Creatures of Beyond: The Origins

Creatures of Beyond: The Origins

A Story by Eruxalag
"

An alternative timeline Story of a Journeylist. Noncanon Arc First Written (2014)

"

The Creation from Imagination

 

Welcome to Galactica… A universe that is vast and empty but not until the God Trifinity decided to create life for the universe to be balance. He first created a galaxy called Alzirion then inside it is a huge ball of hot gas called Pulsar which provided light in the entire galaxy. Second he created a rocky planet called Elth and here all the life forms would live, providing them with two land masses namely Vitellius and Aquire and in between is a huge body of water called Oceania.

 

The entire planet is provided with all the things that a life form would need but not until he notice something. There was no light that could provide sight when the other part of planet Elth rotates away from Pulsar creating total darkness. So Trifinity had a solution which is to make a smaller rocky satellite called Marx near the dark side of planet Elth which would reflect the light coming from Pulsar creating it to glow which would serve as a light at the dark side of the planet.

 

In which he called this part, facing Marx, night time while the part facing Pulsar is called day time. Now Trifinity decided to make his first two life forms and in a blink of an eye they were created and sent them down to planet Elth.

 

Trifinity: Alpha and Omega… My sons… I have created the both of you to protect this planet… *Instantly he created a circular golden stone.* And I want you two to be responsible and stay away from this stone.

 

-Trifinity then rose a continent in the middle of Oceania and place the golden stone on a flat surfaced rock.-

 

Alpha & Omega: Yes father

 

-Trifinity suddenly vanished proceeding to the light afterlife.-

Alpha: Omega why don’t we look around the planet while we wait for our father to return?

 

Omega: That’s a great idea!!

 

-Then Alpha flew above the skies to see the entire view of the planet. He saw a vast green scenery with large trees and grasses while Omega plunge into the waters of Oceania in which he saw a colossal blue scenery with huge and sturdy colorful coral reefs. Both of them flew to different parts of the planet from high temperatures seeing golden brown sand up to the very highest and coldest portions seeing nothing but white and soft blanket covering the whole surroundings. Until they end up at the night side of the planet sitting at the branches of a tree looking at the glowing Marx.-

 

Alpha: This day was amazing!! Right brother?

 

Omega: I agree Alpha!! We even saw a huge hole and inside it is a hot and molten substance.

 

Alpha: Yup… This planet is really full of mysterious things…

 

Omega: Well yeah!! Our father created all of this in the first place… I wonder why?

 

Alpha: What is it?

 

Omega: I wonder why he doesn’t want us to get closer to that stone… *He whispered to himself.* I guess I’ll have to find it out.

 

-Omega quickly flew towards Oceania.-

 

Alpha: Omega wait!! Where are you going?

 

Omega: To resolve my curiosity… I’ll be back brother.

 

Alpha: Curiosity? No… Wait…

 

Omega: Alright time to see what’s all about this mysterious stone.

 

-Omega is a mile away from the stone and all of a sudden Alpha blocked his path.-

 

Alpha: Don’t do this Omega…

 

Omega: C’mon Alpha… All I want is to know more about that stone.

 

Alpha: Its father’s orders and we cannot just break a promise from him.

 

Omega: You’re right Alpha we can’t… Unless… If you really wanted too!!

 

-He quickly flew passed Alpha proceeding to the orb.-

 

Alpha: Please don’t let me do this Omega… *He used psychic on Omega which stops his tracks.*

 

Omega: What?! I can’t move!! What are you doing brother?!

 

Alpha: I’m not letting you disobey what our father instructed us to do.

 

Omega: Fine then you have me no choice…

 

-He looks at Alpha and his eyes begins to glow which made Alpha asleep and freed him.-

 

Omega: I’m sorry Alpha but this is for your own good.

 

-He went closer to the stone and as he touches it. The stone suddenly turned to black and controlled Omega. The planet begins to shake which awakens Alpha. He then saw Omega being possessed by the black stone. Without any doubts he went and grabs his brother away from it which stops the planet from shaking.-

 

Alpha: Omega are you alright?!

 

Omega: Who are you calling Omega?! And who are you anyway?

 

Alpha: I… am your brother?

 

Omega: Brother?! Ahahahaha!! Lies!! I don’t have any brother all I have is this power!! Overflowing within me…

 

Alpha: What have you done to the real Omega?! Bring back my brother!!

 

Omega: I am the real Omega!! My purpose here is to rule this entire galaxy and no else would stand on my way

 

Alpha: This can’t be…

 

Omega: And as for you… Take this!! *He pulls out a huge tree using psychic from the ground and throws it to Alpha.*

 

Trifinity: Enough!!

 

-Swiftly a lighting hits the tree which breaks into half stopping it from hitting Alpha.-

 

Alpha: Father?

 

Omega: What is going on!! I thought I’m the only one who is able to control anything here…

 

-All of a sudden Trifinity appeared in front of Omega.-

 

Trifinity: What have you done my son…?

 

Omega: And who… Are you?!

 

Trifinity: You have gain the power of betrayal that is why you instantly lost your memory.

 

Omega: If you don’t answer my question!! I’ll have you this!! *He pulls out 10 more trees from the ground using psychic and throws it towards Trifinity.*

 

Trifinity: My conscience are right… *He quickly forms a black hole in front of Omega swallowing all the ten trees altogether.* Now as a punishment… I Trifinity declares you Omega to be the guardian of the dark afterlife!!

 

Omega: This… Isn’t… The last!! *He was also swallowed into the black hole proceeding to the dark afterlife. After that the black hole quickly vaporized.*

 

Alpha: Father is Omega going to be alright?!

 

Trifinity: Yes my son… And All of this… Is part of the test.

 

Alpha: A test?

 

Trifinity: Yes… Since the very beginning I created the both of you, my conscience already said; that there can only be one who would become the guardian of this galaxy and the other would be banished because of betrayal. So don’t worry about your brother he is safe from my vision but he can no longer return to his normal self because of his betrayal.

 

Alpha: Still… I cannot understand father…

 

Trifinity: You will soon understand Alpha… You will… But for now… I Trifinity declares you Alpha to be the guardian of the Alzirion galaxy.

 

“I promise this to you my son… As soon as I made my powerful creatures. You will have a new brother with one of the power creatures governing this planet and you will guide him to tell the tale of this universe that all creatures should live together in peace and harmony.

 

In an instant his powerful creatures govern the whole planet Elth. Thus everything was divided into bad and good things which made the entire universe balance and here Trifinity’s first plan was complete.

 

 

The Last Reign of a Brother

 

A Century later…

 

(Mt. Crystal, 3:45 pm)

 

Arthur: Where are we going dad?

 

Dad: You’ll see in just a minute Arthur.

 

-They arrived near a pond and beside it is an old yet sturdy tree.-

 

Dad: We’re here!!

 

Arthur: Wow!! A huge pond!! I suggest we go fishing here every weekend dad.

 

Dad: It’s not just the pond… But look up!!

