Creatures of Beyond: Adventure Awaits

Creatures of Beyond: Adventure Awaits

A Story by Eruxalag
"

An alternative time line Story of a Journeylist. Noncanon Arc

"

The Reveal Of Everything New

 

Galaxy watch: Scanning complete…

 

Ace: Phew… Finally... That would be the last known specie of galaxures to be scanned…

 

-Suddenly the galaxy watch glowed.-

 

Ace: Whoa…! What’s happening…?

 

Galaxy watch: Ace Galaxon… You have finally encoded the symbol… You’re now officially a Master Journeylist!!

 

-Then his father appeared from nowhere.-

 

Dad: Congratulations Son… You really made me proud...

 

Ace: Dad!! *He quickly came and hugged his father.* I miss you very much…

 

Dad: Me too Ace... Me too.

 

Galaxy watch: Reaching the Masteral stage… You are now able to join the elite.

 

Ace: *Stops hugging his dad.* C’mon dad!! Let’s go see mom and celebrate together just like the old days.

 

Dad: I agree son but first remember this… I know you have already fulfilled your lifetime goal but always bear in mind that in every ending there is always a new beginning. So be ready always…

 

Ace: Sure thing dad!!

 

Dad: Now... I want you to wake up... Wake up son... Wake up...

 

-Suddenly Ace woke up and realized it was all a dream as Lear wakes him up.-

 

Mom: Ace we're almost here...

 

Ace: Really mom?! *As he looks by the window he saw the vast scenery of the new continent.* Lear come here, I want you to see this... *He came over to Ace and together they watch the view on the window.* Amazing... *Then he recalls something and tells immediately to his mom.* That reminds me… Mom I have a dream together with dad!

 

Mom: Oh….? So what’s your dream all about?

 

Ace: It’s about me reaching the masteral level of a journeylist!!

 

Mom: Your dream is truly ahead of time but I know you’ll reach that level someday.

 

Ace: Thanks mom!

 

Mom: And also I think you’re just very excited to see your father. That’s why you have a dream together with him.

 

Ace: I guess you’re right mom… Super excited!!

 

Pilot: *Via sound system.* Passengers welcome to the Aurelian Region... Just seat tight and relax we're about to land.

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* The Aurelian Region... Oh I just can't wait!!

 

-The airplane lands safely.-

 

Pilot: *Via sound system.* Passengers a quick reminder... After the stairs are securely attached to the airplane. Secure all your belongings and slowly form a line in going outside.

 

-Ace quickly grabbed his back pack.-

 

Mom: Ace…? Why are you in a hurry?

 

Ace: I'm just really excited to see the new place…

 

Mom: Just hold your excitement for a while son... The door leading to the outside isn't open yet...

 

Ace: Oh... By the way mom... Can me and Lear... Go first in the line?

 

Mom: Well...

 

Ace: Please mom... I really can't wait to see what lies out there.

 

Mom: Okay... Just be careful.

 

Ace: Alright!! Thank you mom.

 

-They both slowly rushed through the exit door as it opens. Then they went down through the stairs.-

 

Ace: *Took a deep breath together with Lear.* So this is how it feels like to be in a new place...

 

-Suddenly above him, flock of bird-like galaxures flew soaring the skies with very long wing span.-

 

Ace: Whoa!! What do you think are those Lear…? Wait that's it... The galaxy watch!! *He opened his back pack and notice it wasn't there.* Oh men... I forgot... I place it inside my mom's purse... What a waste of opportunity...

 

(At the airport's terminal; 9:30 am)

 

Ace: Where we going next mom?

 

Mom: Cyan city son...

 

Ace: Finally we're going to meet dad once again...

 

-They went inside a cab which proceeds to Cyan city. Along the way Ace and Lear were amaze of the view outside.-

 

(Cyan city, Outside of a laboratory, 10:20 am)

 

Mom: I guess this is the place... The Cyan city's lab

 

Ace: Wait... Dad is now a scientist…? I thought he was the chief officer before?

 

-Ace's mom pressed the doorbell. Then a voice was heard.-

 

Computer: Welcome to the Cyan city's laboratory.

 

Ace: Lear did you hear that?! A computer just felt our presence... Technology is such amazing this days...

