Wild humans

Wild humans

A Poem by addisone
"

Dedicated to my lovely young friends, Benjamin Roberts and Kailie Roberts.

"

Wildly expressive,

Sensations deriving from the pulsing center of your core.

Follow the vibrations through your ringing bones bouncing off the sound waves of your heart beating.


He's speaking in tongues language of passion.


Scattered fragments of pixelated thoughts making cave drawings on the inner walls of his mind.


Recorded human sounds

Active lifestyles

 Industrial symphony

 The background noise of old generations ideas formulated to make our days shorter and nights dreadful.


Wildly courageous, words flow like water from a hose.

 Kink the chords and stop the talk. 

Back to a primitive state of thinking; primate palms pounding vicious amounts of tobacco into his chest.


Prize hunter or the hunted prized, eyes wide open even in death.


He knows not of slowing down but only of velocity and oscillation.


Fluctuating body temps sending signals of distress through the barrier of his flesh. 

He leaves his body with his palms closed, leaning through the weaving wall of life and death in a dimensional plain only accessible through determination and focus.


Time has become a dictionary placeholder for people who can't remember what they are doing with their day.


Wildly talkative, his speech is designed to immaculate the perceptions build up in the threshold of his mind. 

Bass slapping the groove lines of infidelity. 

Vibe the hazy lines of sun tracers, hallucinogen persisting perception disorder. 

Sensory trajectory captured vividly throughout the color spectrum shining light trails.


He loves her, he bought her a house in the garage of a derby builders old junk dreams.


Loves a Venus flower blooming with surprise and exaggeration.


Planting miscalculated expectations in the garden of your new attempted change.


Wild flowers like wild boys; an girls love the wind, explore the grass, pick the weeds and call them pretty. 

Throw rocks in streams and imagine bombs, tell tall tales to impress, never waiting always driven.


We talk of music, the expansion of our emotions through the never ending concert A harmony our voices proclaim with slapping our tongues angrily in an excitement of sharing experiences and thoughts.


We love to share communicate, involve, respect, listen, move, vibe, dance beneath our flesh with joy leaking out our pores.


"What you wrote made me realize how human all of the world's prophets are." He says, revelations. 

The world is more human than we think. 

Remind yourself why you breathe, why you love the feel of gentle wind on your face. 

Why the sensations you feel when you think of someone you care sends a wave length of vibrations shattering through your bones. 

You are an instrument, you are a musician. 

You are a poet, you are a poem. 

You are a flower, you have the ability to plant a garden.


Wild love in the form of reaching fingers stretched over rainbow eyes pouring color fluttered flustered red faced "can't believe I've got you to love me" look.


Don't forget love is a vibration, and you are an instrument.


Wild. 


-addisone

© 2016 addisone


Author's Note

addisone
This piece has been in several galleries and now recides in one of the ava art centers home.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wish everything would attempt to retain some wildness. It's the special beauty reserved for things that are free.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on August 31, 2016
Tags: wild

Author

addisone
addisone

Gillette, WY



About
showcase or something I don't know more..

Writing
12. 12.

A Poem by addisone


recycled. recycled.

A Poem by addisone