 

-As Arthur looked up at the tree he saw a cottage resting on the branches.-

 

Arthur: I… I got my very own tree house!! *He also saw a sign saying: Arthur.* It even got my name written on it. *Quickly he went to his dad and embraces him.* Thank you so much dad…

 

Dad: I made it just for you… Your welcome son… *Stops embracing him and placed his hands onto his son’s shoulders.* Now why don’t we check it out?

 

Arthur: Alright dad!! Oh… I’m so excited to see the tree house… But… How can we climbed that very tall tree?

 

Dad: Just leave it to me…*He grabbed a remote from his pocket and pressed the button.*

 

-As the button was pressed a rope ladder fell from the tree house straight to the ground.-

 

Arthur: Awesome!! Technology is truly full of surprises…

 

Dad: Let’s go Arthur…

 

Arthur: Okay dad!!

 

-Arthur begins to climb up the ladder and followed up by his dad. Until they reach the tree house.-

 

Arthur: Whoa!! This place is huge…

 

Dad: Yup… And the only thing to do is to place things inside…

 

Arthur: I have an idea… Why don’t we put here our sofa and television from home!!

 

Dad: Well… Those things are kinda heavy… I don’t think the tree house can support it.

 

Arthur: Oh!! Well… I’ll just put all memorable things inside here…

 

Dad: That’s a better idea.

 

Arthur: Thanks dad… And I’ll start from this family photo during my first birthday *He hanged the photo near the window.* Hmmm… What are other memorable things I should include?

 

Dad: That reminds me… Follow me son… I know you would make this a memorable moment.

 

-Arthur and his father went to a balcony and there they saw a vast scenery below.-

 

Arthur: Amazing… I think I can see the entire Crystal city from here…  Oh!! I believe that’s our house!!

 

Dad: I guess you’re right Son!!

 

Arthur: It looks so tiny from way up here…

 

-His dad smiled on how he was amaze of the scenery.-

 

Dad: Say Arthur… Why don’t I tell you a story as we wait for the Pulsar to set?

 

Arthur: Sure dad… What’s the story all about?

 

Dad: Well let me tell you a story that talks about what is our history and our future would be…

 

Arthur: Really?! Tell me the story dad!! Tell me!! Tell me!!

 

Dad: Alright son… So to begin my story… It started when Blue prepares all his things to go to another city…

 

(Crystal city, 9:30 am)

 

-Blue communicates on his aunt through a computer.-

 

Ana: Best of luck on your journey too Blue!! This is from the both of us.

 

Blue: Thank you so much aunt Ana… By the way where is uncle Michael?

 

Ana: Oh he just left right before you called… You know your uncle, always a busy man when it comes to our research.

 

Blue: Well… I guess I have to go now aunt, the bus will arrive in 30 minutes… Again good luck on your new research over there in a new continent and also to uncle Michael.

 

Ana: Okay!! Thank you again Blue… Goodbye.

 

Blue: Bye aunt Ana… *Switching off the computer.* Alright… All things are ready… Time to say goodbye to mom… *He grabbed his back pack and went downstairs.* Good morning mom!! I’m all set and ready to go!!

 

Mom: Good morning too Blue. Wait I think your forgetting something.

 

Blue: Really mom?! Hmmm… Let me check… I already placed all the thing I need for the travel… Also taken a bath… What else…

 

Mom: Oh silly son… You forgotten to eat the most important meal of the day… Breakfast!!

 

Blue: No way!! But the bus will arrive soon…

 

Mom: No more reasons Blue… I’m not allowing you to go outside unless you have eaten your breakfast.

 

Blue: Okay mom…

 

(Up in the sky, 9:45 am)

 

Omega: Hello guardian of the Alzirion Galaxy… Remember me…

 

Alpha: Omega!! I thought our father have banished you…

 

Omega: Banished?! You thing I’m a weakling that could be easily removed?! Ahahahaha!! Look below you…

 

-Alpha looks down and saw the entire Crystal city looking like a wasteland. Also he sees all the creatures below were mind controlled.-

 

Alpha: This can’t be happening…

 

Omega: Oh yes… All according to my plan.

 

Alpha: What have you done!!

 

Omega: Well… All I did is snap my fingers… Then poof!! All those creatures are mine to control… But don’t worry… This is just a practice… Wait until I control the entire planet Elth!! Ahahahaha!!

 

Alpha: No…!! Huh? *He wakes up and realized it was all a dream.* What a relief I thought it was all true… *Then he heard a familiar voice and as he looks down he saw Blue chasing a running bus.*

 

Blue: Wait!! Stop!! *Panting* Wait for… me…

 

-Alpha went down from the skies and tries to catch up with Blue.-

 

Alpha: Hello Blue…

 

Blue: Oh… Hey Alpha… I can’t really talk right now… I have a bus to chase to.

 

Alpha: But wait!!

 

Blue: *Stops running.* What is it friend?

 

Alpha: I have an idea… Why don’t I guide you straight to your destination?

 

Blue: Alright!! But how you do that Alpha?

 

Alpha: Easy!! By using Psychic powers… Like this!!

 

-Blue begins to float in mid-air.-

 

Blue: Whoa!! Whoa!! Whoa...!! I think... I can’t feel my feet anymore.

 

Alpha: Don’t worry my friend… You’ll get use to it.

 

Blue: Thanks Alpha…

 

Alpha: So where are we going?

 

Blue: To Quartz city!!

 

Alpha: Alright then… Buckle up!! Quartz city, here we go!!

 

-They flew together straight to their destination.-

 

(Quartz city, 10:05 am)

 

Blue: Yeah!! I can’t believe soaring into the skies can be really this fun!!

 

Alpha: Blue!! I think that’s Quartz city's welcoming sign below.

 

Blue: Yup!! Which means we’re almost there… Hmmm… Let me see.

 

Alpha: What are you looking for Blue?

 

Blue: My cousin’s house… Mom said… Oh!! There it is the blue roof with yellow polka dots

 

Alpha: Alright!! Just hold on tight for we’re going to land…

 

-Blue and Alpha landed safely in a corner of two houses where no one saw them coming from the skies.-

 

Blue: Thank you so much for the help again friend… I couldn’t have gotten here without you.

 

Alpha: Well that’s my duty… To help someone in need especially my friend.

 

Blue: I guess you can now return to the skies for you to guard our home planet… Just like a super hero.

 

Alpha: I can never get tired of that… Well… See you real soon Blue.

 

Blue: Goodbye Alpha…

 

Alpha: Bye my friend…

 

-Alpha quickly soar and disappears into the skies.-

 

Blue: Alright then…

 

-He proceeds towards the house and saw a sign: Green’s Residence.-

 

Blue: This is the place. *He went to the front door and press the doorbell. Then it quickly opened.*

 

Marco Green: Cousin!! You’re finally here!! Please come inside…

 

Blue: Thank you cousin Marco

 

Marco: No please just call me cuz.

 

Blue: Okay… Cuz.

 

Marco: That’s it!! You’re now getting used to it.

 

-They both went inside the house and Blue saw lots of inventions and beside it are medals.-

 

Blue: Wow… This is amazing…

 

Marco: I’m glad that you were amaze cousin.

 

Blue: So this are your inventions… That means you won every single year... The title of being the best invention?!