 

-Suddenly the door opened and confetti's were falling all over the place.-

 

Dad: Welcome mom and Ace!! I've been waiting for the both you... Welcome to my laboratory!!

 

Ace: Umm... Dad?

 

Dad: Correct!!... I'm dad... Also known as your mother's brother!! And I call her mom, which those were our callings when we’re still a child… Isn’t it funny...? Right Ace?

 

Ace: Wait... What?!

 

(Inside the laboratory; 10:30 am)

 

Professor Acrux Camson: I'm really sorry for the misunderstanding I made in the letter...

 

-They sit on the sofa and Ace's mom tries to comfort him.-

 

Camille Camson Galaxon: No it's not your fault brother I'm the one who should say sorry because of what I've said to Ace...

 

Rose Chyme Camson: Say Acrux... Do you wants some cookies? It's freshly made out from the oven... *Then she saw unfamiliar faces.* Oh... We have visitors!! Wait... Why you didn't tell me earlier?

 

Acrux: I kinda forgot that their flight is today... By the way... Rose... my sister Camille... Camille, this is my wife Rose...

 

Rose: Nice to meet you Camille...

 

Camille: Glad to meet you too Rose... *As they shake hands together.*

 

Acrux: Also this is Ace... My nephew.

 

Rose: Hello Ace!!

 

Ace: Good morning Ms. Rose...

 

Rose: Hey now why the sad face?

 

Ace: It's nothing.

 

Camille: Well Rose… I kinda misunderstood the letter from my brother whom I thought was Ace’s father because of the sender's name which was “dad.”

 

Rose: I see… Your childhood callings… My husband also told me that.

 

Camille: That's the part I might have forgotten.

 

Acrux: *In his thoughts.* Think Acrux... Think... You need to come up with a plan to make your nephew happy... Hmm...

 

Rose: Do you want some cookies Ace?

 

Camille: It's freshly baked by your aunt.

 

Rose: Your mother is right Ace...

 

Acrux: I got it!!

 

Rose: What is it Acrux?

 

Acrux: I got one question to Ace... Do you have that microchip I gave you?

 

Ace: Yes uncle... Why?

 

Acrux: Well that chip would make your galaxy watch even more special.

 

Ace: You mean there is still more features on the galaxy watch?!

 

Acrux: You bet... So why don't you help me in upgrading your galaxy watch?

 

Ace: Sure thing uncle…!! Ummm... But wait?

 

Acrux: What is it Ace?

 

Ace: Can Lear come too?

 

Acrux: Of course... Now to the upgrading facility!!

 

Ace: To the upgrading facility!!

 

-They both rushed to their destination. While Camille and Rose sat on the sofa.-

 

Rose: Acrux finally done it again...

 

Camille: I know!! He always makes a way in making every young boys and girls happy...

 

Rose: I agree with your statement Camille... Especially when there are kids visiting his laboratory he makes sure that they are enjoying while they stay.

 

Camille: That's my brother!!

 

(Upgrading Facility upstairs; 10:50 am)

 

Acrux: Here we are… So now, Ace can you hand me over your galaxy watch and the microchip?

 

Ace: Sure uncle. *He handed over the said objects.*

 

Acrux: Thank you… *Then he inserted the chip below the galaxy watch and placed it inside the enhancing machine and closes the lid.* Phase 1 complete and all we have to do now is to wait for the microchip and the watch to bind together.

 

Ace: How cool…

 

Acrux: So as we wait… Let’s talk some different stuff… So I see you’re very first galaxure is a Lear…

 

Ace: Yes uncle… And we’ve been best friends ever since the day we met.

 

Acrux: Amazing… You know what, Lear is one of the galaxure species that are very hard to befriend because of its lack of trust to people but you made me wrong… Truly amazing… I bet both of you have that one spirit in reaching both of your goals in the future.

 

Ace: Of course uncle!! Nothing can separate us together… Am I right Lear?

 

-Lear growled happily in response.-

 

Acrux: Such bond between you two… Speaking of befriending… You’re a journeylist right Ace?

 

Ace: Yes uncle…

 

Acrux: That reminded me… I’m truly sorry  for dragging you to this continent… I know you really wanted to start the journey from your home town.

