Pulled me closer, For the last time!!!

Pulled me closer, For the last time!!!

A Chapter by lavina k.
"

Seperation hurts but life has to go on. No one stops for anyone but heart just sinks into the ocean of sadness.

"
He pulled me closer as if its the last time that he is holding me in his arms. There was a blow of cold wind went through my ears, and I hear him crying just after the wind stopped. I was feeling that everything is walking away from me and my destiny is playing games with me. But "No" I told this to myself that "I cannot break in front of him, he decided to leave me through this thin time of my life", and "he is giving up, not me". I pushed him away with a very hard feeling, irrestible sadness and a heavy heart, I asked him its he who decided everything then why the drama of feeling sad while departing is there.
He again pulled me close "I know I am hurting you, I know I am leaving you, I know you are right at your point, but this lomg relationship is not of my term. Please understand!!"
I broke loud and shouted in front of all standing besides that "Then no need to feel sad and come close to me, you have decided what you want. Stay happy. Leave me alone!!"
I walk away from his side.
I walk away from his thoughts.
He decided he wanted to go outside for studies and then he only decided to end this relationship because he cannot manage long distances.
It was all sad and watery around. The sand below my legs started to pull my legs inside and I was pushed down by my heavy mind which continously thinking of him and moments spent with him.
This is how last day of our relationship ended.
With loads of thoughts of sadness and of seperation, I stood up with a promise to start my new day with a new life, I know it must be hard for me to move on but I will think of it as a flowing ocean that doesn' t have a static point so do his memories will fade away like the sand mixes with water and removes all the linea from the sand and leaves it plain and simple.


© 2014 lavina k.


Author's Note

lavina k.
I am staring with a new imaginative world, hope you will like to read more after reading this.
New to this type of writing, so suggestions are welcomed.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great wisdom below in the words.
"With loads of thoughts of sadness and of seperation, I stood up with a promise to start my new day with a new life, I know it must be hard for me to move on but I will think of it as a flowing ocean that doesn' t have a static point so do his memories will fade away like the sand mixes with water and removes all the linea from the sand and leaves it plain and simple."
Very hard to do. But we must. Thank you for sharing the outstanding story
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

258 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 17, 2014
Last Updated on April 17, 2014
Tags: seperation, love, breakup, sadness


Author

lavina k.
lavina k.

jaipur, India



About
I am a person who is completely new in this World of writing your Expressions. I love the way life holds all of us in its hands, and it shows how we are entangled in the power of time. Sometimes lif.. more..

Writing
Missing him! Missing him!

A Story by lavina k.