 

Marco: Well now that you mention it… Not really, also I’m not the only one who made those but I had a partner in creating those inventions… So all of those medals we acquire are only runner-ups… But one invention I’m really proud of which I and my girlfriend created it.

 

Blue: What is it cuz?!

 

Marco: Just wait and see.

 

-He pulled down a rope and the curtain went to the right revealing the invention.-

 

Marco: Behold!! The galaxy proto-watch!!

 

Blue: What does it do?

 

Marco: Well it scans a creature and then it tells you its identity.

 

Blue: Amazing!!

 

Marco: However it’s still a prototype… Wait… What am I talking about? Never mind about my inventions it’s another story for another day… First let’s get you register in this year’s invention convention.

 

-They went to the backyard and opened the garage. Blue then saw a brand new looking car.-

 

Blue: Whoa!! Is this your car cuz?!

 

Marco: *Putting on his sunglasses.* Yup.

 

Blue: How cool!!

 

Marco: What are you waiting for cousin? Grabbed that sunglasses and let’s drive to the Convention center…

 

Blue: Okay… *Putting on the spare sunglasses.*

 

Marco: Now that’s the spirit!! Let’s get this show on the road!!

 

(Quartz Convention Centre, 11:32 am)

 

-Marco and Blue place the sunglasses back to the casing and left the car, going inside the center.-

 

Marco: Welcome Blue to the convention center.

 

Blue: Wow this place is huge!!

 

Marco: C’mon Blue!! Let’s get you register.

 

Blue: Sure cuz.

 

-They went to the registration counter.-

 

Registrar: Good morning gentlemen… May I help you?

 

Marco: Sure!! Can you register my cousin here for this year’s Invention Convention?

 

Registrar: Yes indeed!! Just fill-up this form.

 

-The registrar handed over a piece of paper to Blue.-

 

Blue: Thank you…

 

Registrar: You’re welcome…

 

Blue: How about you cuz? Don’t you want to join the convention?

 

Marco: I’ve already did Blue.

 

Blue: But how?

 

Marco: Well because I already got my first registration ever since I was 18 so if you join the convention for the 2nd time you will be automatically registered.

 

Blue: Oh I get it now…

 

-Blue finished filling up the questionnaire and gave it to the registrar.-

 

Registrar: Thank you so much… Blue you are registered #72 and your room to be working with the invention is #36… Also your partner would be this year is… Mary Hill.

 

Blue: Thank you again…

 

Registrar: You’re welcome Blue.

 

-Blue went to his cousin in which he was in the waiting area.-

 

Blue: Marco!! Marco!!

 

Marco: Oh hey Blue, done registering?

 

Blue: Yup!!

 

Marco: I’m glad to hear that… By the way that reminds me… Who’s your partner?

 

Blue: Oh that… Well she’s Mary Hill.

 

Marco: Mary Hill?!... Did I say it out loud?

 

Blue: Yeah… But why are so surprised?

 

Marco: Well is that… She’s a terrible partner…

 

Blue: How come?

 

Mary Hill: Did just someone called my name?!

 

Marco: Oh no… She’s coming…

 

-Marco is getting nervous when Mary came near behind them.-

 

Mary: Marco!! Answer me!! Are you the one who said my name?!

 

Marco: Ummm… No one… No one said your name Mary… We’re just about to leave. *Forcing his cousin to leave.* C’mon Blue… Let’s leave already…

 

Blue: But I’ve got to tell her she’s my partner for the convention. *Got freed from Marco’s hands and went straight to Mary.*

 

Marco: Wait Blue… No…

 

Blue: Mary wait…

 

Mary: Now what is it...?!

 

Blue: I would like to introduce myself… I’m Blue your partner for the Invention Convention.

 

Mary: Oh so your my pending partner… Well then… Let’s meet at the town square at exactly 7:30 tomorrow. *She’s looking directly at Blue as he leans backward.* Don’t be late… Got it?!

 

Blue: *Quickly responded.* Yes ma’am.

 

-Mary then went out from the center.-

 

Marco: I told you so cousin… C’mon let’s go to my house to rest for a while.

 

(Green’s house, 1:14 pm)

 

-The cousins sat on a couch while drinking some cold tea after they went out from the car.-

 

Marco: Cousin, if you don’t feel comfortable with your partner. You can still change as long as it’s today because the preparation in creating your invention would start tomorrow and it would last a month.

 

Blue: Don’t worry about me cuz. I can handle this.

 

Marco: Are you sure with your decision cousin?

 

Blue: Challenge accepted!!

 

Marco: Wow!! You sure are the most persistent cousin I’ve ever met.

 

Blue: Thanks cuz… By the way who is your partner this year’s convention?

 

Marco: Well same as always… Which is my girlfriend… I can still remember the day that I started joining the convention and she’s my partner back then… And this year we’ll be working in room #35.

 

Blue: Cuz did you say both of you will be working on room #35?

 

Marco: Yes…

 

Blue: That means were beside each other’s room!! We’re room #36!!

 

Marco: I see… Well best of luck!!

 

Blue: Both of you too cuz…

 

Marco: Now c’mon let’s eat lunch and play video games while we wait for my girlfriend to arrive.

 

Blue: Oh boy!!

 

(A day has passed, Town square, 7:35 am)

 

Blue: Finally I arrived at the town square after those crazy routes… Now time to find Mary.

 

Mary: *Sitting inside a gazebo and getting more impatient.* Now where is that Blue… He should be here 5 minutes ago. *Then she saw him running towards her.*

 

Blue: *Arrived inside the gazebo, gasping.* Mary… Finally… I’m here…

 

Mary: *Shouts at him.* I told you to arrive here by 7:30!! You made me wait for almost 5 minutes!!

 

Blue: I’m really sorry Mary… Because I just got here yesterday from Crystal city and I cannot memorize the route in going to the town square also I had twist and turns in getting here…

 

Mary: Oh so you’re a new comer here… Well your mistake would be forgiven… Now give me the blue print for our invention.

 

Blue: Here Mary. *He handed over the blue print to her.* I made it already before I came to this city

 

Mary: Enough with the explanation… So tell me… What do you call this invention?

 

Blue: Oh… I call it the guardian robot… Its purpose is to help every person on this planet and…

 

Mary: Okay enough… Now let me check if there are any mistakes on this blueprint. *In her thought.* Now’s my change to see if you really are the partner I can trust with … *She spoke.* Hmmm… I think there’s something wrong with the blueprint.

 

Blue: Really?

 

Mary: *In her thought.* Gotcha!! *She spoke.* Yup!! This part should not be here because it would cause overload to the system… Oh also this… This should never be here it would cause low power to the robot and it cannot be activated… Hmmm… And there are still more… If you want me to continue?... Or you had enough and would want to leave me here?

 

Blue: Oh… I never realized I have so much errors on my blue print…

 

Mary: *In her thoughts.* I can see you’re just the same with the other partners I had before…  Unopen minded… Now c’mon say it already!

 

Blue: I’m sorry… But you can continue…

 

Mary: I knew it!! Wait… What did you say?

 

Blue: You can continue Mary…

 

Mary: No!! You’re just saying that!! Inside your mind is totally the opposite!!

 

Blue: No… I really mean it Mary… You know what… I’m really thankful that I became your partner because I never realized those errors until you saw them.