 

Ace: No need to say sorry uncle… I believe there is a purpose why I, Lear and mom came here and besides it’s a fresh experience towards a new continent.

 

Acrux: Thank you so much for understanding Ace…

 

Computer: Upgrading complete... *The lid of the enhancing machine opened automatically and Acrux gets the galaxy watch.*

 

Ace: Is it done uncle…?

 

Acrux: Yup… You’re galaxy watch is now upgraded. *He handed over the watch to Ace.*

 

Ace: *Wears the watch on his left wrist.* It feels very light compare from before… So what are its added features uncle?

 

Acrux: Well first, with the aid of a Galaxyclopedia all of the description of every galaxy creatures are now organized alphabetically or by its constellation type and it comes with a voice command in which the galaxy watch would give you  additional information of that certain galaxure once you speak its name again. Also this feature is very handy with the next one which is the location detector; with this all of the regions present in both continents is found in your galaxy watch and when you are lost just activate this feature and it would guide you along the way.

 

Ace: How cool...

 

Acrux: Also the best feature of the all... Is so called the molecular separator that means this feature can store any things big or small inside your galaxy watch... But not very large objects.

 

Ace: You mean you can store anything like a bike? Inside the watch? But how?

 

Acrux: Well… Let me explain... For an example, like what you just said a bike... As you can see a molecular separator does is separate that certain object from its entire molecules into very tiny ones which you cannot see with your visible eye and there inside the galaxy watch is not a bike but rather a very tiny separated molecules. And once it came out all molecules are back to its normal state… Almost similar to what a galaxy ring does.

 

Ace: Science is truly amazing... Right Lear? *It nodded in response.*

 

Acrux: Also a reminder… When the battery of the watch becomes very low just activate the charging panel in which it would absorb light from its surrounding and it takes just 3 minutes to fully charge the watch.

 

Ace: Thank you so much uncle...

 

Acrux: No problem Ace...

 

-Suddenly a cold fog went inside covering the entire facility.-

 

Ace: What is going on?

 

Acrux: Hmmm… She’s here… Early that I’ve expected.

 

Ace: Wait... Who's here uncle?

 

-Then the cold fog went downstairs which got witnessed by Ace's mom.-

 

Camille: Wait what is that?

 

Rose: I guess something is happening upstairs...

 

Camille: Oh no... We better go up there and check.

 

Rose: You're right let's go!!

 

-They both quickly went up the stairs.-

 

(Upgrading Facility Lab; 11:11 am)

 

-Then the fog slowly faded.-

 

Amy Camson: Ta da!! Good day father.

 

Acrux: Good morning too my beautiful daughter.

 

Amy: So what do you think of me and my Penguineer's entrance…? Unexpected right?

 

Acrux: Yup you got me this time... Also here’s your upgraded galaxy watch. *As he handed it over to her.*

 

Amy: Thank you very much father.

 

Ace: Whoa… I never seen that galaxure before... Let me see...

 

Galaxy watch: Penguineer, Type: Snow, "The tiny penguin galaxy creature." It is the first stage of the evolutionary line. This tiny but brave galaxure makes its partner feel confident in any situation and very good in performing on ice.

 

Ace: Hmm... A Penguineer…

 

Amy: *As she looked at him.* Ace…? Is that already you?!

 

Ace: Umm...

 

Amy: It’s me? Don’t tell me you forgot?

 

Ace: Oh… It’s you… Ummm… Sorry… I couldn’t really remember.

 

-Suddenly the door quickly opened.-

 

Rose: Is everything alright here?!

 

Acrux: We’re all right... Amy was just practicing her new entrance for the beauty contest.

 

Rose: Wonderful... Oh by the way Camille I would like you to meet my daughter Amy...

 

Camille: Hello Amy!!

 

Amy: Nice to meet you Ms. Camille.

 

Camille: Wait… Don’t you look very familiar? Aren't you the classmate of Ace during his pre-elementary years?

 

Amy: Yes that’s me at the Crystal city institution.

 

Camille: Both of you were very little back then but look at you now... You're very beautiful.

 

Amy: Thank you Aunt.

 

Rose: So if nothing troubles everyone here we better go back... Sorry for the disturbance.

 

-As they closed the door and went downstairs.-

 

Ace: Umm… Cousin?

 

Amy: Yes that's me!! Your very own cousin and best friend since pre-elementary years.

 

Ace: Wow… It’s been years… Sorry by the way for not recognizing you earlier.

 

Amy: Never mind the past as long as you remembered me in the present… So I guess you just arrived here?

 

Ace: You bet cousin... I also planned to start my journey here for a brand new experiences.

 

Amy: Glad to hear that… Oh how rude of me… Not even properly introducing myself… Once again my name is Amy Camson, I’m a fresh graduate as an artist in the Cyan city institution and this is Penguineer my partner… Now’s your turn.

 

Ace: Okay… My name is Ace Galaxon, Graduated from Emerald city institution as a journeylist and this is Lear my best buddy.

 

Amy: What a cute galaxure… Speaking of which, what’s your co-curricular activity chosen Ace?

 

Ace: Oh that… Well I chose to become a battler.

 

Amy: *In her thoughts.* A battler? I see… Now’s my chance.

 

Acrux: Umm Amy I think you should take a look at the time.

 

Amy: *Looked at her galaxy watch.* Oh no!! I totally forgot fetching my little brother at school… Sorry about that father… Ace see you later… Let’s go Penguineer!!

 

-Both of them immediately went downstairs.-

 

Acrux: Also you too Ace… I believe it’s been a tiresome trip for you and your mom… I guess you should rest for a while… Just come back here anytime.

 

Ace: Sure thing Uncle and thank you by the way for upgrading my galaxy watch.

 

Acrux: You’re welcome nephew.

 

(Galaxon’s rented house; 7:06 pm)

 

-Ace and Lear sit on the chairs near the balcony.-

 

Ace: Oh men… What a day it was… Not only we arrived to a new continent but we met once again my cousin… I wonder how Clair and Nash are doing right now.

 

Mom: *Opened the door.* Son you’re still awake…

 

Ace: Mom!! I’m glad you came… I’ve decided that I would start my journey tomorrow.

 

Mom: I’m very happy with your decision Ace also accepting this new continent to begin your adventure… Don’t worry I’ll prepare to pack-up all your needed things.

 

Ace: Thanks mom! *As he hugs her.*

 

Mom: Also before I forget…

 

Ace: *Stops embracing her.* What is it mom?

 

Mom: Your uncle invited to his lab tomorrow.

 

Ace: About what mom?

 

Mom: He only said it’s a surprise and you should be the one to find out.

 

Ace: Really…?

 

Mom: And he also added that the surprise would be at 6:00 in the morning.

 

Ace: 6:00 am?! We must go to bed right now… Good night mom. *As he kisses her mom on the cheek and went to bed together with Lear.*

 

Mom: Good night Ace and you too Lear… *She switches off the lights of the room.*

 

(Outside the laboratory; 5:59 am)

 

Ace: *Knocking on the door.* Hello!! I’m here Uncle!!

 

-Then the door slightly open.-

 

Ace: That’s odd the door isn’t lock.

 

-As he enters the laboratory it is pitch back.-

 

Ace: Hello…? Anyone here? Why is it so dark…?

 

-Suddenly all the lights turn on and realized he was standing in a huge battlefield.-

 

Ace: Wow!! Is this the surprise?!           

 

Acrux: *Coming out from the other side in huge arc opening.* Yes Ace… Welcome…

 

Ace: Good morning Uncle… So what happen to the laboratory?

 

Acrux: This is still the laboratory, it only transformed for an event.

 

Ace: Amazing!! It’s my first time to see a transforming establishment… But… What is the event uncle?

 

Amy: *Coming out from the same huge arc opening.* Challenge me to a battle!

 

Ace: Cousin…?

 

Acrux: Yes Ace… Because once she heard that you are a battler she wants also to experience new strategy into her beauty contest?

 

Ace: But how…?

 

Acrux: Well… You’ll know what I mean… It’s kinda complicated to explain… So Ace are you willing?

 

Ace: You bet uncle… Cousin!! I accept your challenge!

 

Amy: Alright! Let’s get started then…

 

Camille: Ace!! Ace!!

 

Ace: *Looking at the benches.* Mom…?!

 

Camille: Surprise son!!

 

Rose: I and your mom are going to cheer for both of you guys.

 

Acrux: I guess I’ll be leaving you two with the judge for the match.

 

Ace: Sure uncle.

 

Judge John: Good morning everyone; today’s friendly match is between Amy Camson against Ace Galaxon… Now both of you summon your galaxures!

 

Amy: Summoning Penguineer!! *It came out from Amy’s galaxy ring.*

 

Ace: Summoning Lear!! *It came out from Ace’s galaxy ring.*

 

John: Activate force field and protective bubble… Both of you… Are you ready?

 

Amy & Ace: Ready!!

 

Judge John: Let this match begin!!

 

Ace: Alright Lear use quick attack.

 

Amy: Dodge it gracefully...

 

-It jumps up high and spins. In which Ace and Lear were surprised on how Penguineer dodged the attack.-

 

Amy: Now use bubble Penguineer!!

 

-Lear got hit by the sparkling bubble.-

[L: 19-25 :P}

 

Ace: Now it's our turn!! Lear use tackle.

 

-As Lear is nearing Penguineer.-

 

Amy: Penguineer counter it by using bubble...

 

Ace: Dodge it!

 

-Lear quickly dodge the attacks.-

 

Amy: That speed…!!

 

Ace: Quickly use tackle!

 

-Which hits Penguineer critically.-

[L: 19-15 :P}

 

Amy: Nice reflex Ace and Lear...

 

Ace: Thanks... *Lear growls in response.*

 

Amy: Yet the battle isn't over yet... Penguineer use Icykle!!

 

-It creates a cold foggy breeze which lessens the visibility.-

 

Ace: Not this again...

 

Amy: Now use bubble Penguineer... Quickly freeze them!!

 

-Then all the liquid bubbles turned into snow balls.-

 

Amy: Gracefully and accurately... Penguineer use snowball!!

 

-Then all the snowballs penguineer made were all thrown straight to Lear.-

 

Ace: Use protect!! *Lear made a protective barrier surrounding itself.*

 

Rose: Wow this match is getting intense by the minute…

 

Camille: I agree

 

Acrux: Well that’s our daughter and nephew.

 

Ace: *In his thoughts* Now what should we do... We both cannot see where Penguineer is... And I know Lear cannot take these hits any longer... But wait... *He spoke.* Lear use calm mind...

 

-Ace and Lear closed their eyes and concentrates.-

 

Ace: *Took a deep breath then opens his eyes.* Now Lear use secret ball!!

 

-Lear opened its eyes and quickly releases its attack and it accurately hits something.-

 

Ace: Alright!! Nice hit Lear!!

 

Amy: tsk... tsk... tsk... You're forgetting something Ace...

 

-As the fog faded, Ace and Lear were surprised to see Penguineer is nowhere to be found but only large piles of ice surrounding the field.-

 

Ace: Huh?

 

Amy: Penguineer surprise Ace and Lear with your move...

 

-All of a sudden penguineer came out from the ground hitting Lear critically.-

[L: 9-15 :P}

 

Ace: No way…

 

Amy: Now use snowball…!!

 

-Lear got hit critically and his protective bubble had burst while Penguineer’s bubble is still activating.-

 

Judge John: The match has been ended… The victor goes to Amy Camson!

 

Camille: Well that escalated quickly…

 

Rose: You’re right…

 

Acrux: Why don’t we go down and congratulate them…

 

Camille & Rose: Agree.

 

Amy: Alright we won Penguineer!!

 

-Penguineer was very delighted with the result of the match. In which Lear’s reaction was the opposite. So Ace came closer and sits beside him.-

 

Ace: Hey now… Don’t be sad Lear… You know what, sometimes it’s not about winning that makes you proud of yourself but rather the experience you gain from it. Also maybe there is a purpose why we lose today remember there is always a second chance and we’ll both grab that opportunity next time… Recall our motto… Never give up no matter what… So shall we continue best buddy?

 

-After Lear heard what Ace said, its frown turn into smile and hugs him.-

 

Ace: Thank you Lear!!

 

-Amy and her Penguineer came to them.-

 

Amy: Hey Ace congratulations!!

 

Ace: *Stood up.* But we lost…

 

Amy: I didn’t mean the result… I mean you and your Lear’s spirit in battle…

 

Ace: Thanks Amy… Also to you and your Penguineer… Both of you made a great strategy.

 

Amy: Hey thanks cousin… Likewise I’m really glad that you accepted my challenge.

 

Ace: Ofcourse cousin and this is more like a reunion match for us and our partners.

 

Amy: 100% correct!!

 

-As Penguineer and Lear shake their filpper and paw together for a great match. Then their parents came out from the arc opening.-

 

Camille: Congratulation on the both of you.

 

Rose: That was some fine match.

 

Acrux: Thank you so much for being the judge for today John.

 

Judge John: Welcome professor Acrux… Also thank you everyone for inviting me… I’ll be leaving now.

 

Everyone: Thank you judge John.

 

-As John leaves the laboratory.-

 

Acrux: Well… Time to return to its normal state… Computer… Laboratory mode…

 

Computer: Request confirmed.

 

-Suddenly the entire place glows very bright.-

 

Ace: Whoa!! What’s going on?

 

Amy: You’ll find it out cousin.

 

-After the bright glow the battlefield disappears.-

 

Computer: Request complete.

 

Ace: No way… We’re back to the laboratory!!

 

Amy: Yup…! Technology nowadays

 

-Both Ace and Lear were amaze.-

 

Ace: Truly amazing.

 

Acrux: Amy… Ace… We still have one surprise for the both of you.

 

Camille: Here you go Ace. *She handed over a blue back pack to him.*

 

Ace: *Putting it on his back.* Thanks mom! Thanks uncle!

 

Rose: Here’s for you Amy. *She handed over a pink back pack to her.*

 

Amy: *Putting it on her back.* I can’t believe this feels very comfortable… Thanks mother and father!

 

Acrux: However those are not just any ordinary bag… Those back packs can turn into a tent just place your thumb near the G-logo of the bag and once it finishes scanning your finger print it would automatically turn into a shelter. And it would be a great help on your adventure.

 

Ace: How cool!

 

Amy: Speaking of adventure Ace… Why don’t we start our journey together?

 

Ace: That’s a great idea Amy!! I accept!

 

Camille: I can’t believe that my baby boy…

 

Rose: And my little girl...

 

Camille & Rose: Are now taking their very own journey...

 

Amy & Ace: Mom…

 

Acrux: Alright then… Both of you… Your first destination would be Orange City but first you’ll have to pass thru Cyan passage to get there…

 

Amy: Thanks father.

 

Ace: Thank you uncle.

 

Acrux: So now… Both of you… Good luck out there.

 

Ace: Shall we?

 

Amy: Sure thing…

 

Camille: Best of luck my son…

 

Rose: Be careful out there my angel…

 

Amy & Ace: Good bye!!

 

-As they both wave back to their parents, going out of the laboratory.-

 

(Cyan passage; 10:10 am)

 

Ace: Finally starting a real journey… I’m very excited for this!

 

Amy: Same situation here Ace…

 

Ace: Say cousin… Can I ask?

 

Amy: Sure anything cousin!

 

Ace: Okay, so during our match, how did Penguineer evaded the last attack of Lear?

 

Amy: Oh that!! Well we set our strategy during the time when the fog surrounds the battlefield... In which Lear was distracted from the coming snowballs so I told Penguineer to make an icy barrier and there he should stand behind it for protection until my prediction was right... There was an upcoming attack coming from Lear resulting for the icy barrier to be destroyed thinking it was Penguineer that got hit but it quickly dug a hole and when I said a surprise for Ace and Lear that's the time Penguineer came out from the ground and hits lear...  Because my plan was to predict what’s next and expect the unexpected…

 

Ace: *In his thoughts.* Hmm... Expect the unexpected...?

 

-As they walk along the way Lear heard a rustling sounds in the grasses and becomes alerted.-

 

Ace: Hmm? What is it buddy?

 

-All of a sudden a wide net was thrown above Ace and Lear. Both of them were captured.-

 

Amy: Ace!!

 

Ace: What's all of this!! *Struggling to get out from the net.*

 

-Suddenly a voice was heard from the grasses.-

 

?: Alright stranger… I want you to keep away from her...

 

Ace: Who's there?!

 

Amy: Oh boy... *She went near the grasses.*

 

Ace: Wait Amy maybe it's dangerous.

