and drinking far too slow.  If you continue to hide in the shadows instead of becoming the life of this louzy party, you may lose your shot at keeping Trevor as your...whatever you call him. Because boyfriends Bess, don't blush when they giggle at another...female?

--photo--

"Bessy, my wittle Bess-Bess", oh no your dad is completely wasted and you didn't step your foot out soon enough. Your dad has his arm clamped around you and we know what that means. And no, I think he learned from the last time you punched him in the face, not to attempt to hurt you. "My burfday gurl, sooo happeh for ya." Nope, he is going to talk your ear off and be all sentimental with all the wrong timing.  Proves he is an awful parent no matter what he does, sad really. So much for him and I ever procreating and giving you a little brother. 

Yep, your dad is now hugging you so it'll be awhile. I see your eyes can't stay focused and your heart is racing.  You are worried about Trevor, aren't you? I'd care if I weren't so jealous of your dad's attention he is giving you or the side glances he has given Natalie all night. What is with the men tonight and eye balling the stuffed animals and the human attached to them? 

Well except Roy and Benny whom have both been laughing together and I am pretty sure have been doing some form of drug together. Next time let's exclude those losers from the party.  A little drinkin' is cool but you pull out the white stuff and it's uncool man, uncool. But as long as they don't invite us to the powder room, I'm good. 

-- photo of Bess with a cut straw, the color pink and a coke-stache, from snorting a line of coke --

But my opinions aside, I highly doubt your worry over Trevor is as serious as you are making it out to be Bess. I mean, yes you have been a prude and have withheld pleasure from him but I don't picture him being a lover of the stuffed and fuzzy. So even though it's possible your visions are possible...

I guess you'll never know with your dad hooked to your hip. 

-- Bess struggling to get her dad's attention off of her so she can seek out her lover, dad's attention is actually on Natalie whom is walking by with Elizabeth attached to her tiny backpack --

Nice timing Natalie! Thankful the nut case walked by and turned your dad's attention elsewhere because now you can seek out your other half.  I'd head for the bedroom first and foremost.


© 2015 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on September 23, 2015
Last Updated on September 23, 2015


Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing