You can't Kill Me

You can't Kill Me

A Story by Miss Sally Sunshine

It was dusk, and I was gearing up for dinner. I pulled on my favorite red hoodie and my black converses. I slipped my silver dagger under my hoddie, along with three flasks. One of holy water, one of garlic juice, and one of sunshine. I was almost ready. I slouched into the bathroom. 

 

My hair is black, as are my eyes, and my skin is pale. I pulled my lips back over my teeth. My fangs are at least an inch and a half long, and deadly sharp. 

 

I'm pretty sure you have already guess what I am, but let me just tell you, you are wrong, and you know nothing about me.

 

No, I am not a vampire, I am the vampire. All other vampires have stemmed from me, and I can read the minds of every vampire I have every created, and the ones they created, so no one can kill me. I'm too powerful. I can not be killed by a stake, a cross, nor holy water. Garlic can only wound me. Sunlight is my one enemy, but I have become partically adversed to it.

 

But, as all vampires, I do drink blood, and no, I do not feel bad for draining every last little drop of blood out of some "poor" person. 

 

They are not "poor" and they do not deserve sympathy! The are inferior and they deserve to be wiped out, so a superior can come to ruling!

 

They are only good for a food source and nothing more. We will cage them and hunt them for a game, or sport, or even a sacrifice! Their warm, red, blood will be spilled, staining the white marble ground, for vampires will one day rule!

 

And to start the empire, I'm going to hunt, and hunt, and hunt some more! 

 

~

 

I picked up a little clove of garlic, and I used my fang slice a cut through it. I dripped a few drops of the garlic juice onto my tounge.

 

My mouth went up in flames and those flame burned their way deeper into my being. All the way to the tips of my fingers and toes. Cleansing my body of all the impurites of my last meal. 

 

As the burning subsides I find myself curled up on the floor. I sigh and stand up.

 

The garlic hurts, but it has it's advantages. After it burns away anything bad it leaves my body energized and strong. It heightens my hearing, sight, taste, and smell. It also prevents me dying from garlic if someone should try to kill me that way, or if some one would try to drink my blood.

 

I'm ready for the sweet taste of blood, and the warm, luscious feeling it creates as it slides down my throught. 

 

~

 

I stalk the streets of New York, New York. New York is big, and it is full of warm bodies, so if some one "dissapears" or "is murdered" it isn't that big of a deal because there's still a lot of people left. New Yorks don't want to except the fact that something else might be sharing the streets with them.

 

I'm stalking a special person now. She is perfect. She is tall, and curvy, which means a lot of blood. She has long dark hair, and a pretty, but forgettable face.

 

She is also the niece of my son. And yes she is a vampire.

 

My first son is the only one who has every given me any grief, every once and a while he likes to rise up, but I always smack him back down. And draining his niece, well, that's just going to be perfect.

 

Oh, goodie. She just walked down a dark ally way. This is going to be too easy.

 

I pull my lips over my teeth again, and I fly at her. 

 

I've had many years of live, so I have special abilities.

 

But, I miscalculated.

 

I'm about to sink my fangs into her soft neck when she spins around and stabs a stake into my arm.

 

It hurts, but like a paper cut. I fall back though.

 

I growl at her.

 

She smirks. "Nice to see you, Great Uncle."

 

"Please," I sneer back, "just call me Uncle."

 

She nodds.

 

I had forgotten, until know, that I can read her mind, and she can do nothing to stop me. I shake my head, stupid girl.

 

She thinks she can kill me. Ha, I bark out some laughter. "You can't kill me, stupid girl!"

 

She cocked her head to one side, and arched an eyebrow.

 

I rushed at her, but she was a fast one. She darted to the side and drew another stake from her belt.

 

This really was a stupid girl. I'm going to be helping human and vampire kind alike by killing this one.

 

I rushed at her again, but this time when sidestepped, I did the same. I grabbed her frist, and forced it back. Snapping the bone.

 

She gasped. It would hurt, but not kill, but it had the desired affect. She dropped the stake.