 

Amy: Don't worry about it Ace... I got this... Max?! Little bro can you come out?

 

Ace: Little bro?

 

Max Camson: Oh men... *He came out from the grasses.* Why did you blow my cover sister...?

 

Amy: I'll answer your question later... But first let us help Ace and Lear.

 

Max: But I don't trust them sis...          

 

Amy: Well… I’ll answer your question now… He is our cousin and that is his partner galaxure…

 

Max: Oh...! Really.... Sorry about that…

 

-They both free Ace and Lear from the net.-

 

Ace: It’s alright… By the way my name is Ace Galaxon and this is my best buddy Lear.

 

Max: Well my name is Max Camson the little brother of Amy and my dream someday is to become the world's known judge… Nice to meet you cuz…

 

Ace: Nice to meet you too Max.

 

Amy: Okay then… What have you been doing here Max? Mother told you not to go beyond Cyan city alone...

 

Max: But sis...

 

Amy: No buts c'mon let's get you home... Your career-high years would begin in just a month… I want you to have preparations for this.

 

Ace: Umm guys before that, what is happening here...?

 

Amy: *Scanning the galaxure by the galaxy watch.* Let me see...

 

Galaxy watch: Crowel, Type: Winged, "The crow galaxy creature." It is the first stage of the evolutionary line. This small but very terrible galaxy creature can follow and hunt you wherever you go when you destroy its territories.

 

-All of a sudden flocks of Crowel settles at the branches of the tree surrounding them.-

 

Ace: But we didn't even destroy neither of their territories...

 

Max: Ow... I remember it now... I kinda damage some of their nest while I was climbing a tree...

 

Amy: Max...!! You know that’s very dangerous...

 

Max: I'm sorry...

 

-Then all Crowels charge towards them.-

 

Ace: Quick Lear use Secret ball!! *Which immobilizes some of the Crowels.*

 

Amy: I got your back Ace... Penguineer use Icykle!!

 

-It creates a cold fog which lessens the visibility.-

 

Ace: Nice work Amy... I guess it's best to run away from them.

 

Amy & Max: Right!!

 

-They all run away from the flocks of Crowel until the fog clears up and they reached underneath a cliff.-

 

Amy: Oh no... A dead end...

 

Max: This is all my fault...

 

Ace: Don't blame yourself Max... I and Lear would make sure that we are all safe.

 

-Suddenly flocks of Crowel continues to move fast towards them as it reached Lear.-

 

Ace: Now use protect!! *It creates a protective barrier in which Crowels cannot go near them.*

 

-Then many more Crowels came and harshly peck the protective barrier until Lear cannot hold it any longer which made the protective barrier broke. Suddenly sparkling dusk fell from the skies and the Crowels stopped from where they are now.-

 

Amy: What are these sparkling dust?

 

-Ace then looks at the skies and was surprised to see a star-shaped creature soaring to the sky and disappeared into the clouds.-

 

Max: Look the Crowels are turning away...

 

Amy: What just happened Ace?

 

Ace: *Facing them* I don't know… But I'm sure we can expect more of this in our adventure...

 

Amy: Well now that you said that… I Agree...

 

Max: Look!! Is that the entrance to Orange city?!

 

Ace: *Looking at the location detector on his galaxy watch.* Correct and it says here... That would be our next destination… Professor Acrux was right!

 

Amy: C'mon Max I know already your technique... You really just wanted to join with us... Am I right?

 

Max: Please sis... I wanted to experience more out of this.

 

Amy: Okay… Just until Orange city only... Also when we get their; I'll inform mother that you're with me...

 

Max: Thank you sister!! *He quickly hugged Amy.* You’re the best...

 

Ace: So what are we waiting for...? Let's go to Orange City!!

 

“And this was…”

“The Start of Every Journey.”

 

-Fin-



Meet the Author

@



The Canon Story arc

@

journeyliststories.tumblr.com

© 2018 Eruxalag


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on January 6, 2018
Last Updated on January 7, 2018
Tags: fantasy, script, noncanon, journeylist, originalplot

Author

Eruxalag
Eruxalag

Prairie Provinces, Edmonton, Canada



About
I'm a writer more..

Writing