I'm in love

I'm in love

A Story by lavina k.
"

Finally i met him

"

I always told to myself that someday my "Prince Charming" will come and take me with himself. That day I'll be so in love…

I'll be dancing,

I'll be singing,

I'll be showing my craziness,

I'll be smiling all the time just remembering the purity of his white serene face…

And that day I'll tell the whole world that "I love him, I'm mad in his love."

Through years I was just waiting for that one day when he'll be entering my world, the world of love. But at the same time I was afraid on one thought that the one I'll be loving would love me????

Leaving all my fears behind I dreamed of spending days and nights with my love,those special moments when he would be there right in front my heart.

One day when my days were weak as I was feeling low because of my health problems, and I was passing by a medical shop, buying some of my medicines. I saw him.

Yes,

I saw him today for the first time and his eyes were so appealing for me and that reminded me of my dreams, and I started talking to myself…

"Is he is the only one for whom I'm dreaming for so many days???"

But on the second note I told myself "how stupid are you??? How you could find him so easily???"

The second thought just stuck my mind and I stopped thinking for him that time.

I reached home safely.

I came back home with his thoughts all over my mind, how I turned back after purchasing medicines and how we were close to each other and how I saw him for the First time, first time ever.

Suddenly I heard mum's voice calling me from her room and leaving all thoughts behind I talked to mom and told her about my health, what doctor said and etc etc.

I talked to her for about one hour but not a single time he came to my mind.

Then I went back to my room, kept my medicines besides my bed and as I settled on my bed his thought again came to my mind.

My brain was numb for a while for the scenes of the past one and half hour.

I again caught myself and told that there is nothing going to happen in my life related to him and tried to forget all that happened.

It took me very harsh to make myself clear that we are never going to meet again.

After a week my dance classes were about to start, so I need to concentrate on my dance practice as I had left dancing six month ago.

Week went off, and the day started well with half and hour rain.

Yes, it was raining and the weather was so pleasant that I could not resist myself from going out before time at which I was about to leave for dance class.

I went to my favorite place, a place which I found when I was small and whenever I need to be alone for sometime, undoubtedly I would be there only. When I reached to that place I was so happy to see that place once again and that serene beauty was evocably remarkable.

After few minutes I realized that this time my happiness was not just because of being there but also because I had someone constantly remaining in my head or I could actually say in my HEART.

I was made to think what special is there between ME and HIM.

I was late so I went back and reached my dance class.

After a long time, I was back at my favorite place,a place where I can dance and show my expression,without any fear of what everyone will think. I was excited to dance and nervous too as I had left dancing few months ago. But then I regained my faith in myself and went to change.

As I came out of the changing room, something stuck my mind and hit my heart with a very fast beat and I was completely unable to speak for a while.

I again saw him. I saw him again.

I was completely out of my mind. My nervous system was like what to do, how to do,where to go?

I again tried to regain my faith which I lost after seeing him again in front of my eyes, but this time I don't know why I was not able to,not a single percent. I could not resist myself from continuously seeing him.

He was there, right in front of me, just opposite to me. And I was like why my destiny is playing like this???

Suddenly he disappeared, and after a few moments I heard a voice "Excuse me". I moved back and that was his voice.

So gentle, pure and deeply defining his honesty with love.

He came close to me and asked me"Is your no.7??"

For a moment I was like what no.are you talking about, but then I thought it's a no.given to be paired up for your dance.

Oh! S**t that was my no.

"No.7 "which I was about to be paired up with my dance partner with that same no. only.

I went off completely.

He then told me "I think we should start but firstly we should find some spacious place to dance" and then he pointed towards a place nearby one window and said" I think that place is good" and I started following him.

Dance practice started and he came close and was about to touch my hands. I suddenly held my hands back like small children and then something weird and the BEST thing of my life happened.

He came more close, close to my ears and said" I know you are afraid of dancing with me, but seriously I promise you I wont hurt you or make you fall".

As soon as his lines went in my ears I was laughing, and I be folded my hands from my back and he holded them with a softness in his hands.

That touch made me realized that

I'm no more in my hands.

I'm complete in his love.

We are destined together.

I have nothing else to say to myself rather then

"I'm in love………"

© 2010 lavina k.


Author's Note

lavina k.
My first story which i am submitting.
Forgive me for my grammar mistakes. I know loads n loads would be there.
Please do comment how you like the story????

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well I gotta admit, this is certainly not the best story I've read. The story is a regular girl-in-love-with-dream-boy one, but you could have shown the yearning she had for him, her longing, the pain that she sees herself in, you could describe stuff other than the boy and the girl too. YOu could put better words in, you could blow it up a bit, you could describe his looks more, you could have added more dialogues in. I'm sorry if I'm being rude.
Remember, 'Bad reviews break you, But those are that which make you' so good luck!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really loved it. Great write!! Love is such a wonderful thing! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

good work.can definitely improve

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked it =]
And yes, there were grammar issues but that wasnt that much of an importance to me. What I liked most about it all was, how it was so very simple, yet at the same time it managed to say so so much.
It gave me that very warm feeling of meeting an interesting stranger and inevitably, him becoming the center of your thoughts. And something developing from then on. Haha, it has happened to me, but unlike the protagonist in the story, I had to forget about him as I never saw him again.
All in all, great work =]

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amazing story.nice creative work.this story has both love & emotions...i think you should have to write something about your sadness,your forgiveness,your composure:) its a nice read

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it was great!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this was so good! Well done. I love what you've created in this piece. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the repetition in the constant thoughts of "him" and "seeing him again" and the denial that you'll never see him again. You've pretty much jumped inside my head and have written a lot of what I'm feeling myself. So many girls can relate to this, when "he" is truly always on our minds. Besides grammatical mistakes, some of which I found a little difficult to surpass, this is pretty good.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well I gotta admit, this is certainly not the best story I've read. The story is a regular girl-in-love-with-dream-boy one, but you could have shown the yearning she had for him, her longing, the pain that she sees herself in, you could describe stuff other than the boy and the girl too. YOu could put better words in, you could blow it up a bit, you could describe his looks more, you could have added more dialogues in. I'm sorry if I'm being rude.
Remember, 'Bad reviews break you, But those are that which make you' so good luck!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Amazing story. Realy like the build up to the ending. very well written and I really enjoyed reaeding it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very nice work on this small story...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

792 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on August 20, 2010
Last Updated on August 20, 2010

Author

lavina k.
lavina k.

jaipur, India



About
I am a person who is completely new in this World of writing your Expressions. I love the way life holds all of us in its hands, and it shows how we are entangled in the power of time. Sometimes lif.. more..

Writing
Missing him! Missing him!

A Story by lavina k.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Smell Smell

A Poem by Akshat♥