 

Mary: *In her thoughts.* No Mary… He’s just fooling you… Try another test… *She spoke.* Well you’re lucky… Now why don’t we go and buy all these parts.

 

Blue: Right now?

 

Mary: Yes…

 

Blue: Why didn’t you say so?! Let’s go!! *He quickly runs away from Mary.*

 

Mary: Wait for me… Oh I guess this is a bad idea… That’s it… Blue!! You don’t even know where to buy all those parts!!

 

Blue: *Runs back to Mary.* Now that you mention it… You’re right!!

 

(Hardware Store, 8:04 am)

 

Mary: Now I would like you to get all of those parts needed for the invention.

 

Blue: How about you Mary?

 

Mary: I’ll just be staying here by this counter and count on how much time you’ve wasted to get all the parts.

 

Blue: Alright...

 

Mary: Are you sure to take this obligation?

 

Blue: Challenge… Accepted.

 

Mary: Okay then… Ready… Set… Go!!

 

-Blue quickly went to the area where he needs to get all the parts and materials to build up the robot. After 5 minutes he already had all the parts and materials inside the cart. Then he went straight to the counter where Mary is waiting.-

 

Blue: I got all the parts and materials needed for the invention.

 

Mary: But… How did you get all those parts in less than 10 minutes?

 

Blue: Easy... By listing all the parts and categorizing them all.

 

Mary: *In her thoughts* I… Give up…

 

(Quartz Convention Centre, Room #36, 8:46 am)

 

-Inside the room, Blue already begins the invention while Mary just came in.-

 

Blue: Oh there you are Mary!! I already finished the base for us to easily work on its feet

 

Mary: Really? About that… Can I have talk with you for a while Blue?

 

Blue: Sure Mary… Just let me wash my hands… Be right back!!

 

Mary: *In her thoughts.* I can’t believe that he’s been very optimistic throughout the day even though I gave him lots of rough tasks lately.

 

Blue: I’m back!! So what would you like to tell me?

 

Mary: Oh… Well… I’m… Really sorry for everything I’ve done to you today.

 

Blue: With what Mary?

 

Mary: You know… All the false comment I’ve given to your blue prints also I commanded you to buy all those parts without my help.

 

Blue: So you mean all of those were lies and I was like your puppet all this time?

 

Mary: Some sort of a test to prove that you can be trustworthy?

 

Blue: Is that so… Mary…

 

Mary: Oh no… *In her thoughts.* I shouldn’t have said the truth.

 

Blue: You’re… Forgiven

 

Mary: Wait what?! With everything I have done to you?

 

Blue: Yes you’re forgiven… Because you’re my partner at the same time my friend… And they should forgive each other if they make a mistake.

 

Mary: Friend? Sounds familiar yet I can’t really comprehend…

 

Blue: Wait… You don’t have friends ever since?

 

Mary: I have… But… You can’t feel them as true friends…

 

Blue: Well… Why don’t you tell me about this problem bothering you…

 

Mary: Are you sure I can trust you with this?

 

Blue: Trust me… Cross my heart.

 

Mary: Okay then… First… This secret is all about me… Well… It all began when I was little… Back then I was very shy when it comes to interacting with people but not until a group of girls decided to join me in. So I decided to go with them. They always love to make pranks with other people without getting caught. Then one day they plan to soak a little boy in water. After the plan was succeeded one of the girls gave me the pail and they all run away. I have no idea what just happened until when the little boy’s mom came and saw me holding the pail, she thought I was the one who soak his son in water. So we went to my mom and I tried to explain it to her yet she didn’t believe me. With that, we all went to all of my friend’s house yet they said I was the one who planned the entire prank. There I felt the betrayal and I was just used as a puppet after all. So from there on I never had friends unless I can prove them trustworthy but they all run away from me because they said I was too mean for them…

 

Blue: Oh… I’m really sorry for that Mary… I never knew you had a rough experience during your childhood…

 

Mary: Welcome to my world…

 

Blue: Well that reminds me also a little boy who is having a hard time making friends… Maybe because he’s very late when it comes to trending stuff…

 

Mary: Really?

 

Blue: Yup!! But not until he met his true friend… Days later his friend went somewhere far… Far away… Years have passed, still the little boy waits hoping for his friend to come back… And that little boy was me.

 

Mary: *She was surprised to hear what Blue said.* Oh… I’m so sorry for that Blue… But… Did your friend ever came back?

 

Blue: Yes… After 15 years.

 

Mary: For 15 years of waiting?! How did you manage that?

 

Blue: Well… I tried to make friends… But I was too shy… So to conquer my loneliness I tried to pretend he was always there communicating even though he’s now from a different place… Wait… What am I talking about? We shouldn’t think all over again our negative past but rather enjoy this lovely day.

 

Mary: You sure are an optimistic person Blue…

 

Blue: So Mary can I be your friend?

 

Mary: Of course Blue!! You have proven yourself to be trustworthy…

 

Blue: But with one condition…

 

Mary: Condition?

 

Blue: Yup!! Promise me that you need to be with your normal self again.

 

Mary: But… I’m not quite comfortable with my old self… My attitudes are kinda weird.

 

Blue: Don’t worry Mary… I’m always right by your side for you to be comfortable with your old self.

 

Mary: Why are you like this Blue?

 

Blue: You’re my friend remember? And I don’t want any friends of mine struggling with their problems.

 

Mary: Thanks Blue!! *She embraces him.* You’re the only friend I had that I can open up my problems

 

Blue: Glad that I could help a friend… So why don’t we have a break for a while and grabbed some ice cream together?

 

Mary: *Stops embracing Blue.* That’s a great idea!!

 

(5 days left before the presentation of the invention, 9:30 am)

 

-Blue went to Mary’s house to fetch her for them to continue working on their invention at the convention center.-

 

Blue: *Knocking on the door.* Mary!! It’s me… Blue.

 

-Then Mary opened the door wearing a Blue dress.-

 

Mary: Good morning Blue!! Do you like it?

 

Blue: You look great Mary… It really suits you well.

 

Mary: Thanks friend.

 

Blue: By the way is there an event in the center that I forgot?

 

Mary: No silly… This? Well we’re going to the mall today.

 

Blue: But… How about our invention?

 

Mary: Oh c’mon, it’s just for one day… And for me to find you trendy clothes also.

 

Blue: Well… There’s no need for you to spent clothes or anything on me… I’ll be fine… Mary?

 

Mary: Don’t you disagree on me… You helped me on most of my problems… And now… It’s my turn to help my friend on his problems… Oh pleeeeaaase... Just give a chance to help you… And I’ll be the happiest friend you know.

 

Blue: If that would make my best friend very happy… Alright!! Let’s go.

 

Mary: Hooray!!... Also… Trust me in finding you a trendy clothes and later you know it, your problem in the past would be resolved.

 

Blue: Thank you Mary…

 

Mary: Thank me later… Now c’mon!! *As she grabs Blue’s hand leading them to the waiting shed.* We’ll be late for the bus…

 

Blue: Okay…

 

(Up in the skies, 6:30 pm)

 

-Alpha is soaring in the clouds and keeps an eye below for any trouble.-

 

Alpha: I think everyone is A-Okay for today… *Then he heard someone calling his name.*

 

?: *The voice ehoes.* Alpha…

 

Alpha: Huh? Who’s there?!

