The Sweetest Question

The Sweetest Question

A Story by GlamGirl
"

A Jenn and Kelly Fan fiction

"

I waited outside the panel room, my palms sweaty. I couldn’t wait to see Jenn and Kelly on stage! I had a crumpled piece of paper in my hand, which contained a few questions that I wanted to ask them. My friends were standing next to me, probably just as excited as I was. Cal grabbed my shoulders and shook me.


“Oh my freaking god, I’m so freaking excited!” she screamed over the rising roar of the other Parle fans.


“I know!” I squealed back, jumping up and down.


A few fans in the front started screaming. I looked, and the doors were opening to the room. We all filed in while screaming, laughing, and chatting. The panel was going to start any minute! I took a look around at all of the cosplayers. There were a lot of Organization XIII members, and a few random cosplays here and there.


Suddenly, two familiar ladies walked onto stage dressed as Demyx and Axel. They didn’t even need to introduce themselves, as we all knew that they were Jenn and Kelly. The crowd was screaming for about a minute, before everyone finally settled down.


“Um, hi!” Jenn laughed into her microphone. This set the crowd off again, and I found myself screaming with them every time.


“Hello!” said Kelly, but you could barely hear her over the noise.


The two girls just sat there for a moment, waiting for everyone to quiet down.


“We are not going to get very far with this if you guys keep screaming…” Jenn said, scooting her chair closer to the edge of the stage.


The room dropped silent.


“We have power!” Kelly joked.


“Okay, so we’re going to answer your questions now. Just raise your hand… and uh, we will call on you!”


About half the crowd raised their hands, and Kelly started laughing again.


“Aww, how are we going to do this?” Jenn mumbled. Kelly leaned over and whispered in her ear.


“Um, okay. So, this is the biggest and loudest crowd that we’ve ever had. And this will take a while… so I’m going to call on you by what you’re wearing, since I don’t know your names.” announced Jenn.


“Obviously we don’t know their names,” said Kelly mumbled, getting a bit out of character.


They started to take questions, and they called on me twice! I couldn’t believe it.


After a million laughs and almost all of our questions, the panel was mostly done. I had noticed that Kelly was acting strange during the whole thing. I assume that it was jet lag or lack of sleep.


“Okay. So, we have about 10 minutes left in the panel, and I want to ask the last question.” said Kelly.


Jenn turned to her, and gave her a strange look. Kelly flashed her a smile and a wink.


She carefully removed her Axel wig, and set it down on the corner of her chair. She reached over to Jenn, and took her Demyx wig off and put it on her chair.


The crowd was stuck in an awkward silence. What was happening? A few whispered remarks were made, but the room remained perfectly silent. I threw a glance at my friends, who were just as confused as I was.


Kelly stood up and stuck her hand into her coat pocket. She fished around for a bit, and pulled out a little box. I couldn’t really see what it was from my seat. It was probably an inside joke that I didn’t understand. Jenn kept staring at her, still not understanding what she was doing.


Kelly held out her hand to Jenn, who was still sitting down in her chair. They were both standing now.


Jenn watched with a dazed expression as Kelly slowly got down onto one knee.


“Jennifer Rose-Ellen, will you marry me?”


Jenn stared at her, her eyes glazing over with tears.


“Yes!” she cried.


They pulled each other in for a hug, and their lips met in a perfect kiss.


Everyone in the crowd stood up and started clapping and cheering. A few tears rolled down my cheeks as Kelly slipped a beautiful diamond ring onto Jenn’s finger.


We were all eventually kicked out of the room, because no one wanted to leave.


The Parle fans stayed clumped in a group for the rest of day, sharing smiles and tears. It was the most beautiful thing in the world, and there were no words to describe it.


Love.




© 2011 GlamGirl


Author's Note

GlamGirl
I died of fangirl love while writing this, just so everyone knows. And I had to ask my mom what exactly happens when you propose to someone. She thought I was nuts XD

I will make sure that both Kelly and Jenn read this. When they do, I will post their comments here :D

KELLY'S COMMENT: "Aww, that's adorable! Made even cuter by the fact that someone DID propose to his girlfriend in one of our panels this year ^_^ "

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loves you for these fanfics, seriously :)
Demyx time is the best, and your fanfics for Jenn and Kelly rock the world!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very sweet and beautiful, should I know who these people are??

the emotions and scenery come across so well, great write :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this story in this poem. Create a good situation. I like the questions and answer part. The asking for marriage made the poem complete. You can write a good story. Thank you for a excellent story.
Coyote

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Whoa... the author's note got messed up. Sorry

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1880 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011
Tags: jenn, tealpirate, kelly, kellyjane, the, sweetest, question, love, proposal, marriage, gay, lesbian, bi
Previous Versions

Author

GlamGirl
GlamGirl

VT



About
17, competitive dancer, musician, runner, general dork. I used to post a lot a few years ago, and I've found some interest again through a poetry class I am taking at school. Looking forward to pos.. more..

Writing
Janet Janet

A Poem by GlamGirl


Confess Confess

A Story by GlamGirl



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lately Lately

A Poem by Black