Secrets, Secrets Are So Fun

Secrets, Secrets Are So Fun

A Story by GlamGirl
"

an Adommy fanfiction

"

“Gah! You beat me again on that one! How’d you get so good?” I laughed.


Adam shrugged. “Practice.”


It was another afternoon at Adam’s apartment. I was playing Guitar Hero with Adam, and he was beating me. Badly.


“Hey Adam, I have something to tell you after this next song.”


“Okay dude.”


We played through the song, and I failed miserably.


“So, glitter baby, you wanted to tell me something?” Adam ran his fingers through my messy hair.


“Um, yeah, but not here. It’s a secret.”


I glanced over to Leila, Adam’s mom, who was reading a magazine on the couch. She raised an eyebrow at us.


“Oh, okay. Let’s go to my room.”


He grabbed my arm and led me through a complex maze of doors and hallways. We stopped in front of a door with a ‘DO NOT ENTER’ sign on it. He swung open the door.


“Tada!”


I had been over to Adam’s house countless times, but I had never been in his room before. It was painted black, with dozens of posters all over the walls and ceiling. There was nothing too fancy, but the room screamed ‘ADAM LAMBERT’.


“So, what is it you wanted to tell me?”


I stopped. I couldn’t tell him now. He had to be in the right… mood. I made something up on the spot.


“My fingers hurt from playing those guitars.”


“Oh.” Adam casually laughed.


I think he believed that that was the actual secret. Sorry Adam, it wasn’t.


“Hey, I have to show you something on the computer,” he said, leading me over to a black laptop.


We watched videos on YouTube for a few minutes.


I tried to appear calm on the outside, but there was a war going on inside me. When should I tell him?


We soon came to an awkward pause in our conversation. This was it.


“Adam? Now I have to tell you my real secret.”


“Okay.”


I made my way over to the door, and slowly closed and locked it. I continued in a whisper.


“Okay. Now, this is a very secret secret. No one knows this yet. And you can’t tell anyone.”


He nodded his head. I could see in his eyes that he was serious.


“Seriously. You can’t even tell your brother.”


“Okay.”


“Okay, so you can’t tell anybody. And you have to promise not to get mad.”


“I promise.”


I started getting really scared and I couldn’t talk. This was really it. This was the moment that I had been planning out in my head for months. I never thought that it would be so hard. My voice was quite loud now, because I was forcing every word.


“I… Am… …. Bi.”


My heart was beating so fast, I thought that I would explode. Adam smiled at me and nodded.


“I understand, Tommy.”


Now it was my turn to smile. I knew that he would accept me, but it just felt so good. I could feel myself start to tear up with happiness.


“Aww, come here!”


Adam reached his big arms around me and hugged me.


“Wait, Tommy, why me? Why did you come out to me first?”


“Well, there were a few reasons. One being that I really trust you.”


“Interesting. Can I guess at another reason?”


I slowly nodded, not sure where he was going to take this.


He took my head in his hands, and looked straight into my eyes.


No way. Was this really going to happen? This was what I had been fantasizing about forever.


“Adam…” I whispered.


“Tommy.”

 


He kissed me.

© 2011 GlamGirl


Author's Note

GlamGirl
Secrets can be fun, if you tell the right people <3
Note: Tommy is 100% straight, and Adam is 100% gay. Just a fanfiction

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like this story. You got the reader attention and held him with good story. I like the ending. Always good to have a open ending to leave the reader in suspense. A excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Niice :) I love fanfics xD
I also loved the ending, so sweet!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Intresting! Have you met Adam Lambert? Or someone, maybe you, wants to meet him!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Cal
^^ Very nice read, I just love your writing style in general.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was a nice entertaining read. I enjoyed it. Great job!: )

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice read, and nice ending lol! Love how you thought this up :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011

Author

GlamGirl
GlamGirl

VT



About
17, competitive dancer, musician, runner, general dork. I used to post a lot a few years ago, and I've found some interest again through a poetry class I am taking at school. Looking forward to pos.. more..

Writing
Janet Janet

A Poem by GlamGirl


Confess Confess

A Story by GlamGirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Get Well Soon Get Well Soon

A Poem by Thea