 

?: It’s me… Don’t you remember?

 

Alpha: I don’t know you… Show yourself!!

 

Omega: *Then he reappeared in front of Alpha.* It’s me Omega!! *He used psychic on Alpha in which he cannot move.* Ahahahaha!! Tricked you again!! Long-time no see guardian…

 

Alpha: O…Mega!! This… is… Not… Real!! *As he struggles from omega’s psychic.*

 

Omega: Well technically… You’re correct… I’m just an illusion… But not until I get my hands on your friend’s machine and take control of it… And by the way… Your bad dream… Is going to occur… See you later!! Ahahahaha!!

 

-As the illusion of Omega disappeared Alpha was freed.-

 

Alpha: Oh no… My friend is in danger… I better go see him.

 

-He quickly flew towards Quartz city looking for Blue.-

 

(Outside Mary’s house, 7:00 pm)

 

Mary: I never had so much fun in my entire life...

 

Blue: Yeah me too!! I never felt confident and comfortable wearing these new clothes.

 

Mary: I told you so… That I can find you clothes that would really suits you…

 

Blue: Well I never had doubted my friend…

 

Mary: I just realize it’s already dark outside.

 

Blue: So… I guess this is goodbye.

 

Mary: Yeah… I can’t believe time really flies when you’re having fun…

 

Blue: Well… I agree with that…

 

Mary: Oh… As a promise… We’ll now concentrate in finishing our invention starting tomorrow… Good bye Blue.

 

Blue: Good bye too Mary… *As he about to turn around.*

 

Mary: Oh Blue… Before I forget…

 

Blue: What is it Mary?

 

Mary: Thank you so much for the teddy bear you gave to me today… I’ll treasure this always… So… See you tomorrow!!

 

-As she quickly closed the door.-

 

Blue: Okay… See you… Tomorrow too… *As he turns around leading to the side walk, Alpha sees him from above and soars down towards him.*

 

Alpha: Blue!! I’m so glad to meet you…

 

Blue: Alpha!! You’re here!! Long-time no see buddy…

 

Alpha: We can’t talk right now… Maybe someone can see me here.

 

Blue: Wait… I know a place…

 

-So they went in a corner of two houses where no one can see them.-

 

Alpha: So did something bad happened to you today?

 

Blue: No Alpha… The whole day was a blast!! I even met a new friend and her name is Mary in which I solved her problems also she solved mine… And today we went to the mall… Played games in the arcade also she even found this clothes for me!!

 

Alpha: Oh what a relief and I’m really glad to hear that…

 

Blue: So Alpha… Can I ask you something?

 

Alpha: Sure!! Why not Blue?

 

Blue: Well… Can you determine this strange feeling I had when I’m with her?

 

Alpha: Let me see… *As he used his psychic powers to look beneath Blue’s brain.*

 

Blue: What is it Alpha?

 

Alpha: I think… I found your mysterious feeling… It’s called… Love.

 

Blue: I’m in love?

 

Alpha: I think so…

 

Blue: This is…. So cool!!... And wait… You said the word love… Which could also represent a heart isn’t it?

 

Alpha: You can say that…

 

Blue: That means… I can make our invention activate!!

 

Alpha: Wait!! Did you just said invention?!

 

Blue: Yup!! And you gave me a brilliant idea… Thanks Alpha!! You’re the best!!

 

-As he quickly dashes away from Alpha.-

 

Alpha: Blue!! Wait!!

 

-As he about to chase Blue a glow appears behind him.-

 

Alpha: *Turning around towards the glow and he sees Trifinity.* Father?

 

Trifinity: Let him finish my son… You can now go back to the skies.

 

Alpha: But… Father… Omega has another plan to conquer this planet using my friend’s invention.

 

Trifinity: Don’t worry about him… I’ll be the one who would protect your friend… Now go!!

 

Alpha: As you wish father… *As he flew towards the skies.*

 

(A day has passed, 8:34 am)

 

-Mary just stepped out from the bus and went inside the center then as she about to get her keys for room #36 she realize it was already unlocked because of that she thought someone just broke inside so she quickly opened the door which gave her a sign of relief when she only saw Blue working on their invention.-

 

Mary: Ummm… Blue?

 

Blue: Mary!! You’re just in time!! I already found a way to activate our robot…

 

Mary: Really?! But wait… Are you here finishing our invention… Overnight?

 

Blue: Well… I kinda sleep for a little bit… Then went back to work.

 

Mary: Oh Blue… I told you not to sacrifice your sleeping hours in creating our invention…

 

Blue: But… I was really excited… Also that reminds me… Here!! *He handed over the remote to Mary.*

 

Mary: A remote…?

 

Blue: Yup a remote indeed… And I’m giving you the honor to activate Guardian the robot

 

Mary: Okay then… *She pressed the button.*

 

-Then the eyes of the robot begins to glow and stood straight up.-

 

Guardian the robot: Good morning… How can I help you?

 

Mary: Blue… You did it… You finally did it!! You successfully activated Guardian!!

 

Blue: No Mary… We both did…

 

Mary: I’m so proud of you… Now I guess it’s time for you to go and have a very long sleep…

 

Blue: *Getting drowsy.* Now that you mentioned it… You’re right… But let me first put the robot into sleep mode. *He pressed the button and the robot’s eyes stopped glowing.*

 

-After that Mary closed all the lights inside the room and they both went out. All of a sudden the eyes of the robot turns red.-

 

Guardian the robot: Anien Virus… Database take over… 30% complete.

 

-During the remaining days, Blue and Mary gave the robot some final touches like a white paint covering its entire structure and its name labelled in front of his chest armor.-

 

(4 days have passed, Up in the skies, 5:32 pm)

 

Trifinity: Alpha… My son…

 

Alpha: Father?

 

Trifinity: Why have you let Omega tricked you…?

 

Alpha: But father you just said…

 

Trifinity: Remember this… I will not pass to any one the responsibilities I gave to you…

 

Alpha: I’m confused father…

 

Trifinity: That’s your weakness my son… Don’t let this trick your mind…

 

Alpha: *He wakes up from a dream.* Why… Why didn’t I realize this earlier... It was Omega all along!! That means… *He quickly flew straight to Quartz city.*

 

(One hour left before the final judging, At Quartz Convention Centre social hall, 6:00 pm)

 

Blue: 60 minutes left before the judging begins.

 

Mary: I know right… I’m really excited too… By the way where is the remote to reactivate Guardian?

 

Blue: Well I kinda remodeled it, so… I got a conclusion to make this!! *He shows it to Mary.*

 

Mary: Ummm… A belt?

 

Blue: Yup!! But not any ordinary belt… I called this… A power belt!!

 

Mary: Okay…? Well… I’ll go get us some juice.

 

Blue: Alright Mary…

 

-As she went away Marco came to him.-

 

Marco: Cousin… I never seen Mary this friendly before.

 

Blue: Well that’s what friends are for… Helping each other’s out.