 

"Now, Lee Ann, what do you think you're doing?" I sneered at her. I knew she was going to try to kill me, to avaenge her father, and make way for her uncle to moove up the ladder to oldest vampire. But this girl was weak, she wasn't even a century old.

 

She gritted her teeth, and grimaced at me.

 

I sighed. "You really are a stupid girl."

 

In one move I had her on the ground and I was on top of her. I giggled, giddy with the thought of fresh blood.

 

She tried to wiggly out of my grasp, and she snapped at me, but she was too weak, and she didn't have much practice.

 

"It will hurt, but you deserve it. You don't feed, you refuse. You are no better than those filthy beings that we allow to walk with us." I growled in her ear.

 

She pulled in a lot of air, to scream.

 

I sunk my teeth into her warm neck. She was scared so her her heart was pumping fast, so her blood was pushed quickly into my mouth.

 

Her warm blood filled my mouth, and my senses. It sent me into a feeding frenzy.

 

I bit into her neck harder, and slipped my fangs deeper into her neck.

 

Her blood rolled right off my tounge, and it slithered down my throught. I shivered with pleasure at the way it made me feel.

 

After a few minute I began to fill up, so I slowed down. I rolled it around in my mouth, tasting it, and pleasuring myself with the flavor and feeling. I eventually pulled away from her.

 

You can't kill a vampire by sucking them dry, because they will never dry. When they turn, they have to die before completing the transformation, so draining them isn't any option. Their heart will always beat.

 

I stepped back from her and I took out my dagger and the three flasks.

 

I crouched down by her head, she was on conscious. It had to be done quickly, or  she will come around. I flipped open the tops of two of the flasks. The ones with the holy water and garlic. I opened her mouth and emptied the two flask into her mouth. I watched as she swallowed them. Two seconds she started to twitch and squerm, then she started to scream.

 

I allowed a smile small of acomplishment to show on my face.

 

I gripped the hand on the silver dagger, and I plundged it into her heart. She screamed louder and with more pain. Black blood dripped out of the whole as I ripped my dagger back out of her.

 

"Shh." I whispered into her ear. I held open her mouth once more, and I held the last flask upsided down above her mouth.

 

I fipped the top open, and a bright flash of light flew into her open mouth. I closed her mouth.

 

Her screaming intensified. I just laughed. She was as good as dead as soon as she stepped into this ally. That sunshine had just sealed her fate, it would burn her up from the inside out.

 

I stood up, and walked away down the ally, back the way I came. I called over my shoulder at the dying vampire "You can't kill me."

 

© 2011 Miss Sally Sunshine


Author's Note

Miss Sally Sunshine
This is my entry for the 'Not your little sisters vampire' contest :) hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this is a good idea, and shows you have a great imagination, I also like the twist and the inhumanity in the vampire but think it could be more effective if you described the vampire through the story instead of stating it to us. Also could use a quick proof read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


it is a good story, an unusual twist that garlic and holy water is used by the vampires self

Posted 12 Years Ago


To Patches I'm not so new anymore:

First, thanks for your constructive criticism.
Second, all of your points are valid, and I understand usual vampire teminology, but the contest required that I use original content, so I did. But thanks again for your review.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Good story Gripping and intense however there are a few faux pas, Garlic is A vampire bane no vampire would go near garlic or garlic juice, holy water is a very effective weapon against them also A silver dagger is to be used against werewolves it has no effect on vampires. As for sunlight no vampire would be caught by it because of the deadly effect it has on them and you leave this fellow out walking in the daylight hours after he has killed his neice.
other than that as I said this is a very gripping story just some of the lore is used mistakenly

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 26, 2011
Last Updated on February 27, 2011

Author

Miss Sally Sunshine
Miss Sally Sunshine

With Draco Malfoy, be jealous >:D, MA



About
Hello! So I'm fifteen and my name is Gabby. I'm on almost never and there are reasons for that. One mainly that I've grown up and simple moved on. But anyways. I'll be checking on every once and a whi.. more..

Writing