Whitfield

Whitfield

A Story by goldfishgirl
"

Memories of childhood

"

Please No CSS

Don’t go away from where I can see you; if you insist on wearing a dress-though I would still prefer you would wear trousers-whatever you do do not get it dirty; stay in the play park and be careful crossing any roads; more than anything remember do not talk to strangers; how many times do I have to tell you not to climb the big walls in the park; I don’t care if you’re the only one brave enough to climb up there you might fall and don’t come crying to me if that happens and you split your head open; I thought I told you already do not talk to strangers and do not climb the big wall; what will happen if you fall; where were you earlier? I shouted on you and you weren’t in the play park; I told you before do not go away from where I can see you; yes I can see you in the back garden so you can play there or in the park but be careful of the roads and how many times must I tell you do not talk to strangers; if your going to play in the mud you can’t wear a dress; besides you are not a dressy girl; it doesn’t matter if you like dresses more you just get them dirty then I have to wash them again; stay away from the boy next door he plays to rough and digs up worms; how did you get that cut on your leg? why were you climbing a tree in the first place; I told you not to climb things you might fall and hurt yourself then what will happen; why are you wearing that bright green top its vile; why do you insist on always playing wit boys and not girls; you are such a tom boy; how did this dress get ripped? Why were you crawling through a fence anyway? Its all dirty now I told you before not to wear dresses if your just going to get them dirty again; wear is your bobble? You shouldn’t have taken your ponytail down; now your hairs all tangled and it’s going to hurt brushing it tomorrow; stop putting itchy coos down the other children’s clothes it isn’t nice; I don’t care if everyone does it; stop rolling down the muddy hill you’ll get your vile top dirty; don’t go to the ice-cream van by yourself wait for your sister; how did you get all those sticky willows on your trousers; where you playing in the bushes again; climbing trees too I imagine; also I thought I told you before do not talk to strangers; yes it still counts if it’s a stranger you spoke to before; don’t talk to anyone your dad, sister or I don’t know; don’t swing round on the washing poles; you will just make yourself dizzy; don’t go grabbing at the lines either you’ll snap them and I will get in trouble and HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!  DO NOT TALK TO STRANGERS! I saw you climbing that big wall in the play park earlier today; I’ve told you before about climbing things that high; you’ll just fall and hurt yourself then what will you do; did that kid just hit you; if someone hits you like that hit them back; never start a fight but don’t be afraid to hit someone back; what were you doing up near those flowers with those other kids earlier; you shouldn’t go catching bees; its dangerous; they might sting you when you let them go again; be careful riding your bike around the roads; you never know when a car is going to come; do I really need to tell you again don’t climb anything that high and stop talking to strangers; why do you always tell me what to do? Because I’m your mum and I love you.

© 2008 goldfishgirl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on July 18, 2008

Author

goldfishgirl
goldfishgirl

Dundee, United Kingdom



About
Hi, I am an 18 year old girl who loves to write, generally a friendly person with some self esteem issue but then again who doesn't have that? Um can't think of anything more to say, writing about my.. more..

Writing
Innocent Innocent

A Story by goldfishgirl


Pain Pain

A Story by goldfishgirl