 

Marco: I see… You did a great job cousin… You really changed her a lot…

 

Blue: Thanks cuz…

 

Mary: Hey Marco.

 

Marco: *As she heard her voice he quickly went behind Blue.* Oh… Hi Mary…

 

Mary: Don’t be scared… C’mon let’s all have a talk about our invention… As we wait for the judging to begin

 

Marco: *He went out from his cover which is behind Blue.* Alright…

 

-While they’re having a conversation. Inside room #36 the eyes of the robot begins to glow red.-

 

Guardian the robot: Anien Virus database take-over is… 100% complete.

 

-The robot begins to move all of its parts.-

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): Finally… I’m back!! Time to take my revenge… But first… Let me also control all of this inventions.

 

-All of a sudden a loud explosion was heard. At the same time the emergency alarm was activated.-

 

Blue: What was that?!

 

Marco: I believe it came from the invention rooms.

 

Mary: No… Our inventions…

 

Police: Attention everyone!! The center is no longer safe so just quickly and be careful in going out of the establishment.

 

-As they all went out from the center safely they saw flying glowing objects from the skies.-

 

Mary: Blue… I believe that’s our Guardian flying across the sky. *She realized Blue disappeared beside him.* Blue…?

 

(No one is present at the town square, At the gazebo, 6:36 pm)

 

Alpha: So all of you escaped safely at the center?

 

Blue: Yes Alpha… No need to worry about that.

 

Alpha: What a relief…

 

Blue: So Alpha… What is going on?

 

Alpha: Well… Since before I already foresaw that Omega would control your invention and would aid him take over the entire planet…

 

Blue: Why didn’t you stop me from before?

 

Alpha: It’s a long story…But to cut it short… He tricked me!!

 

Blue: So where is he going?

 

Alpha: To Crystal city… There he would use your uncle’s laboratory

 

Blue: My mom… C’mon let’s not waste any more time!!

 

Mary: Blue!! Blue!!

 

Blue: Oh no… *As he saw Mary runs straight to the gazebo, at the same time Alpha dissapeares.*

 

Mary: I’ve been worriedly looking all over for you… Why were you here?

 

Blue: *Felt nerveous.* Ummm… To get some fresh air… That’s… All…

 

Mary: Oh no you don’t… I’ve seen that face before… You’re lying!!

 

Blue: Okay… I give up… I’m here because my old friend needs some help…

 

Mary: Oh… So this is the friend you’ve been waiting for 15 years… Where is he?

 

Blue: But this is our own secret… Alpha I would like you to meet Mary…

 

Alpha: *He reappears* Hello…

 

Mary: I see… A galaxy creature… That I never seen before.

 

Blue: Now c’mon we’ve got no time to waste…

 

(Inside Mary’s house, 6:47 pm)

 

-As Blue gets the blue print of their invention from the drawer.-

 

Mary: So why are we here again Blue?

 

Blue: You’re staying here Mary…

 

Mary: You mean I’m not going?

 

Blue: Yes… Because I’m worried if you’ll get hurt.

 

Mary: But... But I’m more worried If you go out there...

 

Blue: Don’t worry Alpha’s got my back… I promise I’ll be back as soon as possible…

 

-Blue and Alpha quickly went out from the house. Then Mary walks towards the window and saw them flew and disappeared in the skies.-

 

Mary: Wait… *She saw the power belt laying on the floor and picked it up.* Now’s my chance.

 

-Blue and Alpha arrived at Crystal city and saw the entire place looking like a wasteland.-

 

Blue: What happened here…?

 

Alpha: I can’t believe that my vision was correct.

 

Blue: Alpha… Let’s go to my mom first.

 

Alpha: Agreed…

 

(Mt. Crystal, 7:04 pm)

 

-They landed safely on the doorstep of Blue’s house and both of them quickly went inside and slowly closed the door.-

 

Melody: Blue… Is that you?

 

Blue: Mom!! *He embraces his mom.*

 

Melody: Thank goodness you’re safe… *She stops embracing Blue.* So did you saw in the news that some kind of machines came here to Crystal city and begins to drain electricity in the power plant creating a total black out?

 

Blue: Yes mom… Those were our inventions.

 

Melody: What?

 

Blue: Well… Some kind of evil galaxy creature went controlling our invention to conquer this planet

 

Melody: That’s terrible!!

 

Blue: Don’t worry mom… I have the blue print to stop this machine.

 

Melody: That’s a good news… And is that Alpha?

 

Blue: Yes mom… My old friend… He’s here also to help.

 

-Suddenly their front door just exploded.-

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): Surprise!! *Then a metallic arm quickly grabbed Alpha and it went outside.*

 

Blue: Alpha!!

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): Sorry to crash your party but I need this creature to activate my machine… Bye… Bye!! Ahahahaha!!

 

-They all quickly disappeared in front of Blue and his mom.-

 

Blue: Not this again… I can’t believe that I just let my friend go… I’m so sorry if I let you down Alpha…

 

Melody: Don’t blame yourself Blue…

 

?: *A voice coming from outside.* Your mother’s right… Never give up so easily my friend

 

Blue: Huh? Who’s there? *As he steps out from the house.*

 

Mary: *As she came out behind the tree.* Remember me…

 

Blue: Mary?

 

Mary: Yup!! And also a special delivery for you. *She handed over the power belt.*

 

Blue: I totally forgot about this… Now I’ve got a better plan to stop Omega.

 

Melody: Ummm… Who is she Blue?

 

Blue: Oh that’s right… Mom this is Mary, a new friend of mine…

 

Mary: Nice to meet you ma’am.

 

Blue: So Mary… How did you get here?

 

Mary: Easy!! By using this teleportation helmet… I even made one for you… Now… I can’t go and stop our invention without you.

 

Blue: Agreed… But… I still cannot leave.

 

Melody: Just go with your friend… You don’t have to waste more time.

 

Blue: But… How about you mom…? Are you going to be alright?

 

Melody: Don’t worry about me son… I’m fine in this place and the most important thing right now is for you to rescue your friend.

 

Blue: Okay.

 

-Blue and Mary put on each a helmet.-

 

Mary: Now all we need to do is to think of that robot… And it would automatically teleport us where it is now.

 

Blue: Sure... *Grabs her hand.*  Lets just be careful out there.

 

Mary: Okay.

 

-The helmets begin to activate and they disappeared in front of Blue’s mom.-

 

Mom: Good luck… For both of you.

 

(Green’s laboratory, At the security room, 7:25 pm)

 

Mary: Where are we Blue?

 

Blue: We’re inside my uncle’s laboratory.

 

Mary: *She saw Alpha in a big screen taken from a surveillance camera.* Oh no… What are they doing to him?

 

Blue: I believe their draining its energy for Omega’s machine…

 

Mary: We need to hurry and stop that machine.

 

Blue: Just give me a sec… *As he types numerous password to input inside the computer.* All I need is to decrypt this code first, to temporarily stop the electricity in going inside the laboratory… Oh men…Where are the police guarding this facility when you need them…

 

Mary: *Felt scared as she saw an angry electric dog going inside the room.* Ummm… Blue… I believe that’s the police guarding the facility for the mean time.

