Hate.

Hate.

A Chapter by Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

Bess, I will never forgive you. Thanks to you, not only did your mother read our inner most thoughts-
Wait, what?

She touched me Bess, I need to be quarantined and so do you, now that you've touched me as well. Then again, you let her hug you and you are still alive so you must know something I don't?
Is there a vaccine Bess, please tell me there is!
--photo--
Shoot me up, no matter how painful! 
Mom? Mom, did you read my journal? 

"Oh honey, please tell me that the words in that journal are not your own thoughts. The things I read..."
Slap that b***h and tell her to leave now! She invaded your personal property and she now deserves to DIE!
--photo--
How come you never agree when I am doing the decapitating? So unfair. 
"If they are, then I am so very sorry for being gone for so long. If I had known you were so..."
Mom, I have forgiven you for your past mistakes. You don't have to feel like anything is your fault. I may not understand but I am willing to try. 

"Can you be open with me about why you feel so much hatred?"
Life has never treated me well. I have a voice-

Hold up! Don't you darn talk to your mother about me Bess. Don't you dare for if you do, I will never forgive you. 
She rings in my ears a lot. 

"I know what you mean."
Oh, does she? As if I'd ever spend time inside of that raggedy head of hers. 
--photo--
Even the gerbil has escaped the empty hollowness that she calls a mind. Brainless bafoon. I can't believe she is capable of conversation but I guess when you sell your soul to fools, you are granted a tongue of lies. 
I am warning you Bess, don't open your trap again. She will pull you in and suck you dry and leave you in a puddle of misery, just like all the times before. 
--photo--
Remember Bess, I have never forsaken you.
"I found truth and I left that voice a long time ago. I knew that in order for me to be a good mother, I had to. She lead me to all sorts of trouble."
Typical, blaming a voice on her foolish choices. She can't even accept her own part in her betrayals. 
"I regret listening and choosing to act on the thoughts. I was being encouraged by the wrong voice. I lost all of my heart, mind and soul because of it. Faith saved me."
--photo--
That is me, puking up the words that were just printed on this page. Your mother is full of it. 
FULL OF IT !!!!!
I want to be saved too. 
WHAT?! Are you trying to tell me that you want to get rid of me? YOUR BEST FRIEND!? The only person that ever cared about you, the only person that ever stuck by your side just to be with the one person in your life that was supposed to love you unconditionally but instead put everyone else before you? 
"I can help you baby girl, you just have to be open and honest. No matter how painful it is for either of us. I'm willing to listen and do what I can to help but I alone can't save you. Faith is what will ultimatey save you." 
I have faith that greater things are to come and I'll do anything to rid of the negativity in my life. 

"Your first step, rid of this." 
Put me down, don't touch me and Bess don't you dare believe the lies that are spilling from her lips!
Bess, don't you dare shut this book, don't you dare!


© 2015 Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on September 23, 2015
Last Updated on September 23, 2015


Author

Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer
Amanda Dawn Sanderson-Greer

GA



About
I'm an entirely different breed, gladly embracing the fact that I'm an odd ball. I'm a YA writer that's do everything she can to stop procrastinating long enough to complete a novel, in order to self.. more..

Writing