 

Blue: Huh? *As he turn around he quickly dodge an electric charge coming towards him.*

 

Mary: Blue are you alright?!

 

Blue: Yeah… I’m just fine. *Then the creature quickly charges straight to him.* I guess not!!

 

Mary: Nobody hurts by best friend!! *She quickly picked up a ring and went in front of Blue.*

 

Blue: Mary!! What are you doing?!

 

Mary: Don’t worry I got this… *She pin points the ring towards the creature.* Now… Be befriend with me!!

 

-All of a sudden a bright light shines in the entire room. After that, the creature calms down.-

 

Mary: What a relief… It really worked.

 

Blue: *Surprised to see the ring on Mary’s ring finger.* Mary… Where did you get that device?

 

Mary: Oh… Well… I kinda mess with your stuff and found this blue print… So I built it for I find it very useful.

 

Blue: You really did created the galaxy ring that I failed so many times to create.

 

Mary: Well I kinda re-modified the blue print… So let’s go back to business?

 

Blue: Oh right… *He finally input the correct password.* Alright… I can’t believe I did it…

 

Computer: Initiating shut down countdown… *As the entire facility heard the countdown.*

 

(Power room, 7:40 pm)

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): What is this countdown for?

 

Robot Butler: I believe someone just decrypted the code and the entire laboratory would be out of power temporarily.

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): Hmmm… I believe someone hasn’t given up just yet… Get those dogs and get rid of the trespassers!!

 

Robot Butler: Yes master…

 

(Security room, 7:41 pm)

 

Computer: Initiating power shut down…

 

-Then it caused a black out in the entire laboratory however the electric dog illuminates the entire room because of its charged body.-

 

Mary: What an amazing night light!!

 

Blue: Let’s go!! Before the power goes back.

 

-As they all went out they saw the entire corridor surrounded by angry electric dogs.-

 

Blue: Now what should we do?

 

-Then the electric dog that was tamed by Mary growls at her.-

 

Mary: What is it…? Oh… Blue!! I think this creature wants to help us…

 

Blue: However we are still outnumbered by all of this creatures.

 

Mary: I think… He’s saying we’re going to ride on his back…

 

Blue: You think you can trust him?!

 

Mary: Of course… Let’s go!!

 

-Then all of the electric dogs begin to charge at them.-

 

Blue: Okay… Okay.

 

-As they both ride the creature it uses agility to dodge all the enemy and at the end it slashes a pipe that creates a smoke immobilizing all the angry electric dogs.-

 

Mary: This… Is a… Great ride!!

 

Blue: Well… This is… Kinda… Scary… But… To the power room!!

 

(Outside the power room, 7:46 am)

 

-Both of them got off from the creature’s back.-

 

Blue: Hmmm… How can we get inside without getting caught?

 

Mary: Fluffy is way ahead of you Blue…

 

-Blue saw that the creature made a tiny hole beside the entrance door.-

 

Blue: Fluffy?

 

Mary: Yep… I named him.

 

Blue: Well… Nice entrance Fluffy…

 

-They quickly went inside the room through the tiny hole and saw Alpha inside a glass chamber.-

 

Mary: *Whispers* Oh no… Alpha.

 

Blue: *Whispers.* Alright… I’ll go first and find a way to rescue him. *In his thoughts.* All I need is 5 feet away…

 

-Then he slowly went to Alpha.-

 

Mary: *In a quite voice.* Be careful…

 

Blue: *As he arrived at the glass chamber, he speaks to him in a quite tone.* Alpha… Alpha… Speak to me.

 

Alpha: Blue? Is that you?

 

Blue: Are you alright buddy?

 

Alpha: Yes… I’m just fine.

 

Blue: Don’t worry we’re here to rescue you…

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): Not so fast… *As the spotlight strikes his face.* You think we’re just going to let the good guys win this story…? Well not anymore!! Oh fellowmen… Teach these human creatures to stay away from our plan!!

 

-Then all the inventions surrounds the entire room showed up.-

 

Alpha: Blue… You need to go… It’s too dangerous.

 

Blue: No!! I’m not letting any of my friends be hurt.

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): Now that’s some loyal companion over their…

 

-Suddenly the power went back on and the machine continued to drain Alpha’s energy.-

 

Blue: Alpha!!

 

Mary: Oh no…

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): This is some good news? We can now see all of you… Now get them!!

 

Mary: Fluffy quick… Use your spark attack!!

 

-An electric beam went straight to Guardian the robot however it dodge it.-

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): That was a close one…? I guess we have a naughty girl this year… Hypnotizer!! Hypnotize the both of them…

 

-A speaker machine aka Hypnotizer went behind them and creates a soft sound that made both of them fell asleep on the ground.-

 

Blue: Mary!!

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): I guess you’re the only one here…

 

-As the handcuff robot captured Blue and went closer to Guardian the robot.-

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): So are you ready for your last words?

 

Blue: Of course… Will you please send out Alpha from the glass chamber?

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): You think I would obey that silly request?! Ha!! *Suddenly the robot begins to shut down.* Wait!! What… Is… Hap…Pe…Ning…?

 

-Then the robot begins to restart its system.-

 

Guardian the robot: Initiating power back on… As you request… *The robot pressed a button which released Alpha from the chamber.*

 

Blue: Now!! Stop controlling all of this inventions!!

 

Guardian the robot: As you wished…

 

-All the inventions were set to offline which freed Blue from the handcuffs.-

 

Blue: *He quickly grabbed Alpha from falling.* Alpha?! Are you alright?!

 

Alpha: *Opening his eyes.* Yes I’m just… Fine…

 

Blue: I’m really glad to hear that.

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): Anien Virus… Overtake…

 

Alpha: Omega… Has gotten a control again with the machine.

 

Blue: Don’t worry… I got this…

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): But how… How did you stop me?! And ruin this perfect plan!!

 

Blue: You’re forgetting something here… Omega!!

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): And what is that?!

 

Blue: We’re the creator of the invention you’re controlling!!

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): Ahahahaha!! I’ll see if you could control this machine again...

 

Blue: Be my guest!!

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): You’ve put my patience to the limit!! I’ll crush you!! *As he begins to charge towards Blue.*

 

Blue: Now!! Power belt!! *At the same time he recalled all the memories he had making the invention.*

 

Alpha: No…!! Blue!!

 

Blue: But it’s for the best… Use self-destruct!!

 

-Then it begins to shake uncontrollably.-

 

Guardian the robot (Omega controlled): No…!! No…!! No…!!

 

Blue: Quick Alpha toss the robot out into space!!

 

Alpha: Got it!!

 

Guardian the robot: Initiating blow up sequence… In 5…

                                     

-Alpha quickly used his psychic powers to throw the robot out into space.-

 

Guardian the robot: 2… 1…

 

-The robot exploded creating a fireworks which was witness by the entire planet.-

 

Blue: Finally it’s over…

 

Alpha: How about your invention Blue?

 

Blue: No worries… We’ll do our best next year… That reminds me… Mary?!

 

-He quickly runs towards Mary waking her up.-

 

Mary: *Opening her eyes.* What...? What just happened?

 

Blue: Thank goodness you’re alright… *As he embraces her.*

 

Mary: *She stops Blue from hugging.* Tell me… What exactly happened?

 

Alpha: Well he stopped Omega from succeeding his plan but eventually it explodes your invention…

 

Mary: Explosion?! But how?

 

Blue: Well through this!! *He shows the belt.*

 

Mary: The power belt?

 

Blue: Yup!! Remember that I change this from a remote… Well… It’s because this would control the machine through our brain and heart. So no matter a digital virus will conquer the entire system. You can still control the machine because the power belt wirelessly connects to its main processing intellect in which no virus can reach it.

 

Mary: Wow!! I’m truly amaze… Where did you get all of that idea…?

 

Blue: Well it came from my friend… Alpha!!

 

-Suddenly an echoed voice was heard in the entire room.-

 

Omega: You think you could defeat me so easily…

 

Mary: That voice?

 

Blue: Omega!! Show yourself!!

 

Omega: I can’t… I’m left being a spirit… Remember? You just destroyed my entire body into pieces!!

 

Blue: You shouldn’t have mess with our invention.

 

Omega: No matter… Because I’ve just used all my entire power… To power up again my machine... And you’ve got 10 minutes left before it could explode and it will fall destroying this entire planet!! Also you will never find it here no matter what… Ahahahaha!! *As his voice fades away.*

 

Blue: Omega!! Our conversation isn’t done yet!!

 

Mary: This could be real bad…

 

Alpha: Let’s just be calm and think quick… We’ve got already less than 10 minutes.

 

Blue & Mary: Right…

 

Mary: So from what I’ve heard… You cannot find that machine anywhere in here…

 

Blue: Wait that’s it…!! If we cannot find it here… So that means it’s from outer space!!

 

Alpha: Correct… Also that device could be something that utilize the objects from space and would collapse in our planet.

 

Mary: So... In order to stop it we need some sort of a layer to block the upcoming disaster?

 

Blue: Mary!! That’s a brilliant idea!!

 

Mary: Really…?

 

Blue: Yup… And all I need is already here… This microchip from the power belt… *As he takes out the chip from the belt.* And… Oh…!! Mary… You still have a spare galaxy ring?

 

Mary: Yes… I always make two of them… Just in case. *As she handed over Blue a galaxy ring.*

 

Blue: Thanks Mary… *As he quickly and carefully combined the two devices.*

 

Mary: What are you making Blue?

 

Blue: You’ll see… Now Alpha use you’re psychic power to give it life…

 

Alpha: Alright… *As Alpha hits the device with its psychic powers it turned into a seed like machine.*

 

Blue: It’s finished…

 

Mary: Now… We’ve got 4 minutes left…

 

Blue: Quick we have no time left… Alpha let’s go to the outer space and activate this device

 

Alpha: Agree…

 

Mary: Wait… You’re leaving me and fluffy again?

 

Blue: Don’t worry… We’ll be back as we soon as we accomplish this.

 

Mary: Promise?

 

Blue: Promise… Now let’s go Alpha!!

 

-Alpha used his psychic powers for them to go to space as Blue holds the device.-

 

Mary: Be careful… My Blue…

 

(Outer space, 8:58 pm)

 

-As they reached their destination. Blue lets go of the seed like device.-

 

Alpha: Blue… We’ve got 10 seconds left before the machine explodes.

 

Blue: Got it… *As he quickly gets the galaxy ring from his pocket and put it on in his ring finger.* Now… Be befriend with me!! *As he pin points the ring towards the device.*

 

-All of a sudden there was a massive explosion from a distance and the cosmic wave hits Blue which made him unconscious.-

 

Alpha: Blue!! *As he went to him, Alpha saw large space rocks coming straight toward the planet.* I can’t stop all of those… Blue…!! Wake up…!! We need you… Blue!! *Then all of sudden a very bright light glows from his ring.*

 

-Blue wakes up and sees the entire surrounding in white.-

 

Maxwell: Welcome Blue…

 

Blue: Dad? Where… Am I?

 

Maxwell: You’re now in the light afterlife… Come with me… Trifinity has something to say to you…

 

Blue: Trifinity?

 

Maxwell: Yes… He’s the one who creation our entire existence.

 

-Then there was a very bright light in front of them.-

 

Trifinity: Blue… I’m so proud to be your creator for you saved the entire planet and guide Alpha along the way…

 

-Blue was speechless from what he have  heard and couldn't look straight at Trifinity for it was too bright.-

 

Trifinity: Also because of the inventions… You forced Omega to use all of its powers… Now that he’s weak, he can no longer disturb all of my creations… For now… Which I would no longer be worried with Alpha to guard the entire galaxy…

 

Blue: That means… I can now stay here with my father?

 

Trifinity: No Blue… This isn’t still your time… For I will give you a mission… Which is to write all the accounts from the day I’ve created all of you until the very end… And I’ll give you my knowledge to foresee in the past and future… To help you make a compilation and share it to everyone for them to know that I am the creator and all of the creatures living on planet Elth should live in harmony…

 

Blue: Thank you so much… But can I still have a little time with my father before I leave?

 

Trifinity: Of course…

 

Blue: Dad!! *As he runs and embraces him.* I miss you so much…

 

Maxwell: I miss you too Blue… But remember… No matter where I am right now...I’m always right here by your side…

 

Blue: *As he begins to cry.* But I just can’t leave you right now… These days have been rough for me and mom... Especially since the day you were gone…

 

Maxwell: I know it’s hard… However never lose hope Blue… Always keep that in your mind… Because…

 

Dad: “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tunes without words and never stops at all…” The end…

 

Arthur: That’s a very sad ending…

 

Dad: I know… But don’t loss hope!! That’s the famous quote made by Blue right after he went back to planet Elth… There they fixed all the destruction made and also there was a name for that seed like device that unfolds into a layer during the glow of Blue’s galaxy ring…

 

Arthur: What’s its name dad?

 

Dad: Well… Its name is Ozoyer… And until now it continues to protect us against foreign objects coming from outer space…

 

Arthur: Cool!! You mean like an imaginary blanket?

 

Dad: Well… Some sore of an ozone layer… Also after a month Blue started writing the book in titled: The Infinity, which tells our history and the upcoming future…

 

Arthur: Where can you find that book dad?

 

Dad: Hmmm… I think that’s another story for another day… Oh… By the way the Pulsar is now setting…

 

Arthur: *As he quickly turned towards the Pulsar.* Wow!!

 

-As they both saw the beautiful view of the golden scenery.-

 

Arthur: You know what dad…

 

Dad: What is it son...?

 

Arthur: As how the story represent… You should never give up no matter what… Just like Blue said… Don’t loss hope!! Well starting from now on that would be my motto.

 

Dad: That’s my boy…

 

Arthur: Also dad… This is the most memorable moment I’ve ever experience…

 

Dad: Me too son… Me too…

 

-As they continue to watch the Pulsar sets.-

© 2018 Eruxalag


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 6, 2018
Tags: script. fantasy, adventure, journeylist, noncanon, originalplot

Author

Eruxalag
Eruxalag

Prairie Provinces, Edmonton, Canada



About
I'm a writer more..

Writing